It's The Muppet Show!

antipodean

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by antipodean »

I noticed that Jeremy Hunt made his victory speech in Haslemere. The location for the UK's first reported case of Covid19.
And the home town for Patient Zero in the BBC's predictive programming screening of 'Contagion'.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Brilliant spot. It always seems to fit so poetically. From the Anyone know any ex-truthers? thread.
rachel wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:07 pm We know Professor Hannah Fry for her 2022 'UNVACCINATED' documentary, but before that, on BBC4, she hosted another documentary called 'CONTAGION'. So let's have a bit of a diversion, because just like Andrew Maxwell from the 'Conspiracy Road Trip', Hannah prefers to be known as a badass comedian.

UK Column News on BBC controversy 27 July 2022

We find out Hannah was a member of the Bright Club, which is an academic comedy club. Are things beginning to all fit together?

At around 14:30, Alex comments about 'THE BRIGHTS', and suggests that might be the linguistic link the 'BRIGHT CLUB' is using, and he then quotes - people who wish to play God among men - the London and Oxbridge set. How interesting is that considering Katie Hopkins.

Contagion: The BBC Four Pandemic (2018)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p059y0p1
CONTAGION: THE BBC FOUR PANDEMIC

The government rates the global outbreak of a deadly flu virus as a major threat to the UK. It could happen at any time. To predict the impact of the next pandemic more accurately than ever before, new data is needed - and lots of it. Dr Hannah Fry is on the case.

She sets out to recruit the nation to download the BBC Pandemic app in a ground-breaking experiment to help plan for when the next deadly virus comes to the UK. How quickly will it spread? How many could it kill? What can we do about it? The BBC Four Pandemic experiment will find out.

Hannah masterminds the experiment and adopts the role of Patient Zero by walking the streets of Haslemere in Surrey to launch the outbreak. Meanwhile, emergency physician Dr Javid Abdelmoneim finds out why flu is still such a danger to society a century after Spanish flu killed up to 100 million people worldwide. He meets researchers trying to discover what makes some people more contagious than others and visits a factory that will produce vaccine when the next pandemic flu virus emerges.

Armed with the information he gathers and the results of the BBC Four Pandemic experiment, Hannah and Javid make a shocking revelation.

And two years to the day of 'CONTAGION: THE BBC FOUR PANDEMIC' being broadcast on the BBC, Boris Johnson imposes the UK's first LOCKDOWN - two weeks to flatten the curve - proving COVID-19 originated in England, quite possibly Oxford, and not China.

322 skull and bones.jpeg
322 skull and bones.jpeg (26.73 KiB) Viewed 1960 times
rachel wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:22 pm Interesting, I just went back to the 'CONTAGION: THE BBC FOUR PANDEMIC' page link I berated here for not having the broadcast dates, and there they are...first shown on Thu 22 Mar 2018, 21:00.

22nd March 2018

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p059y0p1

And two years later, to the date, Boris Johnson implements the first UK lockdown. Do we think they popped some champagne to celebrate?

22nd March 2020

https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/ ... march-2020
Delivered on: 22 March 2020
(Transcript of the speech, exactly as it was delivered)

Good afternoon everyone

Thank you for coming, and thank you to Robert Jenrick, the Communities Secretary, and Dr Jenny Harries, the Deputy Chief Medical Officer.

I want again to thank everyone in the country today for the huge effort that we are collectively making.

I want to thank the amazing workers in the NHS, everybody working in social care, in every sector, in food distribution, transport, you name it – absolutely everyone who is keeping this country going today.

And I want to thank everyone who is being forced to do something differently today.

Everyone who didn’t visit their mum for Mother’s Day but Facetimed them, Skyped them, rang them instead.

Thank you for your restraint and for what you did.

Everyone who was forced to close a pub or a restaurant or a gym or any other business that could have done fantastic businesses on a great day like this.

Thank you for your sacrifice, I know how tough it must be.

