Immoderate Discord

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
napoleon

Re: Immoderate Discord

Unread post by napoleon »

you don't have to care about anything ,you annoyed me with saying partially ,glad you stood your ground ,i take it your a lego man.

atleast you understand now ,not partially

oh by the your'e opinion was valued ,all shit themselves ,
napoleon

you remind me of calcified lies ,he got upset ,
next terra-ism event they make a toy out of 24 years in advance is your baby .
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

Calcified lies ignores me.

And I think he has deleted comments of mine on his site.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

napoleon wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:40 pm thanks for an elaborate answer, i can prove it was detailed in the three films i point out ,made for children 24 years prior.
That does explain Richard Hall's findings, did you see his video where he puts all the usable videos he could find on a 3d model, and they all fit the official flight path. He comes to the conclusion they must be real. But it's more, real/fake, they were all created at either the same time or using the same method/model.

The thing that stumps me, if they are all models, why is there no footage at all from the real fall? I guess at that time video was still analogue, professional journalists were one of the last to move to digital I seem to remember from equipment ads in design mags. But saying that HD I think came in 1999/2000, the PG Tips Chimps didn't survive the switch because the fakery was apparently too in your face.

The model theory is one explanation for the BBC's report screwup, they would have just been given a time to run the story. And the real demolition had to coincide with the moving images, so if there was a delay...

I'm kind of with Al with regards to the ins and outs, I never saw any of the footage until the documentary of the firefighters came out. I was at work, and I mostly avoided the news even then. So I decided I didn't want to watch what I thought to be a mass-death event.
napoleon

so whats the question?
napoleon

don't think computer 3d model ,think actual model filmed in bullettime from from all ranges all around 360 degrees,nothing behind the towers in new york bright day ,create same for the models exactly ,remember
buildings dont move ,then who can tell ,what size building your looking

kerner and star wars got this perfected for space battles .remember the spaceships are still in star wars and the camera moves .

industrial light and magic carried on,but kerner started it here is the logo
130px-Kerner-logo-1.png
130px-Kerner-logo-1.png (17.09 KiB) Viewed 9330 times
this is a shit example
now when you see the foreground buildings moving or digitized ,but the towers are crystal clear

chew on that for a day or so ,but remember .the solomon brothers or soloman building was reported fell before it was .and solo han or han solo was reported gone then came back for the finale
ipiccy_image (50).jpg
ipiccy_image (4) (1).jpg
ipiccy_image (4) (1).jpg (44.72 KiB) Viewed 9330 times
after the towers enveloped the solomon building7 or frozen like star wars ,after he is thawed out or after the dust settles both soloman and solomon building have the same view ,
napoleon

it's in psi fi and fantasy forum
napoleon

all your selling to the world is a non cdi, that's the trick to get wackos to say it's real
napoleon

they even put squibs in the models
why does the cloud remain as high and pretty solid as the building even when the tower is dust,a weight was dropped through it to eject the debris

how do you get a bunch of new york masons to go along with selling out their country,fightclub shows ya that .
napoleon

theres no normal physics going on ,it's impossible to recreate that,speed it from 1 to 1.21 and you might see the actual speed ,cos that shit they show is slowed down ,1.21 jiggawatts