Smolensk plane crash 2010, Polish President "dead"

All things 9/11
rachel

Re: Smolensk plane crash 2010, Polish President "dead"

Unread post by rachel »

rachel wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:14 am Image

The thing with it, for all of these bodies to have been placed on the map, this tells us they claim to have photographic evidence to prove the bodies were in said locations. These pictures are never discussed, neither autopsy photos. This is important because they admit none of the Polish people there that day saw any bodies, their whole story about the crash hangs on the supplied written, photographic and video evidence of people outside the legal jurisdiction of Polish law. This is really all we need to know about this crash, because if this story unravels, no Polish person is going to prison for fraud, they did everything their end "in good faith".

One final thing, as Andrei Mendierej enters the scene of the crash, we see something interesting that tells its own story. A well walked trail leading to the crash site before anyone has arrived to put out the fires. Another nice coincidence, the Tupolev Tu-154M crashing where a trail just happens to already culminate.

xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

It's a re-run of the 1994 Chinook helicopter crash on the [suitably isolated] Mull of Kintyre in Scotland.

Here's a cursory, alleged eye-witness account, no mention of "bodies" of course.. from 2017
https://heavywhalley.wordpress.com/2017 ... -memories/
There was little we could do all the crew were dead and the crash site was very dangerous, sharp wreckage, fires, smoke and trauma. We located all the 29 and then updated Jim the Team Leader and all we could do now was secure the site and wait for the emergency services.
I could have written that myself from my imagination.

Naturally the writer had drilled this event earlier that day at a Scottish air base. Fancy that.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-48444714
& links. [2019 recaptulation for the 25th annivesrsary]
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

A bit more on this, because film maker and parliamentarian Grzegorz Braun has some interest for me in light of my use of his Smolensk Crash documentary in this thread.
rachel wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:49 pm Image
https://rmx.news/poland/poland-confeder ... ity-scene/
POLAND: CONFEDERATION LEADER ASKS WHY HANUKKAH CELEBRATED IN PARLIAMENT BUT THERE’S NO CHRISTMAS NATIVITY SCENE

BY GRZEGORZ ADAMCZYK | REMIX NEWS | DECEMBER 19, 2023

During a recent Hanukkah ceremony in the Polish Sejm, Confederation MP Grzegorz Braun used a fire extinguisher to put out lit Hanukkah candles in a video that has since gone viral. This incident occurred while deputy speaker Krzysztof Bosak, who serves as chairman of the Confederation party, presided over the session.

Speaker Szymon Hołownia took over the session, excluding Braun from the proceedings and announcing a legal action against him for disturbing a religious ceremony. Hołownia also declared that the Sejm’s presidium punished Braun by halving his salary for three months and withholding his entire stipend for six months.

Following this incident, the Left party submitted a motion to dismiss deputy speaker Krzysztof Bosak, arguing that he allowed Braun to speak and deliver an “anti-Semitic” address after the incident. The Left pointed out Bosak’s insufficient response to Braun’s words, compelling speaker Hołownia to take over the session’s leadership.

The deputy speaker Bosak, in a radio interview, defended not expelling Braun from the Confederation, highlighting Braun’s qualities as a brave and credible politician, especially during Covid-19 restrictions. Bosak condemned the extinguishing of the Hanukkah candles but questioned the necessity of celebrating Hanukkah in the Sejm, particularly during a change in government, according to a report from Polish news outlet Pch24.

He also criticized the participation of Poland’s chief rabbi, Michael Schudrich, in the celebrations, referencing Schudrich’s comments about the Israeli army’s actions in the Gaza Strip. Bosak suggested that perhaps Hanukkah should not be celebrated in the Sejm at all, and wondered why there was not a Christmas nativity scene or an Advent wreath instead.

Bosak has come under pressure to expel Braun from his party, with rival parties threatening to remove him from his deputy speaker position if he does not do so. While appearing on a Polish news debate, Bosak was asked whether he would be willing to give up his position.

He responded, “Of course! We will not do anything for the sake of positions, and we will not allow political correctness to be imposed on us!”

Bosak downplayed the significance of Braun’s actions in the broader European context, noting that anti-Semitic attacks and protests occur daily in destabilized countries like Germany and France. He remarked that stereotypes of Polish anti-Semitism have persisted in Europe for decades.

