Immoderate Discord

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
napoleon

Re: Immoderate Discord

Unread post by napoleon »

i told you not to get involved with masons ,and i told velocet im not interested in making a few quid out of the audiochats

bunch of fucking chancers

im a fakeologist
napoleon

psirious dickheads
John Le Bon

Unread post by John Le Bon »

One thing I meant to touch on in my earlier post but forgot to, and now cannot add (because apparently you can only edit comments for a short period of time and then they are locked) is to do with moderating, and the time and effort required.

People can criticise WT for his moderating habits and tendencies, and also point out the questionable nature of how he took control in the first place. However, something WT does do well, is put time and effort in to moderate the place. Time and effort which most people wouldn't bother to (including Ab himself).

If Ab offered me the chance to become the top mod of his discord today, would I take it? No. Not unless he paid me good money to do so. I've got much better things to do.

The mod role is an unpaid position, and it does require time and effort, especially with this 'voice confirmation' policy. You basically have to be on call every day. Not many people are going to volunteer to do that.

So for all of the people criticising WT, or criticising Ab for allowing WT to run the discord, my question for you is, are you going to volunteer to take over if WT steps down or is removed as top mod? If not, then what are you complaining for?

For all of his flaws, WT is willing to put in the time and effort required for the role. Me personally, I would not be willing to do that for the fakeologist server, and I'm guessing most people reading this are in the same boat.
John Le Bon

Unread post by John Le Bon »

napoleon wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:03 pm i told you not to get involved with masons ,and i told velocet im not interested in making a few quid out of the audiochats

bunch of fucking chancers

im a fakeologist
Have you added a single thing of value to this entire thread / conversation?

Seriously, have you added anything constructive or insightful whatsoever?
napoleon

that ropes dry
napoleon

go piss up it
napoleon

oh and your boy wildoats is the lowest hanging fruit going like abs weekly guests .i want the bigboys not the scapegoats
ones for mark at p.o.m he's a wings fan
aSHIFT.

Re: Immoderate Discord - mentalverse truths

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Wise words spoken by the self-called, I love the word and vibe with the philosophy; naturopath.

good to see you venturing into other terrains, which is not the map, namely astrology (villified for more than 13 reasons) and naturopathy.

Haven't gotten to listening to your provided work with FakeNukesPhil, one day I may have time to dedicate to that. Just busy, nothing personal.

Ontopic, cause these truths need mentalverse support
John Le Bon wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:40 pm It seems to me that some of the fakeologist superfans from the Before (Wild) Times feel aggrieved about the changes which occurred when WT took over as chief mod -- and, in his own words, 'owner' -- of the fakeologist discord.

Not only this, some of the long-term fakeologist superfans believe the way WT took over while Velocet was busy flying over the Pacific Ocean (from America to Australia) was tantamount to a coup.

The timing of the previous discord server going down, when Velocet was unable to remedy the issue (due to being on an international flight, and dealing with all of the issues which come with relocating from one continent to another), and WT conveniently being there at that exact moment to offer his services as a 'professional mod', and rebuild the fakeologist discord in his own image, is obviously suspicious.
funny word "superfans".

It's not the word for me or my position I'd choose, for that I listen too little to the audios (the backbone of the whole Fakeologist brand) or the blog posts and comments (the portada ; cover, thus portal to everything else), yet we both speak for those who don't dare to speak up, out and for

the Fakeologist brand

what it means, why we are HERE

Among the oldest questions of mankind, innit?

(just when Hans Teeuwen raps (my work) WHY on the beats I mixed him with, listening to the famous Dr. Hemington mix)

My position is the same (what a KISMET, RocketPoweredMohawk saying "the result is the SAME" just as I type it...)

everywhere I join and spend my valuable TIME, I question the ones not adhering to that WHY.

One famous example was gladly showcased again on Ab's blog, the audio before was also good, but the text conversation was just top notch Fakeology with Nik, the Russian (?) claimant of "me and my colleagues held pieces of "the planes" in our hands and ripped off ears were lying on the rooftops (or what was it...)"

The same I did at the even more infamous Flat Earth Society forum, where I completely word by word broke down

THEIR

mission statement

(great they have it, that is what Fakeologist also should outline more concisely; what do you stand for, why do you do this)

proving that organization was and is not serious, else they would have addressed my for all and everyone to see and check (mentalversity) points.

Or ban me, cause no answers. That happens a lot.

and that is what happens tragically at the Wild Take Over of a once open minded and socially organized platform

FOR ALL

reasonable, Fakeology minded insightful VOICES

The whole Fakeologist operation is of course only possible because of Ab.

