Excess deaths in different countries 2022 onwards

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
napoleon

Re: Excess deaths in different countries 2022 onwards

Unread post by napoleon »

that was fantastic xulk,merry christmas to you and all your family
aSHIFT.

ACCESS deaths in different countries 2022 onwards

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Regarding the title of this thread, I cannot read it differently anymore now.

How is it possible that seasoned Fakeologists anno 2024 (Happy New Year Europeans, Kiwis, Africans, Asians and Australians!) STILL rely on Monkey Stream Media provided Big Numbers (BN) and use them for ANYthing, other than discarding them.

Shouldn't we distrust BN ? Isn't that what Fakeology is about?

So, what about "Access Deaths" ?

How many people in your Accessible World - the people you can have mutual contact with, not "statistics", carnies, no Clownworld

have died "extra" / under suspicious circumstances / clearly attributable to the Mark of the Beast ?

On their birthdays, I spoke with Paolita and her father, who turned 90 ! years old, still good and bright

and Boosted to the Brim

because enormies

NONE, 0, of the ones in my accessible world, and that world only has become bigger over time, has died from vaxx implications.

I am not saying those shots have no effect, at all, they must have, because they have been adminstered. Anything foreign shot into your body has SOME effect. And no, not just brine, then that's easy to (dis)prove with private lab experiments...

But direct death effects, as the media numbers shout to us ?

I haven't seen that in my real life.

So No Excess Access Deaths.

How about YOUR personal, private life, not Clownworld creality stage nonsense, worlds ??

Newspeech (both nearing 4 years anciennity already!)
- creality - created reality, anything that is the outcome of an imagination, assumption based, not reality, first hand evidence based
- enormie - enormously normie - a better word for those I think isn´t possible
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

xileffilex wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:13 am If you want to start comparing death rates between countries you must take into account the historical birth rates of the said countries. Germany has a very low number of births per woman [until probably the huge increase of immigration after 2015] Israel is at the other end of the spectrum with very high births per woman and a young population.
What is important is to compare recent years with a pre-fake-pandemic average in which migration will have only a small effect. One must also take into account the population bulges of the post WW2 generation or gaps due to war which will result in significant excess deaths in the long term as this generation dies off. Part of the recent spate of excess deaths in the developed world might partly be a result of this phenomenon - but not creating the sudden jumps of 10 pc plus in just a few years.

This youtube channel is a good place to start understanding population dynamics
https://www.youtube.com/@kaiserbauch9092/videos

Changes to the average age at death ought to be a good indication whether any factor in our lifestyles/health treatment might be having a negative effect, one which the life insurance and pensions industry will surely be keeping an eye on.
eg in Germany
Sure.

This is with statistics we can never truly comprehend all effects and details. (yes we can try)

What I see though:
- We all die; and it makes you doubt on the effects of all this health care investments, Germany is a very medicated country, and people are not getting older
- Populations dynamics don't move that fast (e.g. Germany average age increase from 43 to 44 in the last 10 years, this is no indicator for the abrupt high effects in death rates)
https://www.statista.com/statistics/112 ... nce%202011.
- Die off rates rose sharply in the last 10 years and the covid measures gave a strong boost having people die off

These things should be part of national discourse, a health minister in Germany should look at this data and understand this.

To me it's suspicious that we don't have that, we just have a narrative and culture in which the doctor is a semi-God that's "saving lives". This is not true. In my experience doctors are mostly self centered pricks caring more about their house and car than their patients. They execute their decisions based on statistics which are manipulated by pharma.

e.g. we did a test, we see a drop in blood pressure in the group that was exposed, therefore this works, we don't know though what the negative long term effects of "medication" is, it's a constant experiment.

I think the conclusion is:
- Health care is largely a fraud; many older people swallow 10+ pills per day and they believe it keeps them alive, I strongly doubt that, they swallow pills for high blood pressure, for sugar, for lungs, i doubt this works
- The people don't get older in the heavily medicated countries,

The big effects of life expectancy are child birth / mother deaths (this brings the average down hugely), this is hygiene and the availability of caesarian. And the availability of anti-biotics, the unavaiilability kills people due to bacterial infections.

