Things that belong somewhere else

Use this forum to test its features not, to create posts to be looked at.
napoleon

Re: Things that don't belong anywhere

Unread post by napoleon »

i still laugh at people complaining about me ,all the denominations have had a pop
im fine with it

can we have a gossip channel ,where annonymously i can fill in typos prefakeologist years spent almost entirely as t.v. livense officer

or how dr fustercluuck got struck off the medical board for prescribing laughing gas to morbidly depressed

id hate to put my name to such revelations
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

yes do not scratch the surface rachel of the accepted truth narrative ,that cottage industry of truth supports many of the voices ab talks too

look on the brightside once people get evolved ,it adds strength to the fundamentals of religion and removes a shitload of dogma ,no longer would 666 be seen as the devils number

instead youd have a dozen lads and ladies actually scouring early drafts of the kjv and enoch and all the old works ,each new interpretation or addition to a text would have a motive ,that being the identifying ones self as god as the clever apes do

like i say many times the mmagic of faith is what i adore

i have no idea if i will get what i deserve in the next life or even if there is a next life ,but i do act like there is because of faith ,id probably end up with a few marks on my record but if its a percentage judgement ,im ignorant and confident enough to to think i have done my bit

and if not ill sneak in

but yes there are a few narrow paths allowed on the 911 truth journey ,im a miniatures fan because of star wars showing the holes years before and if i was planning 911 and had to pull it off id go to the movie makers so its not a stretch it protocol

do think god would be on the dorrs of heaven ,like hale and pace
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

rachel wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 7:36 pm You didn't listen to the audiochat then ?
What audiochat ?
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Let's start afresh. It's Ab's site and he accepted Nigel's apology.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

@napoleon, it's Grace. Penal substitution. You accept the life of Christ and he accepts everything you have ever done or will ever do wrong. That's the Good News of the Gospel. It's not works, it's a gift from God open to everyone without exception.

"And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more." Hebrews 10:17 KJV

This is not just words, it's not hocus pocus. You know when you go into a movie theatre, you don't start with the idea 'this is fake bullshit', you judge it on its own merit no matter how seemingly odd. That's what I did when first studying the Bible. It's a discovery, like a logic problem, but things in the world start making much more sense, some good, some bad, some painful. But there comes a point when there is no better answer to why we are here that fits the evidence of the world.

It changes you.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

rachel wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 9:05 pm Let's start afresh. It's Ab's site and he accepted Nigel's apology.
So what? What him and Ab have going on has 0 to do with him and me.

I am not "starting afresh" and YOU of all people have NO right to say anything, having been his personal secretary and DELETING content here on this very forum. Content BY OTHERS, this total moron has ZERO to say about.

Ab does not speak for everyone who is here, what the hell?

Ab of course is cuddling up to him, the Tilbury Troll paid him money, so he is not objective anymore.

He, nor anyone, has any say into how others deal with this terrible troll.

"the cult leader himself has accepted an apology from a rule breaking insulting seagulling troll, so AALLLL yous forummembers also have to do this", What THE ACTUAL FUCK ???????????????????????????

Go sit in a corner and be ashamed of what you've done in your role. You're totally incapable for the task.
Last edited by aSHIFT. on Mon May 20, 2024 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So bitter.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

rachel wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 9:20 pmSo bitter.
No, consistent, trustworthy, truthful and based on arguments.

Have fun with your new slavemaster, he has perfectly molded you.

Totally Psyopnitized (credit GoFindTheOthers).

NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

I am so excited I had to get up and stretch and tell my wife how I am going to enjoy exposing you. I am rude to bullies. I am vile to liars. I am calm and systematic if you give me a second chance to calm down. I grew up bullied. I learned to destroy bullies mentality. Imagine Dave J but for bullies. sorry @dave j but its a perfect analogy and I have respect for your approach and dismount. genuinely. you are a tasteful bull. fine wine. an old book. patina on a silver vase. You are the rose on rachel's logo. I couldnt roast you if I tried. Your level bully gets a music video that I put up and take down out of respect for your art.

GAIA...
there is clothing named after what you are https://cultgaia.com/
there is a wiki page named after what you aspire to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia#Cult
The state I live in ironically has a court case against something named after you http://politicalhat.com/2020/12/08/miss ... gaia-cult/

Is this Monty python and "none shall pass?" or can I just go?
Attachments
I dont have a sword nor want one. I just thought it was funny that you were saying "none shall pass" over and over for no reason
I dont have a sword nor want one. I just thought it was funny that you were saying "none shall pass" over and over for no reason
gsgsdfgsdfgdsfgth.jpg (10.91 KiB) Viewed 755 times
I just realized you need words pictures and writing.<br /><br />YOU ARE THE BLACK KNIGHT IN MP
I just realized you need words pictures and writing.

YOU ARE THE BLACK KNIGHT IN MP
tgfsdgfsgfsh.jpg (6.01 KiB) Viewed 755 times
NigelT

Unread post by NigelT »

speed edits. excitement. you are surely going to push for this to be the longest most posted least cared about thread of alllll time.