Vince deconstructs emotions and their powerful role in our lives

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Vince deconstructs emotions and their powerful role in our lives

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Vince hits on many poignant topics that are near and dear to me. Of special note is the way in which music is used in commercials and film to elicit emotions from us.

I have recently noted how many Youtube commercials there are in the West and in Russia with bald children who are supposedly cancer patients. They look obvious CGI to me. The music is typical of that used to induce an emotional response. This is part of my evidence for loosh. The enemy is consumed with stimulating us to evoke an emotional response. I think this is likely the reason for Sandy Hook, Boston Explosion event, JFK hoax, etc. Remember Cronkite removing his glasses. This is largely the purpose for movies as well, emotional harvesting while indoctrinating to false narratives.

@Vince
dirtybenny

Re: Vince deconstructs emotions and their powerful role in our lives

My comment to Vince on Youtube

Hi VInce...I have crossposted this to the forums as my comments seem to magickally disappear on Youtube. Ab at Fakeologist, gives the example from TOS Star Trek, McCoy was overly emotional and Spock was emotionless. Kirk always leaned more on Spock than McCoy. Our emotions are harvested as energy/loosh. It is critical for the system to constantly stimulate us to emote.

I have noticed the St. Judes Children hospital commercials that run before Youtube vids, sappy standard music with bald children. They are likely CGI in my opinion. I have seen these in Russia as well as the West with the same bald "cancer patients". The background music is important as you say, it is a form of hypnosis cuing us to emote on a subconscious level.

Movies are also a key way in which they harvest our emotions, taking us on false emotional rollercoaster rides with false narratives. I think this also explains why the media push pro inject stories as well as injury stories.

Anger is another big one as you highlight. This is why they show these vids with people confronting politicians and yelling at them. Sporting events and rock concerts also are emotional farms.

Music is literally magic to cause emotions. I have no explanation for it. I will listen to an acapella italian song, that I have heard 25 times and I tear up each time, not even understanding the lyrics. I wonder whether the human voice taps into our true self, and causes us to yearn for it upon hearing it. I think this is the reason for autotuning, electronic filtering, etc. I often have tears when coming out of trance for no apparent reason.

The big one that is looming in the background for the masses is fear of death , with the subsequent flood of sadness, grief, and loss. Imagine if we all knew about the soul trap, we would celebrate their escape instead of mourning.
Attachments
image_st_judes.jpg
wnwn-stjuderadiothon2022-1000-921x1024.jpg
december-9-2010spetersburgrussia-american-actor-mickey-rourke-visits-CCK2F7.jpg
dirtybenny

Our discussion from Youtube crossposted here

Hey db, i've never watched Star Trek, but i've heard many times about the loosh thing. I don't know what to think of it, if it is confirmed, or just a theory told by R.Monroe ? I'd like to know about it, rather than believe, though my intuition tells me that it is very possible, and i don't see why Monroe would lie about it, but he could also be mistaken, i don't know. Do you have any suggestion for me to learn more about it ?

Indeed, i see the patterns of them constantly pushing our buttons in so many ways. Could be just to make us invested in mundane affairs, and to distract us, but is there something else like actual loosh nutrition for some entities, or things ?

Yes, lyrics don't matter as much as the sound itself, melodies and harmony are explained mathematically, but they never tell us why do these sound good to us. That said, it is highly subjective too, as each one of us will react differently to different music. Someone will cry listening to opera, while someone else would be annoyed by it, or just indifferent. I think there is a great part of conditioning in this, the kind of music that we tend to enjoy and be moved by emotionally, tends to be the ones we were exposed to during childhood. The types of sounds, the chord progressions, or lack thereof, we were used to these kinds, and so it works for us. As a kid i listened a lot of J.M Jarre for instance, and as a result, i am attracted to harmonious electronic music and sounds. Would have been born in Afghanistan, i would most likely be attracted to completely different melodies and harmonics, sitar sounds... Old generations tend to like old songs and styles, while new ones, tend to like new songs, and types of sounds, so another indication that conditioning plays a huge role in that regard.

I should have talked about it in the video, but i forget many things 🙃.

As to why minor sounds more sad or dramatic, and major, more happy and naive, and stuff like that, besides music theory and maths, i don't see explanations for that yet, it seems quite universal indeed. I don't know the mechanisms behind this phenomena. Is it learnt/programming ? Or is it innate ? Though, kids tend to enjoy major types songs more than adults, who lean towards more "serious" tones, which sounds more deep, or "weird tones" such as jazz harmonics, which is almost exclusively enjoyed by adults only. Maybe it's the refining of taste across our lifespan ? We get bored of simple harmony, and we crave for more complexity and new sounds over time, out of pure boredom ?

Sorry man this message is getting way too long already, thank you for all your insights and hoping to read more from you my friend 🙏
dirtybenny

Wow, Vince, you are getting into some great topics of discussion, including ethnic music, classical music, and minor chords evoking particular emotions. I hope to hear more from you on these topics.

I don't trust Monroe, Michael Newton, or the experiencers. None of them address the pervasive suffering nature of this realm. None of them give a comprehensive model of this realm or plans on how to escape. My model is there is harvesting of emotional energy and attention here. I say that based on my observations of this place on a daily basis. It is constantly trying to stimulate fear, sadness, conflict, anger, etc. I use the term loosh so others have a reference point as to what I am talking about. This interview is all I have seen of Monroe and he strikes me as being either not forthright or an agent or both.

