Immoderate Discord

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
napoleon

Re: Immoderate Discord

Unread post by napoleon »

FAC1215 12hundred audio chats proves that statement to be your opinion.
napoleon

partially? which bit don't you get
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

I'm saying I've watched a few of your videos and asked a couple of questions here and there. I prefer things to be more literal, whereas you are pulling things from all over the place, including from films I haven't watched. So, it's partial as I haven't followed everything you've done - I have my own things to look into and time is always short.
napoleon

well i'll ask you a question
is this new york on sep 11 2001
YouCanCallMeAl

What has it got to do with the discord moderation? Is everything 911, all the time?
napoleon

well you gave your opinion on fakeologists don't like to talk ,so i posted that fakeologist members have clocked up 12 hundred audio chats .
that's why i ask you this question ,to see what your opinion is .or if your gonna ignore the question like the others do.

you can ignore it most folks that think it's real ignore the question ,and except what they see without questioning it.
YouCanCallMeAl

We have discussed what I think about 911 before, in the comments section. (it's too much of a pain to try to find it.) This is the second time I'm not ignoring your question.

I certainly think the footage was faked. I don't know the who, how, why or what about the event - just enough to say it was BS and that I need not concern myself with it. The possibility that it was a controlled demolition seems most plausible. I'm more interested in the subsequent loss of personal authority that occurred, and in working out what someone needs to do or be, in order that they cannot be tricked like that again. And the answer comes down to knowing what 'knowing' means.

You think 911 was telegraphed/foreshadowed/predictively programmed in advance with films etc. And that they used models. That may well be true.

But why should I give a crap about their programming, messaging, films or culture even? Why should I orbit around that? So I don't. I also think continuously engaging with their trickery and not trying to do positive things for myself is also a fail - I'm not being tricked perhaps, but then 'they' are "living rent free in my head" as they say.

So having worked out whatever tricks are in play to my satisfaction, I then move on. If something else comes up (law, earth shape, viruses, education, tech, money, religion, etc) I will look at it until I think I understand it enough to dismiss it, and then go on my way.
napoleon

thanks for an elaborate answer, i can prove it was detailed in the three films i point out ,made for children 24 years prior .

not think
they made a toy out of what took your freedoms petal ,
ipiccy_image (60).jpg
ipiccy_image (56).jpg
photo_2022-12-22_17-43-38.jpg
photo_2022-12-22_17-43-38.jpg (16.1 KiB) Viewed 10011 times
so don't be so flippant
napoleon

i look forward to any post now .

in response to that new information ,or is it oldhat
YouCanCallMeAl

How is the millennium falcon my freedom? Its just not.

And why should I care about Solomon's temple or any of that?

All that stuff is something to do with their religion, their symbols. I know they put them into the culture (their culture) and probably they are doing some sort of initiation ritual on everybody, or perhaps on the 'collective unconscious'. But again, what does that mean to me, as an individual?

Not much, is the answer. It's just a bunch of stories, that only relate to my life in so far as I let them. When I look around, there's no temple, no monolith, it's all nonsense. As far as I can tell, everyone (bar a very few) has let their brains drift off downstream and base their actions and thoughts on unverified ideas/illusions based in nothing they have experienced.

This sort of stuff, talking about films etc, is the same reason I can't be bothered with any of the synchs that jlb talks about. If you are within their system you see their artifacts all around you - it's really not a surprise. If an architect designs a house, you might see the same curves and lines reflected in door handles, windows, etc as you move around. I don't care, it's not my house. It's just the system talking to itself - you don't have to listen.

I'm fact, intentionally ignoring it (I call it 'conscious uncoupling') is part of the answer to me. When some new cultural event comes along, I try to only concern myself with it, until I understand how the trick is being played.