Immoderate Discord

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
napoleon

Re: Immoderate Discord

Unread post by napoleon »

and look it's not like i'm closed minded ,i listen every week to a group of fellas who podcast and that has no idea what is said in the forums or on fakeologist blog,

its the fakeologist audiochat

you saw me marching up to that punchline
i don't care
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

You'd have thought 9/11 researches would jump all over this one once they'd seen it.
napoleon wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:10 am Image
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Tablet
An imaginative 17th-century depiction of the Emerald Tablet from the work of Heinrich Khunrath, 1606.

Houghton_Typ_620.09.482_Heinrich_Khunrath,_Amphitheatrvm_sapientiae_aeternae.jpg

The Emerald Tablet, also known as the Smaragdine Tablet or the Tabula Smaragdina (Latin, from the Arabic: لَوْح الزُّمُرُّذ, Lawḥ al-zumurrudh), is a compact and cryptic Hermetic text. It was highly regarded by Islamic and European alchemists as the foundation of their art. Though attributed to the legendary Hellenistic figure Hermes Trismegistus, the text of the Emerald Tablet first appears in a number of early medieval Arabic sources, the oldest of which dates to the late eighth or early ninth century. It was translated into Latin several times in the twelfth and thirteenth centuries. Numerous interpretations and commentaries followed.

Medieval and early modern alchemists associated the Emerald Tablet with the creation of the philosophers' stone and the artificial production of gold.

It has also been popular with nineteenth and twentieth century occultists and esotericists, among whom the expression "as above, so below" (a modern paraphrase of the second verse of the Tablet) has become an often cited motto.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_ ... ratory.jpg
Heinrich Khunrath (c. 1560 – 9 September 1605), or Dr. Henricus Khunrath as he was also called, was a German physician, hermetic philosopher, and alchemist. Frances Yates considered him to be a link between the philosophy of John Dee and Rosicrucianism. His name, in the spelling "Henricus Künraht" was used as a pseudonym for the 1670 publisher of the Tractatus Theologico-Politicus of Baruch Spinoza.

Hermetic alchemist
Khunrath's brushes with John Dee and Thölde and Paracelsian beliefs led him to develop a Christianized natural magic, seeking to find the secret prima materia that would lead man into eternal wisdom. The Christianized view that Khunrath took was framed around his commitment to Lutheran theology. He also held that experience and observation were essential to practical alchemical research, as would a natural philosopher.

His most famous work on alchemy is the Amphitheatrum Sapientiae Aeternae (Amphitheater of Eternal Wisdom), a work on the mystical aspects of that art, which contains the oft-seen engraving entitled "The First Stage of the Great Work", better-known as the "Alchemist's Laboratory". The book was first published at Hamburg in 1595, with four circular elaborate, hand-colored, engraved plates heightened with gold and silver which Khunrath designed and were engraved by Paullus van der Doort. The book was then made more widely available in an expanded edition with the addition of other plates published posthumously in Hanau in 1609. Amphitheatrum Sapientiae Aeternae is an alchemical classic, combining both Christianity and magic. In it, Khunrath showed himself to be an adept of spiritual alchemy and illustrated the many-staged and intricate path to spiritual perfection. Khunrath's work was important in Lutheran circles. John Warwick Montgomery has pointed out that Johann Arndt (1555–1621), who was the influential writer of Lutheran books of pietiesm and devotion, composed a commentary on Amphitheatrum. Some of the ideas in his works are Kabbalistic in nature and foreshadow Rosicrucianism.

"The First Stage of the Great Work," better-known as the "Alchemist's Laboratory." The drawing of the laboratory is credited to architectural painter Hans Vredeman de Vries (1527–1604) and shows Khunrath in his laboratory.

Amphitheatrum_sapientiae_aeternae_-_Alchemist's_Laboratory.jpg

Khunrath may have encountered some opposition to his alchemical work because most of his publications on alchemy were published widely after his death. He died in either Dresden or Leipzig on 9 September 1605. The tension between spirituality and experiment in Amphitheatrum Sapientiae Aeternae brought about its condemnation by the Sorbonne in 1625.
napoleon

my thoughts entirely rachel ,great post by the way ,a.i. created this from a few keyword,
gfdfuuu.JPG
output (11).jpg
people can get behind a fake alien invasion ,because of the way the artistocrats who run the world herd people ,and they can also understand a universal threat ,a fake universal threat can acheive all their goals.

well a universal magic was adopted and used over the past cuple of hundred years,not by us but the masons jesuits jews ,catholic church.
magic,theosophy and oz are inseperable

as i said if they are following the script from star wars ,is that not an alien invasion
i am glad you understand doll.
napoleon

the aliens are here rachel, i call them houseclowns

see i know who ,or what group won't investigate this,as all groups are going off the same script,magic play book,masons ,jews jesuits,catholics won't touch 911,all i get is dickheads who ignore me ,well laugh away boys ,hope you like my magentatainment cos hermes deffo wears purple
napoleon

people can get behind a fake alien invasion ,because of the way the artistocrats who run the world herd people ,and they can also understand a universal threat ,a fake universal threat can acheive all their goals.
well undersatand this ,they didn't ask you they asked your witchy leaders turn of the last century,and they agreed to this magic

ScreenShot-VideoID-3ERuhks3GNk-TimeS-9.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-3ERuhks3GNk-TimeS-9.png (158.39 KiB) Viewed 3655 times
Capturejnjnnjn.JPG
i am highly skeptical to say the least ,with all the 911 researchers that jumped ship ,and they all did

youd think the pricks over at clues forum ,or pom,or lets roll or etc etc .but no all cowards
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

napoleon wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:25 pm ...i am highly skeptical to say the least ,with all the 911 researchers that jumped ship ,and they all did

youd think the pricks over at clues forum ,or pom,or lets roll or etc etc .but no all cowards
napoleon

he is good ,ive always loved songs that are clever or amusing

big bonzo dog fan and spinal tap ,the rutles ,but as i always say it was victoria wood who turned me onto listening to the lyrics
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Great summary of how the Clownworld works, Napoleon and Rachel, and so on-topic.

Once a coward gains power, they turn into a fascist.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I've got to say, if "Noel Coward" is a stage name, then you @napoleon unlocked what the performer was actually commenting about his contemporaries.

No, all cowards.

Noel Coward - Don't Let's Be Beastly To The Germans
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

It is interesting to me that 'no' and 'know' sound the same.

For me, this hints at the fact that it is the denial of false/unverified information that allows one to gain knowledge.

Fakeology in a nutshell.