But, the content (and this post is a tiny drop in that huge sea) is, and always has been made

by OTHERS than you Ab

Innumerable amounts of TIME
Dedication
Love
Care
Well hearted attempts to waking others up on Fakeological issues

have been spent on your operation, your brand, your NAME in this world

One main, and absolute GEM of a guy, contributor, facilitator and organizer of that operation, Ab....

used to be the by JLB highlighted

Velocet

a RADIO PROFESSIONAL for motherfucking God's SAKE, man

You, as having SHOCK JOCK Howard Stern as "all time hero", "inspirator", "icon of radio making" or whatever description you give Ab, doesn't matter... we come back to this because it's crucial and therefore on Eye AM Eye Radio released next month (as of tomorrow thus)

and you trashed Velocet like he was nothing

Like he has not MEANT anything for you, for Fakeologist

Questions #1 @fakeologist :

WHY needed Velocet to be dropped?
WHY could the shift to the new server not happen AFTER Velocet was settled back in Ausjailia?
WHY was this "coup" (perfect description of what it was) done, Ab?

knowing that with earlier servers it was your mod Geris who started up a new server and transitioned to you and Velocet

WHY oh WHY was that dropped?

WHY the Wild Times Ab?
As I tried to explain to Velocet during the call, I don't think many people really care about any of this.

Superfans like myself, Velocet, Al, and Grand Illusion (the latter two as evidenced by their comments on the FAC 1357a post) care about this. We have noticed patterns and identified a common denominator in what we perceive as problematic developments at fakeologist.

But we are in the minority. Most of the former superfans seem to have left the platform / community, probably forever.
That I would say, we cannot know. Ab has many listeners, readers, just eyes watching and ears listening. They may never speak up, out, let themselves know to us, but they exist.

With over a decade of exposure, it would even be really surprising if people suddenly walk away, doesn't it?

What is LOST is the core mind sharing opportunity that was the Unique Trading Point of Fakeologist.com and again

by OTHERS

everyone who has said at any moment in the Fakeo Discord, and there have been many many examples, unrecorded by its definition, but heard by GAIA, God, Divinity

"let's go INTO THE LIVESTREAM"

these words always meant so much as

"we are sharing great ideas, insights, maybe, just maybe OTHERS would like to hear them too

THAT is what made Fakeologist

with all respect for your writings, your FAK one to one interviews, more like what podcasts are,

that is just 1 part
and 2nd is not unique

the freeflowing streams ! of ideas was
used to be

had been twarthed by the biggest twat you could have sElected as custodian of YOUR project, with YOUR principles Ab

A Cancer Cultist, a voice dicktator, the lowest of scumbags you COULD have possibly selected

AND on top of that an ANTI Fakeologist
A Bullshitter
A narrative parroter

an "ex" military cuck

You, Ab, Praising Howard Fucking Stern, I mean, I never was into him and saw just a small bit recently and had to switch it off

what an absolute asshole
finding faith in his own farts

and not the right F.A.R.T s, produced by Radio Professional Velocet....

Questions #2 @fakeologist

HOW can you keep these things in your head together;

praising, embracing, adoring the foulest shock jock jew you can find
and
praising, embracing, adoring the silliest cuck jock satanist promoting

Cancer Cultism

(cancel culture was already taken, I try to improve the meaning)

HOW Ab, I mean, you literally

HAVE LOST YOUR MIND
The long-termers who remain seem happy for WT to 'own' and run the discord. The newcomers don't know any different and probably just don't want to hear about 'drama' anyway.

In my case, my main problem with WT's moderating was that he blatantly abused his power and server muted people, including me, mid-sentence during live shows, even when he wasn't present in the conversation. This is simply unacceptable. I have been given assurances that this won't happen again, which is why I have returned to the server after several months away. If and when the moderator(s) abuse their power as they have in the past, and server mute me mid-sentence during a live call, I will leave the fakeologist server again.

On the fakeologist discord server, I don't plan to write or say anything about WT and his (documented and verifiable) past indiscretions. Hies lies and his white-anting and his backstabbing and his attempts to take control of communities which were built by others. I have already covered it, I have explained it, it is all on the record.

It is total SOCIOPATHY
It is insanity

"I decide which words you are allowed to speak"

WHO the fuck do you think you are, filthy punk?

GAIA is the only one who decides which words can be spoken

Try South African click languages, for a change...

Ab, why do you let the biggest mental patient RUN the whole backbone of your existence, your brand, that what the "superfans" joined for

and tragically

SUPPORTED you for

(now in my ear deletetheelite "I would feel evil, if I did nothing", exactly)

FINANCIALLY supported you

you treat your biggest fans and contributors as trash

while praising the """wokest""" (same Agenda) tumor....
The reality is, I don't think many people care. They might care if and when WT tries to commandeer or white-ant the fakeologist community, as he did with the conspiracyNOPOL subreddit. But even then, they probably will only care if at affects them directly. But they will just go to one of the myriad other discord servers and hangout there instead, they won't try to defend the established fakeologist community, they won't try to ensure the right and fair outcome is reached, they won't lobby for the proven wrongdoers to be dealt with appropriately.
Next part is the biggest wisdom shared by John and mentalversally proven over and over around me in my own life.
This is just how most humans are, this is how they operate.

