Mind Control and Snow White and the 7 Dwarves with Ludwig Gartz

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Mind Control and Snow White and the 7 Dwarves with Ludwig Gartz

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Revealing analysis of this famous tale.

napoleon

Re: Mind Control and Snow White and the 7 Dwarves with Ludwig Gartz

Unread post by napoleon »

Have you heard the tale of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs? Well, our Sun has a collection of dwarfs, too — five dwarf planets. Their names are: Ceres, Eris, Makemake, Haumea and Pluto. Four of these dwarf planets lie in the cold outer part of the Solar System, beyond Neptune.
As for the poison apple, Sanders believes this stems from an historical event in German history in which an old man was arrested for giving poison apples to children who he believed were stealing his fruit.
dirtybenny

Do you Want to Know a Secret?

I have been listening to some of the Paranoid American's breakdown of the occult Disney. He spoke of Snow White and the role of magic mirrors, manifestation and wishing wells. He was going over the text and Snow White's communication with animals. He recalled her talking to the animals and asking...."Do you want to know a secret? Do you promise not to tell?" Right before her magic ritual at the well conjures up her handsome prince.

I paused and said, I know those lyrics from our favorite band/not band the Beatles. As usual, the story is purposely confusing and obtuse.

"Do You Want to Know a Secret", written in autumn 1962, was primarily composed by John Lennon but credited to Lennon–McCartney.[2] The 1963 version by Billy J. Kramer with the Dakotas (a UK No. 2) credited the composition to "McCartney–Lennon". The song was inspired by "I'm Wishing",[3] a tune from Walt Disney’s 1937 animated film Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs which Lennon's mother, Julia Lennon, would sing to him as a child. The first two lines of the song in Disney's movie ("Want to know a secret? Promise not to tell?") come right after the opening lyrics ("You'll never know how much I really love you... You'll never know how much I really care...").[4][5] McCartney has said it was a "50–50 collaboration written to order", i.e., for Harrison to sing,[6] but Lennon, who always claimed the song as his own, explained in a 1980 interview that he had realized as soon as he had finished writing the song that it best suited Harrison.[7]

Recording
In 1980, Lennon said that he gave "Do You Want to Know a Secret" to Harrison to sing because "it only had three notes and he wasn't the best singer in the world", but added "he has improved a lot since then."[5] The song was recorded as part of their marathon ten-hour recording session on 11 February 1963 along with nine other songs for Please Please Me.[8]

You heard it right 10 songs recorded in 10 hours...musical geniuses, despite what George Martin said about them. I especially find Macca's characterization of the song being "written to order" revealing.

Ok, Lennon says he heard it from his mother. Macca says he wrote half of it. Lennon said he wrote all of it but gave it to George to sing. George Harrison said in Musician magazine that the musical inspiration for the song came from "I Really Love You" by the group The Stereos.

Then the twisted tale of John writing it on his honeymoon..

The Beatles were very close to a record deal, and John Lennon wanted to marry. Their manager, Brian Epstein, was very upset, as he had been pitching the boys as four good-looking single chaps from England. Lennon could not be talked out of the wedding, so Epstein made him a deal. As the two could not afford a honeymoon, and did not have a place of their own, he would let them use his flat for two weeks, with the promise that they not tell anyone they were married. In the flat on their honeymoon, for obvious reasons, John wrote "Listen, do you want to know a secret?" John has said that the secret in question wasn't necessarily that he was married, but that he finally realized he was actually in love.

And if I ever went on a honeyMOON, I would surely be more interested in writing songs about being in love than with actually consummating the marriage with my wife...

Oh how the liars weave their webs. Perhaps George and Paul were there on John's honeymoon and a rollicking time was had by all.

To my knowledge, none of the 4 ever performed this song in their solo careers.

When one listens to this, as Lennon's mother was singing this to the young lad....did she do the whole preamble of Snow White at the wishing well? The "do you want to know a secret" is not part of the Snow White song itself....

Or is this just another occult reference to the real secret of the 4 "lads from Liverpool"?

Do You Want to Know a Secret? Do you promise not to tell?
Attachments
The_beatles_do_you_want_to_know_a_secret.png
The_beatles_do_you_want_to_know_a_secret.png (141.38 KiB) Viewed 313 times
0aebdd91aea1e859af5444a246e5f695--ring-finger-middle-fingers.jpg
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

It's interesting that she first see the one she loves in a "mirror", your reflection could be viewed as a "light" version of you. It happened to me twice to see a sort of female version of me in a mirror, weird experience. It reminded me of what happens in this music video:
dirtybenny

Many including AIB, paranoid American, and others have raised the concept of these black screens being mirrors. In the same way that Snow White's stepmother went to the mirror to reinforce her narcissism, young people go to their phones on social media to reinforce their narcissism. My model is that these devices are technomystic portals to commune with and conjure supernatural energies.

Then there is the tradition of covering mirrors when someone "dies". There are many so-called explanations for this

Question:
Can you shed some light on the custom of covering mirrors in a house of mourning? I was told that after the funeral of an immediate relative, we cover all mirrors in the home for the seven days of mourning. I have heard that the reason is that we are not supposed to adorn ourselves while in mourning, but I am looking for a deeper explanation.

Answer:
The Kabbalists give a more spooky reason for covering mirrors in a house of mourning. They write that all types of evil spirits and demons come to visit a family in mourning. When a soul leaves this world, it leaves a void, an emptiness that is prone to be filled by dark forces. This is because wherever there is a vacuum, negativity can creep in. And so the house of mourning, the place where the loss is felt the most, is a magnet for evil spirits.

These demons cannot be seen by the naked eye. But when looking in a mirror, you may catch a glimpse of their reflection in the background. And so we cover the mirrors in a house of mourning because we don’t want to be alarmed by seeing these demonic visitors.

Before we dismiss this idea as mythical nonsense, let’s try to understand it in terms we can relate to. Perhaps the idea of evil spirits can be interpreted on a psychological level: evil spirits can be thought of as inner demons.

The ghosts that visit a mourner are regret, guilt and anger. When people who are grieving take a hard look at themselves in the mirror, they often feel that they didn’t do enough for the departed, or that they didn’t say all they wanted to say, or that there are some loose ends, some unfinished business. Even if this is not really the case, even if they were exemplary sons or daughters, parents or spouses or siblings, our minds tend to play tricks, and we agonize over what could have been. These thoughts are the evil spirits that haunt the grieving, giving them no rest.

So we cover the mirrors. We don’t want to look at those dark figures lurking behind us in the mirror. At a time of such raw emotion, when the loss is fresh and the heart is volatile, there is no room for harsh self-judgment. If there are unresolved issues, there will be time to deal with them later. But in the week immediately following the loss, we focus on the loss itself.

The grieving process takes us on a bumpy journey of many mixed emotions. Every emotion needs its time to be felt. But in the midst of that bumpy ride, we are not in a position to judge ourselves fairly. Taking a long hard look at ourselves in the mirror is often a valuable exercise. But it has to be done when there are no ghosts lurking in the background.

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_ ... urning.htm
Attachments
QueenSnowWhite.png
QueenSnowWhite.png (150.25 KiB) Viewed 281 times
disney_queen_and_mirror.jpg