I'm of the opinion health care is largely quackery. And I think the numbers support it.
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

pasterno wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:36 am
- Die off rates rose sharply in the last 10 years and the covid measures gave a strong boost having people die off

Do you mean excess deaths? Generally, the "excess deaths" after the fake pandemic are based on 5-year 2015-2019 averages which also, btw include small changes in population dynamics.
So what are "excess deaths" 2013-2019 based upon? Have you any graphics?
pasterno

xileffilex wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:20 pm
pasterno wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:36 am

Do you mean excess deaths? Generally, the "excess deaths" after the fake pandemic are based on 5-year 2015-2019 averages which also, btw include small changes in population dynamics.
So what are "excess deaths" 2013-2019 based upon? Have you any graphics?
The graph I showed is total deaths per 1000 population. (thats the number I refer to)
(no excess deatsh, just the death / 1000.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.CDRT.IN

This is the data source. (you can play around with the countries etc)
xileffilex

OK. I wasn't able to see the graph for total population of post-unification Germany.
Of course, if reproductiive age women aren't producing children and the baby boomers are dying off in developed countries, of course the number of deaths per 1000 will rise.

The graph for Israei is what one would expect, although there does seem to be a slight uptick in 2022 against a falling trend.
xileffilex

Life expectancy has not changed significantly in the past 5-10 years in , say, the UK, excluding data from beyond 2020 which are not available

There are also assumptions built into these projections due to changes in healthcare or migration as discussed in the links.

Let's look at some official UK documents which touch on the covid madness period but which haven't been released so far to cover the period of abbing mania...
Trends in period life expectancy, a measure of the average number of years people will live beyond their current age, analysed by age and sex for the UK and its constituent countries.
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulation ... usReleases
This table is normally released every September..... latest release 2021, i.e. no releases in 2022 and 2023. [why?]
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulation ... 2018to2020
"Life expectancy has increased in the UK over the last 40 years, albeit at a slower pace in the last decade.

“However, the coronavirus pandemic led to a greater number of deaths than normal in 2020. Consequently, in the latest estimates, we see virtually no improvement in life expectancy for females compared to 2015 to 2017 at 82.9 years, while for males life expectancy has fallen back to levels reported for 2012 to 2014, at 79 years. This is the first time we have seen a decline when comparing non-overlapping time periods since the series began in the early 1980s. ***

“These estimates rely on the assumption that current levels of mortality, which are unusually high, will continue for the rest of someone’s life. Once the coronavirus pandemic has ended and its consequences for future mortality are known, it is possible that life expectancy will return to an improving trend in the future.”
We are talking about falls in life expectancy of weeks here, not years, to put the above in context.

We wait for the forthcoming release on Jan 11 2024
National life tables - life expectancy in the UK: 2020 to 2022 [not yet released]
https://www.ons.gov.uk/releases/nationa ... 2019to2021
The following was written in 2022 [first link above] dated Jan 12 2022
All population projections are subject to uncertainty. These projections are based on the most recent mid-year population estimates covering the period up to 30 June 2020. Therefore, they only include some of the impacts on the UK population from the early part of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic.

Assumptions of future fertility, mortality and migration are based on observed long-term demographic trends. It is not yet clear how changes in [color="red"[demographic behaviour[/color] ** since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic will translate into long-term demographic trends.
Another figure we can look at is the age at which people did in a given year:
We can also look to other measures of lifespan, such as the modal (or most common) age at death, or the median age at death (the age at which exactly half the deaths in a time period were below and half were above). These measures give values more closely associated with "typical" ages of death and are always values higher than life expectancy at birth, as they are less influenced by deaths at younger ages and are more sensitive to improvements in mortality at older ages.
This figure might be expected to drop in a "real" pandemic [as if they actually occur, lol!] when people of all ages are being killed off.
Well, the 2020 "pandemic" didn't affect that much...
From the table, the modal age at death in England has remained constant for men and women between 2015-7 and 2018-20.
Let's wait to see what happens in the next release
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulation ... 2018to2020

** perhaps someone can translate this!! How is the population responding to [the fake pandemic] causing some change in life expectancy? Are they hinting at jab uptake vs changes in life expectancy?

