The Nature of this Place....

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

The Nature of this Place....

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Thanks to @YouCanCallMeAl for pointing me towards Vince's channel. Big questions asked....and answered.

Vince

Re: The Nature of this Place....

Unread post by Vince »

Hi dirtybenny, thank you for sharing my video :) Please feel free to add any comment, question, suggestion, disagreement, discoveries, personal experiences, etc... That way we can learn more together.

Have a nice day/night !
dirtybenny

@Vince

Great to see you here, Vince. Big thanks to @YouCanCallMeAl for showing me your channel. I will post some of my models and theories for you to critique as well. We are very much in synch with our understanding and assessment of this place and experience.

Thank you for this video. Will post more to this thread soon. FIrst up is amnesia. I was going back and forth with FC in comments about this.

cheers,
db
dirtybenny

Hey Vince,

As an appetizer, I will share one of my favorite videos for your consideration. In addition to the name amnesia induced by the hypnotist, issues of feeling like your true essence while in hypnosis, shutting down sensory input, and consent are all paramount. The dream world is being directed by the hypnotist, yet experienced and CREATED by the consenting subject. I have practiced hypnosis for many years, mostly on myself, and it greatly interests me.

Please share any thoughts.

Vince

Unread post by Vince »

Hey man,

Thank you for sharing this video. It is very instructive indeed and fascinating. Although i cannot prove it, this one looked legit to me. I have never practiced it myself. Here the emphasis on consent, and also as you pointed out the feeling of "being the true self" with no mundane name, are most likely key points that we need to dig into imo. Can i ask you how were your experiences with hypnosis, whether on yourself, or onto others ? Someone shared this one with me recently : Similar in some aspects, but with many other details and revelations as to what's going on with this world, and beyond. I'd like to have your thoughts on this one as well, since you have some experience it'd be awesome to get some of your insights about it. Take all the time you need obviously, no rush :). The video is quite long, but it connected so much dots for me, and maybe some that i missed as well.

Talk to you soon !
dirtybenny

Hi Vince...I will watch and share my impresssions when I finish...thank you...regards..db
dirtybenny

"Here the emphasis on consent, and also as you pointed out the feeling of "being the true self" with no mundane name, are most likely key points that we need to dig into imo. "

Sure, Vince,

To get back to your comment about no mundane name. I really like that. I have done abit of travelling around this place and I look at common elements from different cultures and different elements. One of the common elements is the NAME. It is typical to have a FIRST and LAST name and often a MIDDLE name. This is so in Asian, Indian, African, European cultures etc. When I was in Myanmyar, my host and cab driver was named Aung, and I noticed alot of people named Aung. He told me they named their child based on the day of the week they were born. They still had first and last names. although they were under supposed rule of a military junta when I was there. So EVERY so-called country in this place has the same type of military uniforms, police uniforms, government institutions, name structures, identification cards, licenses, border guards, etc. It is the same controlling power and indoctrination structure throughout the realm. No one is free here....EVER. Freedom only exists in the non-physical away from this place.

I was personally named in a structured fashion. My first name is that of my father and grandfather, while my middle name is that of my mother's father. Yet there were permutations of that when I entered society. Although my given name is not Benny. I will use it for demonstration purposes. When I was at home, I was Little Benny, because my Dad was Big Benny. In our neighborhood, I was just Benny. All of my friends used names ending in a vowel. Frankie, Tommy, Ricky, Johnny, etc. We were playful, relatively uncontrolled, and exploring. Then when we went to skool, I used Ben and the playfulness was throttled. After skool, I became Benjamin as a professional in society, purged of playfulness and creativity. Now I never use my professional title or last name and introduce myself as Benny in real life. Actively making an effort to regain my playfulness and strip away the programming. The identification with monikers on the internet, such as dirtybenny, is a higher level of dissociation from our essence. This is one of the many reasons that I believe the metaverse and internet of things is being foisted on manKIND. We will have a new thicker layer of collective amnesia fog to see through as to who we really are.

The name remains an element of the avatar that we are indoctrinated to identify with. This is much as a dog learns to respond to its name. In fact, an important element of NLP and influence is to use someone's name often in conversation. As people have been dog-whistle trained to respond to their name in a reflexively positive fashion. We like hearing our name. In the hypnosis video I shared, I find it revealing that when the subject recites "her" name after amnesia, she chooses her sister's name. She is no longer attached to the trappings of her indoctrination here, including her name.

More soon on my hypnosis experience.

cheers
db

@Vince @YouCanCallMeAl
Attachments
12957536_10208385123213218_8499068314531004397_o.jpg
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

You are not the legal name. Its great to feel associated to a name like 'Benny' imo, as it helps break down the programming that you are your name.

Your write up also reminded me of this song :
Vince

Unread post by Vince »

I agree that these names are not us. It is a word that we use to help identify one another here, since language is our primary tool here to communicate... Indeed you pointed out that we tend to like hearing our names, and it can be used for emotional manipulation. It ties into the false self, created by this realm, some call it ego, or a part of it...
YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:02 am You are not the legal name. Its great to feel associated to a name like 'Benny' imo, as it helps break down the programming that you are your name.
I agree wil Al here, that a nickname that we choose ourselves might not be so bad, because at least, we choose it...

Looking forward to read about your hypnosis experiences. Have a nice day/night !
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

Gah, just realised I posted the wrong link, re song! I meant this supertramp one: