Meet The Psychiatrist Who Assists Exorcists!

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Meet The Psychiatrist Who Assists Exorcists!

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Trained at Yale, Princeton...a Harper COLLINS book published and a pending Hollywood movie....supports the Exorcist movie. Believes in Psience and evolution/big bang....I smell controlled disclosure....

I suspect this is part of an active effort to control disclosure on demonic possession. Regardless, It is an interesting listen.

Watch the following clip purporting to show a demonic possession at your own discretion. It is from SImon1978's bitchute channel. CAUTION ADVISED.

rodjenkinson

Re: Meet The Psychiatrist Who Assists Exorcists!

Unread post by rodjenkinson »

It reminds me of this video. Probably no need to watch the entire thing, just give it a flick through. Comments are variously that this is either demonic possession, or past life regression meditation.

dirtybenny

Hey Rod,

Thanks for posting that. It is new to me. From the title, I assume this is in Burma/Myanmyar.

I firsthand witnessed an example of this in a temple in Myanmyar. I must go back through my journals and retrieve my memories of the details. I do remember that I had never witnessed anything like it in my life, even with observing so-called schizophrenics and psychotics.

@rodjenkinson
rodjenkinson

Yes, it's somewhere in Burma. I spent about two years living in Mandalay and while I did not witness anything exactly like this, I can say for sure that a lot of monks there are possessed of some very dark energy. I think some whole temples/monasteries are possessed. I did have a quite major experience of having this energy directed at me.

In Maymyo/Pyin Oo Lwin, where I stayed for a time, came a group procession of vehicles of monks driving very slowly down the main road, broadcasting on a loudspeaker. I asked what they were saying and I was told that there had been unauthorized use of the Pali language, which is forbidden except for the priest class.

As they drove slowly past me, every one of them, maybe fifty monks, all stared straight at me and gave me the most evil eyes you ever did see. They were practically spitting at me
and it was clear that this whole procession was directed purely at me. None of the locals had ever seen such an event before.

@dirtybenny
dirtybenny

Wow....just wow....stunning....

Thank you for sharing....

@rodjenkinson
rodjenkinson

No worries. :) There were two main temples in that town and I had the distinct impression that only one of them was dark. Monks from the other temple would collect alms from us every day and on one occasion a very old senior came and blessed the abode in which I was staying.
Cognitive Dissident

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

When I would see alms giving at daybreak in NE Thailand / Laos many moons ago, they felt indifferent or hostile.

Monks never came off as spiritual, more like a saffron mafia.

There were many claims of infidelity and drug use/drug dealing at temples.

In Thailand, a judge will often give you a choice of prison (bad move in Thailand, trust me) or a temple. Thusly, the temples are full of reprobates, praise Buddha.

A spell of ten years' teaching there and eleven weeks in their prison system, with an immediate deportation for overstaying their visa; then homeless on the streets of London for two months; if only we had the same dispassion towards foreigners, Britain might still be 'Great'.

I digress. Czech beer makes me do this.
dirtybenny

Thanks for sharing your firsthand experience CD....as always very pertinent and interesting information.

Asian prisons make western prisons look like a luxury hotel.

In Myanmyar, they take the children so young out of their homes, shave their heads...and off to the temples.

https://www.worldnomads.com/explore/sou ... id-to-monk

By chance, I attended one of these send off parties....just seems wrong on so many levels.
Cognitive Dissident

I have a problem with this stuff, like I do with Jerry Marsinsky. Who are these people? People, especially in your family, can do truly awful things to you that remain forever but, it's the demons dontchaknow.

I acknowledge my horrible family and, my beautiful demons too; I engage both, bi-weekly, if I have an available gap in my diary. Perhaps they are the same; but this feels like a supernatural excuse for a very natural, normal evil.

My family torment/ed me. Not my demons. I prefer my demons.
Cognitive Dissident

dysfunctional family = demons

cause=effect