As a fakeologist, I do not embrace the tales of how classical music came about. The Mozart conspiracy has been addressed by other, but my model differs. Even today, many if not most allude to spirits writing their music for them. This includes Stairway to Heaven. Joni Michell said that Dylan gets his music from "the box." Jim Morrison is another anomaly who never played a musical instrument. The Beatles were a covers bar band from Hamburg....then they supposedly write Rubber Soul, Revolver, and Pepper. I don't think so.

Several topics that I find interesting are the change from A432 to A440, the move away from acoustic instruments and natural voice, amplification, and digitizing/encoding music. I think these are all moves to the metaverse and posthumanism.

Best, db
dirtybenny

Cronkite was a better actor than Robbie Parker....the parasite has great difficulty feigning true human emotion.

and far better than the Zapruder shtick...interviewer reminds me of Dan Aykroyd from Saturday Night LIve

Vince

Unread post by Vince »

Hey db, thank you for kind words, and for the time you spent to save our conversation . Indeed, Cronkite is acting a bit better, lol. Idk if all these kids are real, maybe some are, but cancer is unfortunately a very real issue there... The fact that they claim to not know what it is, nor where it's coming from, is a big problem. It bring so much unnecessary (pleonasm...) suffering.
dirtybenny

Hi Vince, thank you for the conversation. I am very appreciative. I will respond to your Youtube post as soon as I get time to do so. As usual, you raise many interesting points. best db

From Vince, below.

Yo db, indeed it is very strange that Monroe or Newton don't address the issues. I also think that there are lies regarding mainstream songs and even classical music, how and by who were they written ? I don't know. It is often said that the Beatles didn't know about music theory, or other artists, old and modern, Obispo said the same thing, which makes no sense to me. Lots of saying regarding Mozart indeed, some said he was a fm, some said he plagiarized and stole someone else's work, that he didn't write the pieces, and other things. I don't know, history is impossible to know for sure imo.

Not sure about all the motives behind the digitalisation of music and supports, but what i know is that it made it impossible for independent artists to live off of their music productions. It was hard before, but now these digital platforms made it impossible, are the only way to sell, spotify apple music and deezer get the monopoly and they give artists nothing, while making money out of work that doesn't belong to them.

Im skeptical regarding the 432 VS 440 tuning, i get new age vibes from that thing, all i can sense is it transposes everything a tiny tiny bit higher... No big deal, imo. Could be wrong, but looking at all these millions viewed videos claiming all kinds of tuning, from 432, 732, 744, 832, 843 hertz, chakras tuning (which sounds awful btw) and on and on... We find every tuning basically, all claiming to have some sort of supernatural healing power. I don't believe it. To me, music is about how each note relates to each other, and the breaks between them. Not about individual notes. I could be completely wrong regarding the 432 vs 440 Hz, however, i don't find evidence, besides wild claims, such as a supposedly measured earth "frequency" for instance, whatever that means. I f you have solid info about it however, please share because i also may missed some important stuff.

It is true that acoustic instruments and voices are not the same when digitalized, the same way digital photography and video took over analog photo and video. There are pros and cons to both, but, when digital technology becomes good enough, are we always capable of noticing any difference with analog ? Maybe subconsciously ? Another thing to consider, is that for instance a digital piano still needs samples from an acoustic piano. The digital one may not sound exactly like the acoustic one, though sometimes very close, but brings more options, more conveniences, more sounds, easier to record, to transport, to plug everywhere, etc... I see them as complementary, each one having pros and cons. Acoustic sounds did not disappear yet, but in the end, does it really matter ? 1B$ question :D
dirtybenny

Emotional harvesting.....in Russian

I enjoy my Russian music and am so sick of seeing these emotion (loosh) harvesting ads on Youtube. The St. Jude's ads with CGI children were bad enough....now they are pervasive on Russian vids...pun intended. I have copied the translated copy below.

Listen to the piano music in the background. Look at the various cuts to the child hugging the woman. See how you are being emotionally manipulated.

The archons must be hungry

"God, don't let people turn their backs on me, don't let me die"

"Lord, I'm praying now, during chemotherapy. I'm so weak that tears roll on their own, without asking me if I want it or not ...
You know how hard it is for me. You were by my side in my worst moments. You were there when they told me I had cancer. It was such terrible news that my heart almost jumped out of fright.
You are by my side during all procedures. You are the only one who understands how difficult it is for me, how the medicine burns me from the inside and it hurts so much that I can’t even describe it.
And how hard it is when it starts to vomit, and I just can’t stop - everything that I ate comes out, and I understand that I am very hungry, but I can’t eat anything.
You know that chemo stopped working for me. The first 4 courses of chemotherapy helped me, but the next 4 courses did not cause any reaction in the disease, the tumor continued to grow.
Now the tumor is not only in the lung. Now they find metastases in my entire abdominal cavity.
I'm so scared, God. I never imagined that a person could be so scared. All my life I dreamed that when I grow up, I will become an artist, that my paintings will participate in exhibitions. And now I'm not sure that I can grow.
In order to survive, I need to undergo very expensive treatment. But, God, You know that mom and dad don't have the money for that. They hardly have enough to live on, where can they get money to pay for such expensive treatment?
Lord, I simply ask You: open the hearts of people, let them want to help me. Let them not look at me as "another child". Let them see how I live. Let them see me - Yegor. The boy who wants to live. Let them see my dreams, let them understand how I miss my cat, which I left at home, and how I want to return to him.
Don't turn away from me. Let me give you a chance at life. Let them help us pay for the treatment.
Please God.
Yegor."
Help Egor raise money for treatment >

https://usd.rachasheilev.org/campaign/6 ... d4QAvD_BwE