Immoderate Discord

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
napoleon

Re: Immoderate Discord

Unread post by napoleon »

oh and everyone wait for kens calm entrance ,he will be really specific about one of my posts that has me calling the cointel agents agents and finishes with a dead mother who might have had a shot ,honestly

was her last wish to bury 911 down the memory hole like wildflowers wants too ,coming on a discord with a dead mother

games over girls

talk about how easy this was to show 911 from top to bottom ,and were still seeing the houseclowns posts
istockphoto-908467990-612x612 (3).jpg
ab is heartless ,i love it
heartless

tin woodman shh
John Le Bon

Unread post by John Le Bon »

If it isn't enough that he sullies almost every post on the fakeologist front page with his inane, negative ramblings, I see Napoleon has done the same thing in this thread.

It appears that more than 50% of the replies in this thread are from Napoleon, going on about 9/11 etc.

Yes, some of Napoleon's work on 911, Wizard of Oz, Star Wars etc is excellent, but it has nothing to do with the moderation of the fakeologist discord.

Please, Napoleon, ask yourself why you are doing this and what you hope to achieve.

---

As for the moderation of the fakeologist discord, I haven't been on the fakeo discord for many months now, so I don't know what is going on over there.

What I can say is that I have no intention of returning to the fakeo discord so long as the chief mod feels he has the right to server mute people he disagrees with, during live calls, even when he isn't in the room.

It is a shame because there have been some new voices on the calls lately who I would like to chat with.

In the past I would occasionally drop by calls and then republish them to my podbean, and promote on my youtube, resulting in hundreds of new listeners who otherwise wouldn't hear the fakeologist calls.

If WildTimes were open to it, I'd be happy to agree not to mention or discuss him on the fakeo discord / chats, on the agreement that he commit to not abusing his power as server mod and server muting me mid-call, mid-sentence.

There's still some good stuff on fakeologist, it still attracts some bright minds, even after the troubles of the past few years.

I used to be this place's biggest promoter. I would like to promote (the good parts of) it again, but I cannot do so as things currently stand.
napoleon

hahaha
napoleon

tobys sister works for nasa xx
napoleon

good chat ,three's always better im listening too typo
dave j

Unread post by dave j »

John Le Bon wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:53 am.

--
What I can say is that I have no intention of returning to the fakeo discord so long as the chief mod feels he has the right to server mute people he disagrees with, during live calls, even when he isn't in the room.

I heard that live it was terrible.

I know it might not help

I know exactly what you mean.

Your truly
CrAzy uncle dave
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Ab, do you actually READ this ?

Do you actually CARE ?

When oh when is that idiotic psycho deposed from the throne he never should be on in the first place.

For whom do you MAKE this Ab

For the ones who follow you and your work for YEARS

Or for some military cuck with more than one problems causing in your server.

MAKE A CHOICE Ab

For Good
or
For Evil

Your turn.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
fakeologist
Site Admin

Unread post by fakeologist »

@wildtimes3 is doing a good job moderating the discord. All are welcome as long as they follow a very few basic rules. He even gives second chances.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Clear enough

You are as psycho as the usurper-

No need to hang around in this mess any longer, You're totally lost. Have fun with your psycho puppet.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
John Le Bon

Unread post by John Le Bon »

The recent audiochat, FAC 1357a, was full of inside baseball and truther drama.

My name came up countless times throughout the call when I wasn't even there, before I had joined the call.

I didn't even know this show / conversation was going on until Ab messaged me directly to ask me to join the call (when at that time I wasn't even on the fakeologist server, and hadn't been for months).

Once I did join the call, I didn't add any fuel to the fire. Until listening back to the upload two days later, I didn't realise how intense the discussion / arguments had been.

It seems to me that some of the fakeologist superfans from the Before (Wild) Times feel aggrieved about the changes which occurred when WT took over as chief mod -- and, in his own words, 'owner' -- of the fakeologist discord.

Not only this, some of the long-term fakeologist superfans believe the way WT took over while Velocet was busy flying over the Pacific Ocean (from America to Australia) was tantamount to a coup.

