Immoderate Discord

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
napoleon

Re: Immoderate Discord

Unread post by napoleon »

how many fucking times do you boys need reminding,abs honest the boys he speaks to cannot even read the blog on air

yes

yes

fuck me
napoleon

if there was an honest man who had his heart set on using discord to talk on fakeologist just send ab a message ,of course the solution to 911 must be safeguarded at all times by the gatekeeping websites and their subsidaries,but if an entire generation of lying truthers are scared of me to the point they create a unit like the fakeologist discord controlled by reddit and clues forum sensibilities ,just play the game be nice and read the blog on air and these fellas will be removed and new houseclowns inserted ,after all i have never been wrong yet

this way i get to show ab how many of his followers were just to distract from me ,very psimple i am a fakeologist so is ab ..........................are you?
napoleon

personally i would never enter a honeypot knowingly ,that is psilly
John Le Bon

Unread post by John Le Bon »

napoleon wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:06 am jlb joined up with masons in 2018 i told him not to
What nonsense are you spouting this time?

It seems as though you have chosen for yourself the role of the resident bonged-out paranoid delusional.

If this is a role you enjoy, okay, good luck to you, but I think you are capable of much more and much better than this.

The clowns misbehaving on fakeologist, there is no evidence that you or anybody else has presented to suggest they are 'paid shills'.

I don't think this place is anywhere near important enough for the 'alphabet agencies' or 'masons' to send infiltrators here.

There's just a few people who like to cause problems for others, possibly due to problems in their own lives / pasts.

This thread is for people who want the best for fakeologist to discuss the troublemakers, no to spout delusional nonsense.
napoleon

heres a video containing john hutchensons experiments ,notice how they mirror the actions in the wizard of oz
from a flying broom ,floating tinman,magic water ,and my favourite john hutchensons o-point battery that looks like a lightsaber

jlb if you didnt have masonic benefactors ,then this would be a great sync for you ,as it shows judy woods protege was just more oz-schema
ipiccy_image (39).jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-29T200352.708.jpg
am i wrong ? you don't have masons for members? and these members like the lads that ab has had talking bollocks for years must not show the dream of 911 has been turned into a mancunian nightmare ,because if you are free of masons unlike the fakeologist blog and discord which full of them wizard of oz fearing fucksticks you can take the millenium fall-con
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-29T202955.274.jpg

i told you not to have masons as members ,look what it has done to abs shows ,he has not had anyone or anything exclusive or interesting from any of his "fakeologists" since 2019 because masons cannot expound on the blog ,and 911 must never be solved = ergo they create what you charge for ,for free and called it fakeologist dicord

THE HUTCHENSON AFFECT = OZ -SHORT VERSION NO MUSIC

oh and( do not get high and mighty with me petal ) it's only for show you and i know better do we not ?also theres many many people who cannot wait to meet you when you get to england ,is it sync that same lads who would hate to see anything happen to me 26 of em would love to meet you they are massive fans of jlb ok!!!!
so is judy woods protoges repertoire coincidence same as the 1601 other syncs on 911 that mirror oz ,is oz schema sync or v.i.t.r.i.o.l. from the rosicrucian ceremony of 911 including her twister ,can't get to oz any other way

p/s/ ab find me a challenge i done 911 and covaids ,or find me some fakeologists that can read

you decide
napoleon

should always listen to smj
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-25T160038.428.jpg
napoleon

if you think the fakeologist has not known for years now that the lads he speaks to are there to keep him talking and and not address the millenium fall-con solomans temple ,just to keep him from reading the blog or addressing the masonic oz ceremony seen throughout 911 ,well then maybe it is time for ab to ask his "fakeologist" what their opinion on 911 was ,cant mock judy wood i have solved that little problem by solving it on fakeologist.com ,you see i did not think id get to year five of ab letting the same boring bullshit get repeated verbatim year in year out ,but the alternative is ab losing all his "fakeologists" houseclowns that were just there incase he ever did decide to have a napoleon wilson day
i left the masons in the discord and solved 911 in fakeologist . com ,it is there forever x,honestly some of you lot are naive,you see i see things alot differently ,i see it this way now ab knows over 200 houseclowns from their pantomimes and understands all the prior 911 websites were just honeytraps and he now has the solution to 911 ,im glass half full kinda fella .
dave j

Unread post by dave j »

John Le Bon wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:54 pm One thing I meant to touch on in my earlier post but forgot to, and now cannot add (because apparently you can only edit comments for a short period of time and then they are locked) is to do with moderating, and the time and effort required.

People can criticise WT for his moderating habits and tendencies, and also point out the questionable nature of how he took control in the first place. However, something WT does do well, is put time and effort in to moderate the place. Time and effort which most people wouldn't bother to (including Ab himself).

If Ab offered me the chance to become the top mod of his discord today, would I take it? No. Not unless he paid me good money to do so. I've got much better things to do.

The mod role is an unpaid position, and it does require time and effort, especially with this 'voice confirmation' policy. You basically have to be on call every day. Not many people are going to volunteer to do that.

So for all of the people criticising WT, or criticising Ab for allowing WT to run the discord, my question for you is, are you going to volunteer to take over if WT steps down or is removed as top mod? If not, then what are you complaining for?

For all of his flaws, WT is willing to put in the time and effort required for the role. Me personally, I would not be willing to do that for the fakeologist server, and I'm guessing most people reading this are in the same boat.
Okay I'll go first Brian is a schmuck.
napoleon

hi dave hope you are well
yes a unique place like fakeologist with such wonderful voices and opportunities to research ,seems to get lucky in the alpha male take charge department ready to put their unique shoulder to the grindstone ,i too thank wildtimes for his effort ,and the previous producer types i thank ab for his talent the man has made a fantastic place with such potential to touch thousands of lives

i think these boys are ready to discuss the millenium fall-con ,after all this is not the type of place where saying 911 was an inside job and viruses are fake is the bar

i raised that bar and after smj got prebanned he's been having a drink at the bar ,as i say theres some real class acts in these parts
napoleon

oh and i have calculated over 70thousand hours chat from the millenium fall-con ,for the right types of truther that is,unfortunately masons and their employees did not take to solving 911 and as i told you ladies in 2018 metascripters or autohoaxers are not skilled enough or have been distracted by money,so these lads who can talk for 9 to 11 hours about shit ,will now have an opportunity to become part of the famous group of fakeologists that solve 911
oh and they cant ban a discord without text ,so make it private invite only ,no talking monkeys or gullible apes