This is one of the many important things I have learned from my decade in the alternative / conspiracy / truth scene online. People generally tell themselves and others that they believe in 'truth' and 'right and wrong' and so forth. In actuality, they do not. What they do care about is convenience, and feelings, and 'order'. They like things to remain as they are, they like to know who is boss, they like to know where they sit in the pecking order. Once somebody like WT has achieved control of a place like fakeologist, most people will adapt, they will keep their mouths shut out of fear of his reprisal, and they will even criticise the few remaining people who say, 'hold on, this isn't right'.

We saw that during the fac 1357a call. Some people were telling to Velocet to 'let it go', 'stop causing drama', etc. Orwell wrote about this, for example in Animal Farm. The masses go along with the authority and want to defend the status quo, even the new status quo, they will defend whatever is the current order. Those with memories and keen senses of justice are told to shut up and stop 'causing problems' when they point out the inconsistencies and absurdities and (wrongdoings). This is why coups and takeovers must happen suddenly e.g. when existing moderators are flying over the Pacific Ocean and the existing server suddenly disappears for some unknown reason.

I have already explained to those who were party to undermining the conspiracyNOPOL subreddit, the ones who schemed and connived behind my back to 'steal' (their own words) a community which I had spent years building and promoting, that I will not forget what they did. Deep down, they know what they did was wrong, even if some of them still can't admit it to themselves. They got caught up in a cult-like environment and said and did things which in ordinary times they would know to be inappropriate. Papa Gustave has explained the power of crowds, these guys got caught up in the wrong crowd. One day they may have the humility to look back and admit they ****ed up pretty bad.
gold. Ab, put THIS on your blog.

Expand on this, with John
In your own FAK, or have you given that over to Wild Times too, don't hope so....
One of them recently told me to 'let it go', to treat it as 'water under the bridge'. I don't think so, buddy. What these guys did was reprehensible and utterly scandalous. So far as i know, only one of them has even tried to apologise for their part in the attempted coup. The rest want to memory hole the whole thing. It is amazing to me that the ringleader of that operation is now the 'owner' of the fakeologist discord. But here we are.
Indeed.

People are goldfish.
Sheep.

And normies are allowed to be sheep, it fits their profile.

Fakeologists are NOT allowed to be sheep, nowhere.

Because Fakeology and sheepiness are mutually exclusive.

At least they should be, logically.

Else you just close the WHOLE joint Ab, no more Rachelversity here either, lose everything

and make Flat Smurf Cancer Cultist Podcasts with your new HERO, your new Anti Shock Cuck.

And show respect for what you stand for.

Then we can all move on nicely.

You see you have an issue to solve here?

Or are ALLALLLLLLLALALLALLALLLLL the ones who speak up against this Sociopathic Swamp you have nestled yourself in

"Crazy", "Nonsensical", "Mentally disordered" or anything along those lines.....

1.31 AM, good time to stop.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
Grand Illusion

SMJ Unloads On Brian

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

We have to get this on record. In this latest Ab, Fake Nukes Phil Broadcast, FAK847, SMJ calls in at 33 minutes in and at times during the call unloads on Wild Times Brian https://fakeologist.com/fak847-fakenukes-phil/

It had been years since SMJ appeared on a Fakeologist audio and it was about time SMJ put it on audio recording his feelings about Brian.

Now everybody probably thought he would bring up the Fakeo Discord Coup. No. He didn't bring up Brian's Fakeo Discord Coup or Coup 2, Brian's John le Bon conspiracyNOPOL subreddit Coup. Those Coups had nothing to with SMJ venting on Brian.

People should listen to SMJ explaining his side of the story about sticking up for You Can Call Me Al or Al's Fakeo Discord Ban and how Brian banned SMJ because of this.

The list of grievances against Brian are endless and it will keep increasing as the years go on.
napoleon

the whole point of brian was to save the veteran fakeologists like lyn and farce and clues forum from having to solve 911 on air same reason ab won't ask the frauds to read the blog ,smj is and has always known what i was doing ,smj is not a gullible ape

if ab wants to let the cointel keep distracting from the lads he s been talking to since may 2019 ,and keep the plates sopinninf fine ,jlb joined up with masons in 2018 i told him not to,velocets another who is just interested in spinning plates ,ab has been quarantined since he put tryptamine in charge of the discord ,wildtimes and boogieman are a doubleact

the fact remains and will remain cointel and houseclowns cannot address 911,smj is better off out of a discord that was mirrored and located in sweden for three years and full of arseholes who lie to him

fucking obvious as hell ,so lets just agree 911 is and was not meant to be solved

christ almighty
Last edited by napoleon on Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.