The timing of the previous discord server going down, when Velocet was unable to remedy the issue (due to being on an international flight, and dealing with all of the issues which come with relocating from one continent to another), and WT conveniently being there at that exact moment to offer his services as a 'professional mod', and rebuild the fakeologist discord in his own image, is obviously suspicious.

Especially when coupled with what we know WT did while he was a moderator on a large and popular conspiracy subreddit, which has all been explained previously e.g. here:

https://fakeologist.com/fac1268-nashvil ... ment-44017

As I tried to explain to Velocet during the call, I don't think many people really care about any of this.

Superfans like myself, Velocet, Al, and Grand Illusion (the latter two as evidenced by their comments on the FAC 1357a post) care about this. We have noticed patterns and identified a common denominator in what we perceive as problematic developments at fakeologist.

But we are in the minority. Most of the former superfans seem to have left the platform / community, probably forever. The long-termers who remain seem happy for WT to 'own' and run the discord. The newcomers don't know any different and probably just don't want to hear about 'drama' anyway.

In my case, my main problem with WT's moderating was that he blatantly abused his power and server muted people, including me, mid-sentence during live shows, even when he wasn't present in the conversation. This is simply unacceptable. I have been given assurances that this won't happen again, which is why I have returned to the server after several months away. If and when the moderator(s) abuse their power as they have in the past, and server mute me mid-sentence during a live call, I will leave the fakeologist server again.

On the fakeologist discord server, I don't plan to write or say anything about WT and his (documented and verifiable) past indiscretions. Hies lies and his white-anting and his backstabbing and his attempts to take control of communities which were built by others. I have already covered it, I have explained it, it is all on the record.

The reality is, I don't think many people care. They might care if and when WT tries to commandeer or white-ant the fakeologist community, as he did with the conspiracyNOPOL subreddit. But even then, they probably will only care if at affects them directly. But they will just go to one of the myriad other discord servers and hangout there instead, they won't try to defend the established fakeologist community, they won't try to ensure the right and fair outcome is reached, they won't lobby for the proven wrongdoers to be dealt with appropriately.

This is just how most humans are, this is how they operate.

This is one of the many important things I have learned from my decade in the alternative / conspiracy / truth scene online. People generally tell themselves and others that they believe in 'truth' and 'right and wrong' and so forth. In actuality, they do not. What they do care about is convenience, and feelings, and 'order'. They like things to remain as they are, they like to know who is boss, they like to know where they sit in the pecking order. Once somebody like WT has achieved control of a place like fakeologist, most people will adapt, they will keep their mouths shut out of fear of his reprisal, and they will even criticise the few remaining people who say, 'hold on, this isn't right'.

We saw that during the fac 1357a call. Some people were telling to Velocet to 'let it go', 'stop causing drama', etc. Orwell wrote about this, for example in Animal Farm. The masses go along with the authority and want to defend the status quo, even the new status quo, they will defend whatever is the current order. Those with memories and keen senses of justice are told to shut up and stop 'causing problems' when they point out the inconsistencies and absurdities and (wrongdoings). This is why coups and takeovers must happen suddenly e.g. when existing moderators are flying over the Pacific Ocean and the existing server suddenly disappears for some unknown reason.

I have already explained to those who were party to undermining the conspiracyNOPOL subreddit, the ones who schemed and connived behind my back to 'steal' (their own words) a community which I had spent years building and promoting, that I will not forget what they did. Deep down, they know what they did was wrong, even if some of them still can't admit it to themselves. They got caught up in a cult-like environment and said and did things which in ordinary times they would know to be inappropriate. Papa Gustave has explained the power of crowds, these guys got caught up in the wrong crowd. One day they may have the humility to look back and admit they ****ed up pretty bad.

One of them recently told me to 'let it go', to treat it as 'water under the bridge'. I don't think so, buddy. What these guys did was reprehensible and utterly scandalous. So far as i know, only one of them has even tried to apologise for their part in the attempted coup. The rest want to memory hole the whole thing. It is amazing to me that the ringleader of that operation is now the 'owner' of the fakeologist discord. But here we are.