And I can tell you again that this government will be standing behind you – behind British business, behind British workers, employees, self-employed – throughout this crisis.

And the reason we are taking these unprecedented steps to prop up businesses, support businesses and support our economy and these preventative measures is because we have to slow the spread of the disease and to save thousands of lives.

Today we have come to the stage of our plan that I advertised at the outset, when we first set out the plan of the UK government.

When we have to take special steps to protect the particularly vulnerable.

I said the moment would come where we needed to shield those with serious conditions. There are probably about 1.5 million in all.

And in a minute Robert Jenrick will set out the plan in detail.

But this shielding will do more than any other single measure that we are setting out to save life. That is what we want to do.

Also to reduce infection and to slow the spread of the disease.

We have to do more to make sure that the existing measures that we are taking are having the effect that we want.

So it is crucial that people understand tomorrow that the schools are closed.

And tomorrow you should not send your child to school unless you have been identified as a key worker.

And more generally in the view of the way people have responded over the last few days to the measures we have set out I want to say a bit more about how we interact outdoors.

Of course I want people to be able to go to the parks and open spaces and to enjoy themselves – it is crucial for health and mental and physical wellbeing.

But please follow the advice and don’t think that fresh air in itself automatically provides some immunity.

You have to stay two metres apart; you have to follow the social distancing advice.

And even if you think you are personally invulnerable, there are plenty of people you can infect and whose lives will then be put at risk.

And I say this now – on Sunday evening – take this advice seriously, follow it, because it is absolutely crucial.

And as I have said throughout this process we will keep the implementation of these measures under constant review and, yes of course, we will bring forward further measures if we think that is necessary.

Always remember that in following this advice- and I know how difficult that is – that each and every one of us.

You are doing your bit in following this advice to slow the spread of this disease.

The more we collectively slow the spread, the more time we give the NHS to prepare, the more lives we will save, the faster we will get through this.

And always remember – we will get through this, and we will beat it together.

Next Robert Jenrick to outline the shielding measures.

Published 22 March 2020

[Link: The UK Government & 223, curtsy of PotatoFieldsForever]
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Excellent post. I don't know how any vaccinated person can watch that and say they haven't been had.

I visited Haslemere once in the late 70s. Although a quiet town, never thought it was so boring that all those locals would participate as extras in some dumb BBC doco.
And the town being so sleepy, no one thought to question the coincidence of Haslemere having the first reported case of Covid19.
SaiGirl

Nigel Farage and the Art of Illusion

Unread post by SaiGirl »

Here's some insight into the psychology and motives of controlled “opposition” personality Nigel Farage (from James Delingpole in the UK)

=======
How do we know that Farage is compromised? Well, as with everyone else in that broad and bitterly divisive category ‘Controlled Opposition’, there are always one or two tells that give the game away.
In Farage’s case, I’d say one big clue was during Covid when he had himself pictured banging pots and pans for our NHS. Another was the extraordinary and never-to-be memory-holed moment when he called for Tony Blair to be appointed Britain’s Vaccine Czar.
===============

https://delingpole.substack.com/p/bbbut ... g-i-wanted
SaiGirl

What is this thread doing here in this forum?

Unread post by SaiGirl »

I went searching for a thread that covers politics in the UK or Europe, so that I could post a recent article critical of Nigel Farage.

For some reason, my post ended up in a thread called "The Muppet Show" in a forum called "Elite Gender Inversion".

I have no idea why a thread on UK political theater should be located in a forum on "Elite Gender Inversion".
I am simply following the "logic" of the original thread.

But it would be interesting to trace how a comprehensive discussion thread on UK politics ended up in this particular forum topic.
At the least, it might reveal valid linkages and relationships.
On the other hand, it might be lazy or irrelevant conflation of otherwise unrelated topics.

