livestream alert

napoleon

Re: livestream alert

Unread post by napoleon »

adam miller
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

wAIT !!!! WAS THAT lUKE? WAS IT HIS FATHER??????????

NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

napoleon wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 5:08 amadam miller
DO YOU HAVE DIAL UP aol OVER THERE?

i COULD GET SOME AIR. A SANDWICH AND NAP.

tHIS ISNT ANYTHING LIKE WHEN YOU SLAP GULLPY APES. OR IS OZZY SUCK AT BEING BORN?

YOU ARENT WORTH THAT. MY BAD OZZY. LEGEND

NAP e gi

YOU CAN DO SOME DIAL UP TRANS ATLANTIC VEST I GATING!

i FORGOT

YOUR DAD WAS BORN IN THE 30S ME? JUST 1946 HIGH WYCOMBE

tILBURY

napoleon

i could handle this amount of trolling if i was stable in the mind ,but having turned down so so many offers from the masons who coordinate the lowlevel truthers, i must be annoyed at all costs , i hope no millenialists are having a pop at me ,i had enemies in that discord after day 1
napoleon

napoleon wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 5:27 am Osama bin Laden. Born in Jeddah in 1957 , Osama bin Laden was born in 1957 to a Yemeni bricklayer=yellow brick road
codename tim oz-man

The process in the scientific method involves making conjectures (hypothetical explanations), deriving predictions from the hypotheses as logical consequences, and then carrying out experiments or empirical observations based on those predictions.

Operation Cyclone http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operatio%E2%80%A6
Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the Afghan mujahideen in Afghanistan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken.[2] Funding officially began with $695,000 in mid-1979,[3] was increased dramatically to $20–$30 million per year in 1980
1979 to 1989 CIA programme
operation cyclone to fund ozma bin laden ,get to fuck twister operation funded ozma ,the wizard of oz,the same mechanism took dorothy to oz.

and this wizard of oz codename tim ozman caused these images on 911
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-30T195251.119.jpg
What is the scientific method of prediction?
The prediction is obtained by reasoning or calculating from the hypothesis and knowledge of the experimental setup so that the prediction makes a declaration as to what sort of results are expected if the hypothesis works
[/color]
ipiccy_image (38) (1).jpg
so anyone explained why there is a tinman in the 911 museum=no
anyone explained why there is a witch shaped hole from the flight 93 plane in shanksville =no
anyone explained why there is a boulder shaped like the house that killed the witch in the wizard of oz ,placed over the shanksville hole=no
anyone explained why there is a shanksville memorial the same shape as glinda's wand =no
anyone explained why there is a psi fi film with all 911 events mirrored perfectly =no
anyone explained why they used crowleys liber oz numbers for the planes =no
anyone explained why they mirror the witch death celebrations in the wizard of oz when celebrating the death of ozma bin laden in timesquare =no
anyone explained why judy woods directed energy weapon and her twister turn things sepia and her copilot j hutchenson uses the wizard of oz magic repertoire ,ie yellowish stones = yellow bricks flying broom like the witch ,magic water that dorothy uses he makes float and his o point enrgy battery is modelled on a lightsaber
anyone explained why so sirius
as i said i made order out of chaos
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-29T200352.708.jpg
oh and as predicted ips fans turned on him ,not all of em! just the houseclowns