Excess deaths in different countries 2022 onwards

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
xileffilex

Excess deaths in different countries 2022 onwards

Unread post by xileffilex »

Following on from European data
viewtopic.php?p=5421#p5421
here's a report the government of Singapore [upto June 2022]

From about 1600-1700 monthly deaths during the "height" of the "global pandemic" the figures from 2022 are generally over 2000 per month, occasionally reaching 2400-2500. [Chart 1]
These figures are brushed under the rug using the convenient ruse of the covid "variant" which suddenly was killing more people than in 2020 lol!
In 2021, we observed a higher number of deaths in the months of October and November because of the Delta infection wave. In early 2022, we saw a similar increase in number of deaths due to the Omicron BA.1/BA.2 wave. COVID-19 was ranked as
one of the top 10 causes of death for 2021
in 2021, there was an increase in deaths seen in the [60 plus]
age group that is greater than can be explained by the rising population of seniors
This phoney argument was used in the UK New Scientist article - suddenly in 2021 everyone got a lot older lol!
viewtopic.php?p=5143#p5143
xileffilex

Re: Excess deaths in different countries 2022 onwards

Unread post by xileffilex »

This was posted in the Sudden Death thread but it's relevant here. [October 17 2022]

viewtopic.php?p=5050&sid=d2f636f1220ea1 ... 1c49#p5050
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

‘SUDDEN DEATHS’ EXPLODE IN GERMANY, EXPERTS RAISE THE ALARM
https://slaynews.com/news/sudden-deaths ... ise-alarm/
Experts in Germany are raising the alarm after newly unsealed data shows that “sudden deaths” are exploding in the country.

Newly released insurance data for 72 million people shows that unexpected deaths have been skyrocketing since the end of 2020.

The number of sudden deaths has more than doubled since late 2020, jumping from about 6,000 per quarter to 14,000 currently.

According to a report from No Tricks Zone, the difference, 8,000, means more than 80 people each day are dying suddenly and mysteriously.

The data is based on the insurance records of 72 million Germans and comes from the Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians (KBV).

German parliamentarian Martin Sichert and data analyst Tom Lausen forced the government to release the data.

The German government’s medicines regulator, the Paul Ehrlich Institute (PEI), had not analyzed and published this data before now.

The reason for the lack of prior government analysis is unclear.

In 2020, the German government standardized the use of insurance data to monitor possible vaccination injuries.

However, this law does not appear to have been followed.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Excess deaths, lack of debate

John Campbell roundup. black line 5 year average, blue line actual recorded deaths.

U.S. excess deaths
ScreenShot-VideoID-jB0Tp1oM_t0-TimeS-627.png

Canada excess deaths
ScreenShot-VideoID-jB0Tp1oM_t0-TimeS-712.png

Australia excess deaths
ScreenShot-VideoID-jB0Tp1oM_t0-TimeS-686.png

New Zealand excess deaths
ScreenShot-VideoID-jB0Tp1oM_t0-TimeS-844.png

Ireland excess deaths
ScreenShot-VideoID-jB0Tp1oM_t0-TimeS-781.png

Netherlands excess deaths
ScreenShot-VideoID-jB0Tp1oM_t0-TimeS-810.png
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I don't trust these numbers, as far as I know, they used official numbers to build this dataset. It could be manipulated on different levels. Since cremation is partly used, you can't even count the bodies ! and the fact that Dr Shill Campbell is covering it should raise some red flags already.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

congratulations for waking up ,i called operation warpspeed out two years ago ,also sunshine ,its obligatory to thank someone for their post ,and because you have thanked less than 10 ,that makes you either rude or ignorant
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Considering birth certificates are tied to bonds that are traded on the stock market, I would think the all-cause mortality figures are going to be the most correct. It's not counting bodies, it's counting death certificates which are then nullified. In order to inherit and close someone else's contracts, you have to have a certificate of death. It's quite a serious crime to piss around with either not reporting a death or faking a death in order to avoid something.

From what I can tell, this real system is intact and has to be in order for the cabal to function. There is just another "legal fiction" system on top of it to obscure the real one, to make it hard for us to interact with the real one. We have a system where people create legal persons, then pretend they are human persons via non-disclosure, and this mostly works because to act in commerce you need a legal person anyway.

But the problem, legal persons cannot be employees of other legal persons, they don't have birth certificates, marriage certificates or death certificates. I believe this explains the whole class of $1 salary people. It's Masonic via the $1 note, and I very much suspect anyone who is on or has been on a $1 salary can be classed as a fictional character, a legal person only. Also, anyone in a common law country that has been either "killed by" or allegedly murders by something called "terrorism", that is proof of a legal person and not a human person being involved. Because if a human person is unlawfully killed, it is common law murder. Any other conviction tells us by the very nature of the charge, there was no human loss of life. "Terrorism offences" are part of the cabal's fake system of false reality based not on the rule of law, but rather a conspiracy of "let's pretend".

So, I do believe the all-cause mortality numbers, and the fact no government will address it suggests they are real and not a plot twist. Also regarding the British data, the MHRA (UK medicines regulator) are refusing FOI requests on Covid vaccine yellow card data with regard to pregnant women. And the ONS (Office for National Statistics) were publishing deaths based on vaccine/non vaccine split up until the end of 2021; they stopped saying they would be reporting less frequently. So far they have failed to make any more data available using this metric. This is a standard UK Government ploy if they don't want us to know something, they just stop collecting the data. They've done this before with homelessness, suicide figures, crime, poverty; they just either change the dataset so the old numbers cannot be compared with the new, else they cease the collection all together. The fact the UK Government is employing this tactic with the Covid vaccines is enough to tell us they have something to hide.
napoleon

there has to be excess deaths from increase in poisoning has to be ,due to the closing down of hospitals and people beinng told stay in doors we saw the excess life this gave us in 2020,i do also believe the vaccines poison or kill you and sudden deaths for infants seemd to have dropped for the same period of people being scared to go out or hospital

but i also believe they needed excess or sudden deaths to sell covaids as real the dates were out by a year and a half,but the memory hole is big ,and i also believe it's one way they bring in crypto will be with massive medical payouts across massive numbers of people
napoleon

xileffilex wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:10 am Following on from European data
viewtopic.php?p=5421#p5421
here's a report the government of Singapore [upto June 2022]

From about 1600-1700 monthly deaths during the "height" of the "global pandemic" the figures from 2022 are generally over 2000 per month, occasionally reaching 2400-2500. [Chart 1]
These figures are brushed under the rug using the convenient ruse of the covid "variant" which suddenly was killing more people than in 2020 lol!

incredible

ive not lost heart with observing the dataset ,but the experiment is over
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

napoleon wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:24 am congratulations for waking up ,i called operation warpspeed out two years ago ,also sunshine ,its obligatory to thank someone for their post ,and because you have thanked less than 10 ,that makes you either rude or ignorant
And yet you are the one making the rude post.

Honestly, I didn't notice people dropping like flies but that's just my reality.

Maybe they wouldn't go as far as forging death certificates, but on a mason scale, what's wrong with reporting a fake number of death ? if it's for their psyop, they take zero risk by breaking the law, they will be covered. Maybe if you count the death certificates, you would get a different number.