I don't understand how "The Muppet Show" got located in the forum on "Elite Gender Inversion" to begin with.

https://fakeologist.com/?s=%22The+Muppet+Show%22
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

In short, it's because British politics is a pantomime show...complete with Dames. I was going to post up more about it, but it will have to wait because guess who I've spotted....

Only Kate McCann... She looks to have taken over from Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield on the ITV 'This Morning' show... We can therefore be assured she will be playing along with the next fake pandemic.

Kate McCann 2.png
Cat Deeley 2.png
Kate McCann 1.png
Cat Deeley 1.png

I've thought for a while that Kate McCann has a plastic nose-tip, and it looks like the media are beginning the memory-holing of the Madeleine McCann story. I say that, because on a search there's another famous Kate McCann to create chaff in the results...and probably the reason for this...

'Oh my God!' Liz Truss reacts to Kate McCann fainting in Tory Leadership Debate

Jul 27 2022

Cat Deeley has a plastic top lip. Oh, and clearly...Cat...Kate...Cat...Kate...for all of those insiders who love a joke.

katemccann3.jpg
cat-deeley3.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I know I appear obsessed with this stuff...it's just when I see it, I can't unsee it. It's not exactly that she's got a glass eye, but the eye on the right is flatter than the one on the left. Same T shape as well. I don't know Cat Deeley, so I have no idea who's toes I am stepping on. What I did notice, all the McCann interviews on youtube now seem to be really low resolution, 240 or 360 pixel width. Curious.

Screenshot 2024-07-13 at 00.01.00.png
IMG_2922.JPG

I posted a video a few weeks back, it has an interesting section on the McCanns, and how their story feeds into Tony Blair trying to pass laws for compulsory Digital ID. Sonia Poulton is selling it as lucky chance for Blair; but who needs chance when you have the power of the state at your fingertips, and a set of willing actors who will sell their own mothers to get a daytime television presenters job at some point in the future.
rachel wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:20 pm Video about the history of ID Cards, DNA databases and Tony Blair...another British royal.

Why Tony Blair Never Went Away - 17 Nov 2023
Grabs from that video...

ScreenShot-VideoID-NA4OupQJngo-TimeS-641.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-NA4OupQJngo-TimeS-672.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-NA4OupQJngo-TimeS-852.png

So we know Cat Deeley and her co-host will be pushing for Digital ID in the not too distant future.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/s ... r-BB1qeiou
gold_.png
18/7/2024
Climate change threatens the natural world more than ground-mounted solar panels do, Ed Miliband has claimed.

The Energy Secretary branded himself a “super nerd” in the House of Commons, as he made an urgent statement on Labour’s “clean energy superpower mission”.

The Labour minister has faced criticism from Rutland and Stamford’s Conservative MP Alicia Kearns, after he signed off on the 350-megawatt Mallard Pass Solar project across about 2,000 acres in her constituency.

Green Party co-leader Adrian Ramsay has also questioned the Government’s approach to a proposed 114-mile string of electricity pylons across Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex, which could help carry electricity generated by offshore windfarms, calling for “a pause while the other options are considered”.

Do you remember when Ed Miliband used to be pale and interesting?

Pg-9-labour-pa.jpg

I'm guessing he's won't be planning to carbon tax all the prosthetic makeup he wears.

0Z1K5DF6TEPHM4710PUH.jpg
download (4).jpeg

Just to be clear, TINA has not changed since Margaret Thatcher's day.

ed-sunak.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Just looking at people who lost their seats in the UK General Election, and out of the blue, against the tide, guess which female Labour MP lost her seat unexpectedly? ...Only Thangam Debbonaire.

I realise even if you are from the UK, you'll likely be saying, "who is she?" ...Well, if you are old enough to remember the last Labour Government, you'll know her better as Sara Payne of 'Sarah's Law' fame. We know the State's modus operandi...stage some tragedy, then turn the bereaved into campaigners to change some law...and we apparently call that democracy. Then MSM spends the next forty years bringing it up at every anniversary to fill column space.

