Immoderate Discord

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
napoleon

Re: Immoderate Discord

Unread post by napoleon »

there is

inabilty of the contacting the discord judges ,so they should read the blog on air
lack of interaction with judges and the blog ,so they should read the blog on air
audios being played on the stream are the same group of mods ,

its like having to listen to a show i dont want to
napoleon

YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

Nice work. Legerdemain is an interesting word:

1. sleight of hand
2. a display of skill or adroitness

In Middle French, folks who were clever enough to fool others with fast-fingered illusions were described as leger de main, literally "light of hand."

Leger (light) also sounds like ledger.
napoleon

so you girls gonna take back your discord ?
remove it from dorothy's grips ,otherwise you will end up bland and unimaginative as the mods are proving monthly now

monthly christ ! has it been that long
take your discord back ,all the jlb reddit moderators did was stop me , and my spaceship

ab will easily give it you boys now to run as you see it .

and who knows what will happen ?

plus the other plants have their own discord now ,so you don't need to entertain spiders with long legs or rednecks
napoleon

i didn't like the gloating from jlb ,he's fully aware of the frauds that have been chatting for years,half were odds boys or original simulant and ips backroom bumbers .

i did say years ago

just cos shills ignore me !! it don't mean i'm wrong
napoleon

if i was running the discord i'd put a fakeologist in charge ,not a two bob plant that has no credibilty ,unfortunately your choice is limited to folks who have been fakeologists ,since just before matti joined ,can you remember who was about then ,none of this new bullshit anyway
napoleon

and you can't have the usual timewasters .
so some of you will have to get physical,and boot the idiots that have been knocking around for years.
: How many of your friends have I killed?

: I'm a twenty-year man. I can tell the difference between punks who need a little lesson in manners, and the freaks like you who just enjoy it.

i have a test for you girls if you can't be psi-chotic, the test will do the hard work.
napoleon

anyway there is not any point with the discord telegram guilded ,unless you like talking to people knowing theres a groups and teams within that are dead against any kind truth disclosure,and only there to confuse ,

i left because of this bullshit ,years back.

and yet there's still a reason for the discord and telegram and guilded ,it all comes down to making a choice ,not sensoring people and definitely not letting people who say they are fakeologists sit in a discord making up the numbers ,not inputting into the website or avoiding the audiochat.

this is fakeologist ,and for it to get back to where it was ,some heads will have to roll,even the famous ones.
it's a hard fact
i accepted it a long long time ago,and i'm happy i got a chance to be part of it.
napoleon

i put up with bullshit and name calling ,because i know what message i am delivering.

i aint here to tittilate and i'll leave religion to the religious folks

i am here to decimate liars ,scum,and whatever else they throw at me ,i dont care who loses this game

i know i won it years back!
along way back

i knew straight away, thus my message has been avoided for just as long .

i am a fakeologist ,not a truther
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

I'm not sure what these comments have to do with the moderation issues on discord.

I do think that there are things are worthy of greater attention for truth seekers, that aren't being discussed or analysed enough. I think I get your explanation of 911 partially, and recognise that the significance of it a/ to the control system, and b/ to those individuals who are able to parse it out. I'm grateful I didn't remain stuck in my previous, unaware, normie state, and grateful to all those that threw down seeds on the way for me to follow.

That said, I have other thoughts too though. Firstly, imo, no one wants really communicates with anyone else really - it's mostly superficial stuff with occasional more meaningful exchanges. Communication is hard, and most apparent successful interactions are where both people have got the wrong end of the stick! But I'm resigned to that. I don't think you are though... and I'm not sure what you need.

Secondly, there are many ways to realise truth/lies, and then there are many layers to the truth/lies. Yes 911 is one, media fakery another, predictive programming another, etc.... There's plenty for everyone - there's no one way. You (or I) may have reached the bottom, or not... No one is able to say. Perhaps it's just a question of authentically interpreting your experience. Greater personal understanding is/must be its own reward, I think.