CV-AI vaccines and nocebo

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
dirtybenny

CV-AI vaccines and nocebo

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Supposed evidence for nocebo.

Fear mongering and misinformation being peddled by people with no scientific training to terrorise people into staying unvaccinated is not just causing people to remain susceptible to viral outbreaks, but could also be causing more side effects seen in the vaccination process. This brief review will offer data that may demonstrate that misinformation perpetuated by the anti-vaccination movement may be causing more deaths and side effects from any vaccine.

I glean that much of what we consume/read on the screens is AI-generated.

For example in the final paragraph of the abstract of this paper. The entire paragraph is one run-on sentence.

This paper does not aim to rule in or out every side effect seen, but it is highly likely that many apparent side effects seen shortly after a subject has received a vaccine could be the result of restricted or congested blood flow from blood vessel or arterial constriction caused by emotional distress or placebo based on fear around vaccines.

The title of the paper makes no sense as well. It is not a noun/verb sentence structure.

Covid 19 vaccines(noun) and the misinterpretation of perceived side effects(noun) clarity (noun) on the safety of vaccines (prepostional phrase)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9629406/

I have not taken the time to investigate all of these articles but the number of articles attributed to author RDPalmer is impressive. 6 pages of results yielding 53 papers in a wide range of specialties and topics.
Untitled.jpg

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=P ... BAuthor%5D

Perhaps the AI is practicing the Palmer Method.
Attachments
5562147-L.jpg
YouCanCallMeAl

Re: CV-AI vaccines and nocebo

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

I was almost expecting a suggestion such as:
In order to mitigate the potential negative effects of anxiety, studies show that if everyone is required to accept a routine, quarterly injection, mostly of saline but perhaps of a treatment if required, anxiety levels are much reduced with a 33% increase in health.
;)

I actually suspect that some such conclusion has been agreed, but everything in due course - we are in the preparatory phase, where the science needs to be shaken out.