With Thangam gone, does that mean someone reads this thread? ...Else, maybe Sara is set for a high profile return to the media, so Thangam is disappeared? ...Maybe Sara will get another 'woman of the year' to match her 2008 one?

Oh, look! She's a bloody doctor now...the things you can pretend when you have a website and friends who own universities.

https://mbalit.co.uk/client/dr-sara-payne/
sara payne 1.png

Look at this from her website...it looks like she fronts a media agency for recruiting talent.

https://mbalit.co.uk/why-mba/
Why MBA?

At MBA, our agents specialize in both media and publishing so are uniquely placed to help you build and sustain a successful writing career. If you are a published or unpublished author, a script writer for TV, film and radio, a theatre playwright, or if you combine several of those creative talents, MBA could be the literary agency for you.

At MBA we are dedicated to excellence, and with our combined experience of editorial, rights, publicity and marketing we are ideally positioned to offer support to writers of fiction, non-fiction and children’s books. We will work with you at all stages of development, from proposals and pitches, to promotion and marketing, including via social media.

Equally, years of experience in film, television, radio and theatre have enabled us to build partnerships and relationships with a wide variety of industry professionals: essential in today’s highly competitive and evolving media environment.

We have a dedicated contracts department, which supports our agents in attaining the best possible deal for the client, and have a deserved reputation for fiercely protecting our clients’ interests in contract negotiations. Our financial director has over forty years’ experience of navigating the minefields of VAT, royalties, tax exemption and residuals.

We relish the achievements of our foreign rights team in selling many of our UK-published books in translation, and also spreading the word about our authors worldwide, through their extensive network of contacts, and attendance at international trade fairs like Frankfurt, Seoul and London.

We also work with top literary and TV/film agents, on the East and West Coasts of America, in Canada, Australia and New Zealand. The synergy of TV and book has been a particular success, and we represent numerous bestsellers from sports personalities to TV reality stars. In recent years we have exploited our considerable backlist to great commercial success in partnership with several of the recently established ebook publishing ventures, and optioned many of our books for TV and film.

MBA agents devote considerable energy to the assessment of thousands of submissions a year, and support the discovery and development of new writers. Above all, we pride ourselves on our loyalty to clients, proactive support and passionate commitment to our clients’ work.

That image on the website is in sharp contrast to this one.

sara-payne03.jpg

It's a still from a three minute video that no longer exists on Youtube...I can't say the exact date, but before 2017. Likely 2014-15, because they'd want us to get a subconscious fix in our minds that Sara Payne is now old and fat, as it's at the May 2015 General Election Thangam Debbonaire first becomes a Labour MP. ...One of the tricks they appear to use to disguise people is "rapid aging", because that's one of the biggest blocks to identifying someone as someone else. This is also the same year Rishi Sunak and Jo Cox become MPs.

It appears the writers were already flogging a dead horse back in 2010 trying to keep Sara Payne in the news. Remember above, it's all about creating stories...and we have Sara Payne paralysed down her left side after a stroke.

I felt I would see my Sarah again: Sara Payne after stroke left her paralysed down left side
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... troke.html
1 February 2010
Sara Payne has been left paralysed down the left side of her body after suffering a stroke brought on by a brain aneurysm
Sara Payne has been left paralysed down the left side of her body after suffering a stroke brought on by a brain aneurysm

'For a moment as I lay there I wondered if this was the point when Sarah and I would be reunited,' said the child protection campaigner.
However 40-year-old Mrs Payne fought to survive and, despite being paralysed down the left side of her body, says she is happy to be alive.

So given Thangam Debbonaire is now no longer an MP, guess what we have to look forward to across British media over the next five years under Labour. A shed load more child abductions, disappearances and murders; and don't forget the organised paedo rings raping young girls. Oh, I so can't wait.