*** all three measurements arre different for the two groups 2015-7 and 2018-20
first life expectancy at birth, median age of death and modal age of death respectively. This example is just for females in the whole of the UK for illustrative purposes

UK 82.9 85.8 89 82.9 85.8 89.3

Therefore, to say that the average age at death of those who had covid19 rubber-stamped on their death certificates was no different from average life expectancy is wrong. It would indicate that people really were dying at an earlier age "with covid" than would be expected. Of course this does not exclude the use of other agencies causing the average age at death among the covid cohort being well below the expected median or modal ages of death.

PS Germany is using the trick of comparing current absolute numbers of deaths with those in the time frame 2019-22
88,017 people died in Germany in November 2023, according to extrapolated figures of the Federal Statistical Office (Destatis). This corresponds roughly to the 2019 to 2022 median for that month (+1%).
https://www.destatis.de/EN/Themes/Socie ... _node.html
pasterno

xileffilex wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:48 pm Life expectancy has not changed significantly in the past 5-10 years in , say, the UK, excluding data from beyond 2020 which are not available
I'm of the opinion that "life expectancy" is a very problematic statistic to look at. Unusable in my opinion.

E.g. in the corona period we had lower deaths in car accidents which are largely younger people. (20-40) (bringing life expectancy up in that period)
Birth is risky, many kids die in the first weeks after birth, bringing life expectancy down in high birth rate countries. (and the opposite) Change of risky professions to office jobs.

What they say: "The west is great, look at life expectancy."

This is a deception in my opinion. A misuse of statistics.

Hence is suggest to just look at crude death / population metrics. Or death / population age bracket.

E.g. "3 death per 1000 30-40 year olds"

I see constant fooling around by our governments of data to tell a story they want to tell. This is propaganda.

I see extra deaths / 1000 in quite some age brackets.

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en ... 1310071001

This is for Canada.

In the age bracket 35-39 we see mortality rate increase from 1 to 1.3 / 1000. That's a 30% increase.

This needs investigation. And what I hate to see is that none in the medical field are going after it.

I suspect it might not be evil vaccines, but "lack of moving", "fear", stress, developing cancers, overmedication.

They don't care about our health. They care about their industry and money. That's what I think. And they do all to manipulate the data
to make them look good.

I think we are in a "health industry" crisis, where doctors and nurses lost touch with their patients.
Corona being the number one signals, people had the normal flu and were put on respirators.

I think a large part of the health industry makes people sick instead of better. Misdiagnosis. Overmedication. Lack of holistic view. (side effect denial) Process of intuition.

I think the problem is deeper. Spiritually. And it's part of a larger trend we have seen for about 10 years now.
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

Would looking at birth rates not conclude a decline anyway?

The jab is still killing people and will continue to at a staggered rate, to look natural, which by and in itself is directly effecting procreation.

Active reduction in social activities preventing people from meeting (ie lockdown and auto-generated online dating app profiles of people who seem real but don't exist) ....decreases procreation

Mass immigration focused on importing males without a female in tow creates more pressure to all males to find a spouse, again reducing procreation.

Violent crime effecting females (rape etc) directly reduces procreation due to the longterm effect of mental trauma.

The food is poisonous, tainted with sterilizing agents (potassium sorbate etc)

The water is poisonous (decreasing longevity) effecting procreation due to health problems.

Healthcare and childhood innoculation reduces procreation indirectly on account of causing dis-ease and physical harm.

The homelessness of family making/fighting age males prevented from keeping gainful employment significantly decreases procreation in specific demographics (censored by racial speech laws).

The LGBTQ TRANS-fatty-acid peoples don't breed, effecting procreation and is specifically targetting the youngest age groups specifically to reduce procreation.
God say's multiply and be fruitful, Satan say's dont breed as it melts the ice caps and kills leaves on the trees woo..
I smell multi-front war against..... procreation.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Also, vaccine for pregnant women...and guess what...

https://x.com/EduEngineer/status/1743983791314522568
Subgroup analysis not only sheds the #EcologicalFallacy, but reveals edge cases that shatter some hypotheses.

It looks like C19 vaccines are responsible for a spike in maternal deaths.
https://t.co/uILwvKXOMb

GDPf-RsXgAAy6bQ.jpg