Random Canada

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Re: Random Canada

Unread post by rachel »

Canadian Politician APOLOGIZES To Unvaccinated & Offers Them Jobs
Danielle Smith is the premier of the Canadian province of Alberta, and she recently did something unprecedented for a politician — she apologized to the unvaccinated for their abhorrent treatment by the government during the pandemic. Not only did she apologize, but she also promised to give anyone their job back who was fired for refusing the jab.

Jimmy applauds this move from Smith while lamenting that few other political leaders will likely follow her lead.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Canada - 2023 – Excess Deaths Continue to Rise
Canada continues an 'unprecedented' & 'unexplained' rise in excess deaths since 2021.

2023 is looking to be the worst year on record in Canada.

Multiple Provinces have not reported any data and many others are underreporting due to a lag in data availability at a federal level (even back to 2021).
Provinces that have reported are showing data between 7 and 19 weeks into 2023 as of June 2023.

Comparing reported data for 2023 vs. 2020 (the year the world locked down).
Federal reporting to week 8.
2,055 more reported deaths in 2023.
However, the provincial breakdown = 10,105 more reported deaths. More than 8,000 deaths discrepancy in the same database.
WHERE IS THE INVESTIGATION?

Take note of the population base and number of weeks reported.
In all provinces reporting data (other than Quebec) we see a significant increase in reported deaths in the first few weeks of 2023 over those reported to have died in the same period in 2020.

These increases, in most cases, exceed (by a large margin) the total number of deaths reported 'with' COVID in the whole of 2020 for each of those provinces. Where are the daily updates now? What are they trying to hide? (rhetorical).

Alberta – Population 4.3 million
Reporting to week 18
1,470 more reported deaths in 2023

BC – Population 5.3 million
Reporting to week 18
1,580 more reported deaths in 2023

Saskatchewan – Population 1.17 million
Reporting to week 18
410 more reported deaths in 2023

New Brunswick – Population 776,827
Reporting to week 10
1,920 more reported deaths in 2023

Newfoundland and Labrador – Population 521,542
Reporting to week 16
2,025 more reported deaths in 2023

Northwest Territories – Population 44,826
Reporting to week 18
75 more reported deaths in 2023

Nova Scotia – Population 971,395
Reporting to week 13
3,045 more reported deaths in 2023

Nunavut – Population 38,780
Reporting to week 7
45 more reported deaths in 2023

Quebec – Population 8.8 million
Reporting to week 19
975 less reported deaths in 2023. (Quebec still underreporting for 2021-2023). The final count is expected to increase Canada's total for 2021-2023 deaths by a large margin.

Prince Edward Island – Population 156,947
Reporting to week 15
510 more reported deaths in 2023.

Manitoba – Population 1.4 million
NO DATA SINCE WEEK 25 - 2022

Ontario – Population 14.6 million
NO DATA FOR 2023 (2022 and 2021 still updating)

Yukon – Population 40,232
NO DATA AFTER 2016

https://dksdata.com/ExcessDeaths

Blue 2020, Orange 2023
F3XowIybsAA4eKP.png
F3XqgsYb0AEuk91.png
F3Xqi5Qa0AABdnh.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

All we can do is play them at their own game.

https://druthers.net/wp-content/uploads ... esized.pdf
Canadians LOST their private Land Rights and it’s happening in New Zealand. This initiative is going on worldwide, including in the US, through governments’ adoption of UNDRIP — United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples. It is the UN’s destabilizing, neutron bomb, designed to destroy the concept of private property and so much more.
Implementation of UNDRIP is being done quietly in the background. Not one politician in Canada informed the people of its dire consequences because there is only one political party to which all parties belong, the International Democrat Union chaired by Stephen Harper, to advance a new world order reset through politicians they install world-wide.

Purpose of Bill C15
In June 2021, Federal MPs and Senate passed Bill C-15 which, 4.a) affirms the Declaration (UNDRIP) as a universal, international, human rights instrument with application in Canadian law. 5. The Government of Canada, must in consultation and cooperation with Indigenous peoples, take all measures necessary to ensure that the laws of Canada are consistent with the declaration (UNDRIP).
parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/43-2/bill/C-15/thirdreading

How you could lose your land
There is no legal definition of Indigenous in UNDRIP. The UN website has no official definition either, only mention of other’s definitions. This is confirmed in the following video of the C-15 standing committee, where Romeo Saganash, the main pusher of UNDRIP in Canada, states the same.
This Vancouver document lays out what the world can expect when UNDRIP is implemented. It’s being rolled out in municipal, provincial, and county jurisdictions. It will radically disrupt everything.
council.vancouver.ca/20221025/regu20221025ag.htm
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The main problem I have with people crying about this concept is the logical argument, and actually why I think this person is probably fake and contrived. Covid vaccines and organ transplants are on the same side of the satanic equation; therefore it seems perfectly logical why the cabal purposely put a block on non-vaccinated people not being eligible for a transplant.

And what I mean is, organs are not removed from dead people. The last organ harvested being an organ donor's heart and lungs, because that removal is the one that stops the patients circulation and brings on actual death. Only a muscle relaxant is administered, no anaesthetic as it would contaminate the organs; and since nobody knows what is happening in a person's brain as their organs are being harvested, it seems to me a likely cruel and unusual punishment to put someone through, especially as "involuntary spasms" have been noted by some organ donors during removal.

My view is, if you are prepared to accept an organ from a donor to extend your life, just take the bloody vaccine. Else except we all die at some point, and it is God's grace how long we have in this realm.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Just a little update on that Sheila Annette Lewis tweet, and twitter in general. I was looking though the responses and the majority have an NPC bot written characteristic, so I responded to a couple randomly, no interaction. I guess it's proof of not much, but I do play a game to see if I can spot bot characteristics. I've been blocked before for asking if someone was a bot. :D

Just going through the history of Twitter, I can remember when it was first created and it was incessantly promoted by TWiT (This Week in Tech), I couldn't see the point of it...but now it seems clear. And I bet any money it was always designed to be used to propagate fake narratives. Before Twitter, we had the ropey bollocks stories of people contacting BBC News, etc. directly with eyewitness accounts, presumably by phoning or emailing the BBC offices. Twitter is a device for creating the fake source, and with only 128 characters, it's enough to make a claim, but not put up any justification.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

https://makismd.substack.com/p/canada-a ... d-obsolete
Canada is RE-BRANDING obsolete and failed COVID-19 mRNA vaccines to remove the word “BOOSTER”. This is an intentional move to forcefully make COVID-19 vaccines an “annual shot” like the flu shot, which they consider wildly successful (Sep.12, 2023)
“There is an Internationally agreed upon simplified dosing schedule NOW” - “It may be much like the flu vaccines where people may be on a REGULAR SCHEDULE getting an Updated vaccine” (Canada's chief medical advisor, Dr. Supriya Sharma - Sep.12)

“There is an Internationally agreed upon simplified dosing schedule NOW” - “It may be much like the flu vaccines where people may be on a REGULAR SCHEDULE getting an Updated vaccine” (Canada's chief medical advisor, Dr. Supriya Sharma - Sep.12)
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

She says, it's not the only way.

Hmm...

death-machine-2.png