Dr Sara Payne Talks True Crime Documentaries | Edinburgh TV Festival
19 Apr 2024
In this interview Dr Sara Payne, who lost her daughter Sarah Payne in 2000, speaks to journalist Claudia-Liza Vanderpuije about her experiences participating in True Crime documentaries and her advocacy in the process.
Recorded live at The Edinburgh TV Festival 2022.

Recorded September 2022, and re-uploaded on the 19th April 2024. Do we think they might just be preparing for something? ...Meanwhile, the writers had the good sense to kill off Michael Payne back in October 2014.

Sarah Payne's father Michael died of natural causes
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-30428838
11 December 2014
Michael Payne developed a drink problem after the death of his daughter Sarah
Michael Payne developed a drink problem after the death of his daughter Sarah

Michael Payne, 45, was found at his home in Brishing Lane, Maidstone, on 27 October.
Mid Kent and Medway Coroner's Court said tests showed he died from natural causes and an inquest would not be held...In December 2011, he was jailed for 16 months after admitting attacking his brother with a glass after they had both drunk a large amount of alcohol.

Michael became a divorced alcoholic...I mean that's pretty much how they write all white men. And look at his working class teeth. ...They had to get rid of him...because whoever created his face, he was only given one expression. Even when he was smiling he was crying...

mp-green4.jpg
mp-orange1.jpg

I was going to go through a Channel 4 interview between Thangam Debbonaire and Cathy Newman. But I think I'll do it in the next post as this one has got quite long.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Just before continuing, I notice on the True Crimes video Sara is very convincing when she says she's "real". Her conviction is actually quite scary, because it's other aspects of the Sarah Payne narrative that destroy it. Regarding Michael Payne, the biggest give away is his teeth, but in certain pictures he does have a definite masked look.

Here, his deep-set eyes look highly unnatural, particularly as they have the puffiness of crying, which never goes away...and that's for the entire fourteen years he appears in news stories until he meets his end.

MAIN-Sarah-Payne.jpg

But on this one, it's around his mouth that's the biggest tell. He's trying to smile but can't because there is a resistance...it creates tension lines to the sides. We see similar on Sara, but it's further out. I don't know for sure, but I think she's wearing something to widen her face and square off her jaw. Where as Michael looks to be wearing a full face that goes right to the mouth and thus restricts movement.

But let's get to the teeth. I think this was the one that convinced me we are looking at a set of false teeth. Here's a few grabs from a statement he gave outside the Royal Court of Justice. It's another video that now doesn't seem to be available.

mp 2017-09-14_12-38-41_am.png

We can see he has Stephen Hawking bad teeth. And as he gives his statement, the press are snapping photos. As the flash fires, it lights up a point in his eyes, but it also lights up a point on his teeth. The first grab shows the light on his Hawking stick teeth; but the second grab is more interesting because the light hits something behind the stick teeth, likely his real teeth.

mp 2017 a.png
mp 2017 b.png

Why would a real person who apparently lost his daughter to an abduction consistently wear a set of fake rotting teeth in front of his own? ...Also, if we follow the logic of the story...do we not think his wife would be perfectly aware of what his real teeth looked like?

And then, similar to the ISS glitches, there is a bit of interference, but it only affects Michael, and not the background. So is he even being filmed in front of the Royal Courts of Justice? Or is he just on a transparent layer that has been added to a video clip of the Royal Courts of Justice?

mp 2017-09-14.png

Finally, as a reminder, this is the sex offender that was convicted for murdering Sara's daughter. That image on a 2001 Daily Mirror front page hasn't aged well for a cynical 2024 audience.

Daily Mirror splash from Thursday 13th December 2001.jpeg

When Labour left office in 2010, sex offenders and paedo rings were replaced by gay marriage, rainbow flags and alphabet people...I think I much prefer the latter. And you'll notice Julian Assange was granted clemency as soon as Labour got back in...clearly not a work of fiction they wanted to continue with.