Confederation spokesperson Ewa Hernik-Zajączkowska also questioned the celebration of Hanukkah in the Sejm on TVP Info, arguing against supporting Jewish ceremonies during Israel’s ongoing actions against Palestinian civilians. She accused speaker Szymon Hołownia and the Left party of hypocrisy, given their previous stance on the separation of church and state contrasts with their current defense of the Hanukkah celebration in the Sejm.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I thought I'd return to this post. Anyone who has looked at the content of Muppet Show will have an idea of my thinking, so faced with 96 alleged deaths in Smolensk, I was clearly going to apply the same logic. But where to start when I'm not Polish and I don't know Polish politics? It seemed clear once I discovered the then Health Secretary, Ewa Kopacz, made a false statement to parliament regarding Polish officials observing the autopsies of the crash victims that allegedly took place in Moscow, and then she subsequently became Polish Prime Minister...well, it was self selecting, she was the person I would look for in the photos of the dead. I put a bet on her being there.
rachel wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:45 pm I'll give you where i think one of the 96 went. But the imagery available for the dead is generally very poor, meaning we will never really know.

On the left is Ewa Kopacz, Polish Health Secretary at the time of the Smolensk crash. You know, the woman who lied to Parliament about Polish officials being present to observe the Smolensk dead in Moscow. The same person who later became Prime Minister of Poland. And on the right is Joanna Agatka-Indecka, Smolensk crash victim. You really have to look at the close-up to see they have a very similar tilted wide smile and wide set eyes. But whether it is her or not, it kind of proves the point. The exact same person could turn up with different shaped eyebrows and a different hairstyle, and if they had a different name, we mostly wouldn't be able to tell for sure if it is the same person or not unless we saw them in real life.

After matching someone, I generally like giving it a couple of months to see if I see the same things. So let's do it. Above, we see Ewa Kopacz with pencil thin eyebrows compared to Joanna Agatka-Indecka. The noses are different, but I always ignore this as it's the easiest part of the face to change. The position of the mouth in relation to the eyes cannot be altered, so that's an anchor. Mouth width can be altered slightly, but it is usually apparent if you look carefully. So let's first look at another picture of Joanna Agatka-Indecka and make some observations about the face.

Joanna Agatka-Indecka 7.jpg

She's wearing a different set of clothes and eye makeup in the second picture, so it's not the same day. This confirms there is something odd going on with her teeth; we see two darker areas in both pictures. I suggest, looking closer, she is wearing some sort of temporary veneers, and that's likely bonding glue we see. In other pictures, her teeth generally look white.

It might be we are seeing her natural eyebrows, but they seem somewhat odd shaped. There is also an apparent ridge where the inner part of the eyebrow on the left is missing, and we see, more faint, the same on the right. That suggests she might be wearing an appliance which is designed to thicken her eyebrows; and if we look at the tip of her nose, it looks too thick, therefore fake. So likely, the two areas are probably connected with one appliance. The eyeliner she wears is thick on the outside, but is only applied just past half way into the centre of the lid; this is used to give the eyes a somewhat heavy lidded, come-to-bed look.

If we move down to the lips, the left upper lip is fuller than the right side. We actually see that the right side cuts in more and is smaller. Similarly, the lower lip has a more prominent square shape at the left side, the right curving up with the mouth corner higher on the right than it is on the left. We see a ridge at the centre of the lower lip. On the left we see a dimple, and above the dimple, a bit of a shadowy line inside the smile line. I'm not really interested in her beauty spots as I'm convinced these are always added to fool us into thinking it's a different person.

moles1.jpg

So let's get up another side-by-side, and this one is more convincing than the first. In the close-up, to change the apparent shape of her eyes, Ewa Kopacz does a similar thing as before, she lines her top lids half way, but then continues the line on the inner rims to the tear duct, this is to give her eyes a more cat-like appearance. She then uses white highlighter at the inner corners of the eyes next to the nose, this makes the area look bigger. It's all an optical illusion together with her thinner arched eyebrows; the point, to make the eyes look a different shape.

Joanna Agatka-Indecka 1.png

Look at the mouth, the same tilt, the right side being higher, the same curl at the corner. On the left, the upper lip is bigger than the right. The lower lip has the crease in the centre, and we see the same shadow line inside the left smile crease. Partial evidence of a dimple to the left. Then to the detail below with just her mouth, the lipstick is being used to change the mouth characteristics and shape, but look at the general line shadows proportions and spacing. It's the same face.

Ewa Kopacz.png

We can conclude Joanna Agatka-Indecka did not die in Smolensk on the 10th April 2010, instead her alter-ego Ewa Kopacz became Prime Minister of Poland from 22 September 2014 to 16 November 2015. Is it therefore likely any of the other 95 people listed died that day? And yet Poland's (take-the) PIS party propagates the ongoing lie that 96 of Poland's Intelligentsia where murdered by the Russians that day. And how many millions since 2010 have Polish taxpayers been defrauded with the never-ending gravy train of independent reports and analysis of simulated data relating to the fake crash?