Things that don't belong anywhere

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
napoleon

Re: Things that don't belong anywhere

Unread post by napoleon »

atleast we know the concept works

an outside threat makes the leaders of the freeworld or fake truth community pull together

toys fucks everyone up nigel don't beat yourself up about it ,none of the loudmouths that like to but in or pretend to be truthers are allowed to introduce anything of value

they just gotta keep the plates spinning
PotatoFieldsForever

The Ballad of the Mighty I

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Whatever you're hiding behind your veil

I'll find you (I'll find you)
If I've got to be the man who walks the earth alone
veiled.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veil_of_Isis
DonPowell

Unread post by DonPowell »

There is so much to study and learn. It is captivating. I cant believe more people arent here asking questions and spreading knowledge
Your material has inspired me. You have brought knowledge and no one here listens. It makes me feel like this about these secret societies and masons that hate us:
All these questions to everything are for the same reason. Why leave so many things to question? questions require time and research. and after time, your opposition is dead. Secrets and mystery are a secret weapon. they make us kill ourselves by willing waste our time. Several skills set apart the great magicians besides knowledge and misdirection.
These skills are the fundamental artistic aspects of magic like personality, patter, and presentation.
It would be interesting if there was a time in history an army just went around killing anyone and everyone that did things mysteriously. "Say what you mean and state your intentions." any hint of secrecy they killed you. It seems it would help clear up this evil. Crypto-"something" is an interesting thought after I read about the jesuits that would preach anti. I think crypto-crytpos even exist if will waste humans time.
learn about any subject in this world. Im sure its false. space.science.history.politics.healthcare. name a base of knowledge that isnt corrupted and false.
learn about any subject in this world. Im sure its false. space.science.history.politics.healthcare. name a base of knowledge that isnt corrupted and false.
see how much time I spent only making more questions. curiosity killed the cat.
see how much time I spent only making more questions. curiosity killed the cat.
dsdsth.jpg (13.89 KiB) Viewed 196 times

I am really starting to believe the warnings your content helps us with.
Its interesting to think that the masons purposely leave a group of their own believing that they have achieved the highest level. crypto-crypto-cryptos? It never ends. Its based on a hatred for the human form and their ability to not have pure uncontrollable hatred at all times. Oh yes. we can be mean yes we can stupid. but loved and nurtured we can be happy. which is something they can never possibly be. jealousy turns to hatred hatred turns to rage and once you pass rage. you have entered indiscriminate destruction of anything that resembles the thing made you forget how to even hate. If you stopped your indiscriminate destruction, you would be left with the same feeling we have as humans. when we truly believe that our personal definition of happiness is gone and can never be replaced. irreparable despair. a sense of no purpose. I bet mind control and breaking humans wasnt started to control them. it was probably to try to make a friend. to make one person on earth that didn't think they were despicable scum.
Surely there would be a reason someone that knew of impending doom would only put their soap box in front of one building and not town to town to town. Is it the same reason a ring master stands outside the tent yelling "step right up come in come in"
https://seattlerefined.com/lifestyle/wh ... gmaster-do
https://19thcentury.us/19th-century-circus-ringmaster/
In addition to his role as a performer and director, the ringmaster held significant influence over the audience. He acted as a guide, shaping their experience and manipulating their emotions. Through his charismatic presence and commanding demeanor, he captivated the crowd, eliciting a wide range of emotions from awe and excitement to laughter and suspense. The ringmaster had the power to create a sense of wonder and transport the audience into a world of fantasy and imagination.
Aaron Dover's existence led to this poor review. I heard about this impending doom from ancient knowledge and sorcery coming to kill us. It made me think of this roscurian masonic hermetic website I ran across.
Masonic heremetic website website
Masonic heremetic website website
Last edited by DonPowell on Wed May 15, 2024 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonPowell

I probably do just beat myself up. I appreciate you being supportive. Im staring at spinning plates. I definitely seem to have it wrong.
PotatoFieldsForever

Butterfly == Soul

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 07-41-28 ψυχή - Wiktionary the free dictionary.png
Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 07-41-28 ψυχή - Wiktionary the free dictionary.png (10.58 KiB) Viewed 153 times
butterfly.png
butterfly.png (141.25 KiB) Viewed 153 times
I mainly see a soul going through hell
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%CF%88%CF%85%CF%87%CE%AE
DonPowell

Potato knows whats up
DonPowell

napoleon wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm atleast we know the concept works
an outside threat makes the leaders of the freeworld or fake truth community pull together
toys fucks everyone up nigel don't beat yourself up about it ,none of the loudmouths that like to but in or pretend to be truthers are allowed to introduce anything of value
they just gotta keep the plates spinning
Im curious if you thought I came here as a truther? cuz Im not a mason. houseclown or truther. or pretend to be truther. I am definetely not a fakeologist. because you said you are the only one. and as much as I admire you and came here interested in your work. I would not want to treat people like you do me. I see you are fine with everyone else.
You like to address me by name. you like to slip in some sly shit.
eventual you get pissed and post 5 pages of interesting shit. and then go back to "good blog guys" nice post" and then once in a while "houseclown blog 2018 showed ab toys" over and over.

I still find interest in your work. I came in fakeologist to meet you
the place you live and die for. You have represented that fakeologists are dismissive and repetitive
and I sat here and watched and read. there was a blog about peeing in your mouth and you saying houseclown between good job guys nice post. slapping houseclowns since 2018. to yourself. no one steps in the blog since 2019. houseclowns
but when I post or reply its slick shit and truthers and houseclowns. slick american shit
Im not a truther blogger fakeologist never made one fucking claim to be. I tried to join in your site you love so much and you represent it like shit
here comes the sunshine sweet shit looking for an honest man 2019 shit oh and nigel
"yeah guys. I chased another houseclown mason away from ab see me. he didnt contribute like me. slapping clowns"
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-05-16 032946.png
Screenshot312 2024-05-16 031204.png
napoleon

as i said to you not one person is still in contact via their original avatar years have passed ,some dipped out ,most just don a new avatar to troll me ,but not one of ab's original members dozens there are has the basic courtesy just to read what i write

now i know why

it's the same reason i left a discord with masons typing javasript and hacking ,the same reason ab never gets people who can entertain 2 ideas at once

like i say i am not here for you or the houseclowns im here so in years to come ab knows his message in a bottle found the right man ,fuck the consequences

an honest man is worth a million clever or interesting apes ,so stick around because we have still not had an honest man in the audios in years ,and the easiest way to prove this was soving 911 on his blog and watching the children crowed around him holding up their beliefs like gullible apes

i think i feed of embarrassment and the pangs of aversion therapy manifesting it's self as his guests
i chose to settle on the rosicrucian invisible college that is solo-mans temple the millenium fall-con because by understanding it's design one can unlock 600 years of history in a second ,,,less half a second
napoleon

now ask yourself this will one truther disclosing my work on fakeologist retire the entire set level of truth that was put in place in 2008

the answer is yes
napoleon

the fights already won

the battlefield is now in the minds of cult truthers scurrying to find ever more important lies to point at ,why would i bother if i thought i was gonna lose

now you can claim to be new ,but if you had been here since 2020 you would have all the characters and their coping mechanisms down to a tea just like me

not one person with any credibility or percieved credibilty has the bollocks to show what i do ,and a few of these clowns have channels and blogs

i know hahaha