Immoderate Discord

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
napoleon

Re: Immoderate Discord

Unread post by napoleon »

no one get upset when i say wacko's

it's real but you don't know what your looking at ,you get me ,and your definitely not looking at a steel structured building

could be 38 foot models ,
napoleon

then theres other questions ,why not make it look like a collapse instead of what they show ,they say it pancaked on tuesday .why not make it look like a pancake ,well you don't know what the real collapse will do ,you can cover the place with smoke the cdi it ,well then you have to make a dust cloud that matches the one you released ,so use models that eject exactly what you will release ,they got the colour wrong ,but it is seemless to the normal eye,

it falls at free fall indicating pressure from a weight or its a slowed down firework and weights ,both i say

the best bit is shills use judy and her wand
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So if we rework it for Notre Dame, what they clearly did is have their effects all set up in the scaffolding, set off a smokescreen for the people who were really at the location so they saw very little. I suggest they removed the steeple section during the dead of night in the preceding week, replacing it with a collapsible facade, so it looked like it was still in place to people around the location. Then they could collapse it safely and overlay a digital version that mimicked that 9/11 shard shape on falling.

The smoke remaining behind the steeple is a bit of a giveaway.

The thing with 9/11 that I find confusing is marrying up what happened on screen and what happened in reality. I think you have a good reason for why, and the pre-programming that tells us. But as I went up the tower around the early 90s, I know it was a real place where you could pay money to ride up to the top. When I went, my friend sorted everything, but I'm pretty sure that consisted of her buying a 'what's happening in New York', and based on what was open, then creating an itinerary of what we were doing on particular days. That meant we just headed to the location on the day and bought our tickets on the door.

It would be interesting to know if the Tower was due to be open for business that day, though it probably wouldn't be open to visitors before 10am, so it is less likely tourists would have got to the area before the show began.
napoleon

i bet my left nut ,you didn't go up what were looking at here,and what were looking at is not 1200 foot

and notice the digitized foreground buildings ,but h.d images of the dustification as judy calls it, crystal clear.

so start at the end ,if it's a model ,is there a way to fly round the towers or film the towers and superimpose another tower over it, yes ofcourse there was ,and you only need the models truning to mush ,to cover the actual c.d.i.

does steel turn to brown mush ,no .

then all your doing is adding yay or nay to either side of the argument ,etc etc ,based on what your eyes can see,,don't try to guess use what they show you .

models explains alot ,and also explains how the film makers with appropriate the skills made a meatphor space movie with the twin tower sequence of event's ,images of the remnants of the collapse .etc etc etc

after the towers collapse ,salomon brothers building gets enveloped in dust or frozen

,so literally the twins became or went to cloud city

in star wars cloud city is where han solo gets frozen ,into a block the same shape as the solo-mon brothers building 7,cloudy city looks like a steel twister(oz schema) for reality and fiction being used,there are rules by the way,on a planet called bespin oz schema again because be-spin ,,twister ,

after our hero is thawed in return of the jedi ,he has temporary blindness ,his first sight is the sarlacc pit or hole left from the collapse miniatures ,you see how psimple the story is
ipiccy_image (51) (1).jpg
ipiccy_image (51) (1).jpg (54.13 KiB) Viewed 4740 times
han solo awakes to see the sarlacc pitt which is a mirror of the holes left by the twins collapse ,and looks exactly the same as what you would see from building 7
WTC-Area-With-building-Numbers-Wikimedia-Commons-CMYK-WEB (1).jpg
WTC-Area-With-building-Numbers-Wikimedia-Commons-CMYK-WEB (1).jpg (72.53 KiB) Viewed 4740 times
napoleon

remove whats impossible ,
napoleon

between you and me doll ,the droids in star wars r2d2 and r5d4 look like merrel lynch building and and another conical building in the complex,
Capturehhrherher.JPG
,i think r2d2 and r5d4 are coordinates for the layout of the models
1487160686-r2-d2 (1).jpg
_R1B5596 (1) (1) (1).jpg
napoleon

now check when the buildings were built in comparrison to star wars
napoleon

but before you check ,think what answer would be more damming
napoleon

i will never tire of pointing out the ozmosis behind 911, in all it's glory and i will never tire at my oppositions attempts to derail me, all the paths to solving 911 are off limits to the brothers and their sisters ,

funnily enough when i said i soved 911 and made the footage real overnight ,i did know the power of that statement .

and i do like the flirting between cgi and miniatures etc etc ,closest i got to a clever ape agreeing was original simulant .

but he knew about the millenium fall-con ,i'm not so sure all the naysayers were shills ,i really do think some honest people believe the collapse was possible and the footage was real.
;l;.jpg
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

Join the club. Discord is not a good name. I had an interview with WT last year investigating the various platforms. He impressed me fingers on all the buttons and very capable. Dirty B, Nap, Al, lone survivors, wolves all; even wolves stronger as a pack watching each others backs. We're on here because were detailing the fakery which is everything and everyone and everywhere.Just about.
It's hard to be trusting when we've been cheated and duped wholesale from our cradle cots. It takes a kind of magical bethinking where knowledge alone is insufficient. Learning to be a human when there's noone to follow is a tough call. We can rise to this challenge; maybe we'll die trying but that's our lot. It's a special time and we at least are ready to rock on. Nietzsche said a day without dancing is a day lost. We mustn't lose our ideals even when we're facing desolation row. All our "heroes" let us down. We strive to be human in this mysterious realm whatever that may turn out to be and we're not giving im to the big eunuchs or whatever they are, anti-humans all.