Seriously what are the odds?

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
PotatoFieldsForever

Seriously what are the odds?

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

Screenshot from 2022-12-16 18-03-18.png
Are they robots? even the views count is suspect.I often see things like this in my feed, these videos are following each others so they posted around the same time. Today is 12/16, we have 1, 2 & 6/9.
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: Seriously what are the odds?

Thus guy is often synced with the others, he's supposed to talk about the nature of reality but he promoted the trannies and the world cup recently..
divergent.png
1:26 1:29
divergent2.png
divergent2.png (97.61 KiB) Viewed 460 times
Here is the 33

This guy posted around the same time as Divergent so I include him, there goes the 2:16 =6*6*6, it's not the first time that I encounter this type of information but since the 666 club promotes it, it's probably some sort of disinfo or distraction.

In the end, I can only trust myself and whatever direction they point, I should probably go the opposite.
PotatoFieldsForever

Winter Solstice

Today 21/12, the amount of 13/31 I've seen posted is considerable.

Of course an important date for the "solar" cult.

2+1/1+2 33 113 131 311...

The number 21 in itself is important, 9/11/2001 , Agenda 21, Event 201

Here are some examples:

And I could go on but you get the idea.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm suspicious of Mark Stein and his "two heart attacks", just in time for the Christmas break. While I've not been watching GB News much in the last month, they seem very low profile with regards to anyone saying anything other than parroting "two heart attacks". It kind of reminds me of Peter Sellers and his "eight heart attacks"...

https://www.drmirkin.com/histories-and- ... tacks.html
In 1964, at age 39, [Peter Sellers] met Swedish actress, Britt Ekland, and he married her ten days later. Their entire marriage was fraught with his constant accusations that she was cheating on him with other men. He became so paranoid about this that he argued constantly with almost everyone. While working on the movie Kiss Me, Stupid Sellers had a major argument with the director of the picture, Billy Wilder. That night, April 5, 1964, he suffered what he called “a series of eight heart attacks over the course of three hours” after taking amyl nitrate, a sexual stimulant. He said, “When a 38-year-old bloke marries a 21-year-old bird, he needs all the help he can get.” After his heart attacks, he had to quit filming for a while. Wilder was disgusted with him and stated publicly that, "You have to have a heart before you can have a heart attack".
Afterwards, when asked about them on interviews, he'd make a big thing about how he had eight. Interestingly enough, when he did have his final heart attack, he didn't die at home, he checked into a hotel first...
In April, 1980, while filming commercials for Barclays Bank in Dublin, Ireland, [Peter Sellers] had another heart attack. Two days later and against medical advice, he went to the Cannes Film Festival. In July 1980 he checked into the Dorchester Hotel, ate lunch in his hotel suite, suffered another heart attack and was taken to the Middlesex Hospital in London, where he died. He was 54 years old. As he was still married to Lynne Frederick, she inherited most of his money and she refused to share any of the money with his children.
And why I raise this, well, more notorious people dying in London hotels...
rachel wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:31 pm I never looked into the Madeleine McCann case myself, but I was interested by the Brenda Leyland death. Not because of the McCanns, but rather the nature of her death. On 4th October 2014 she was apparently found dead in a hotel room with a balloon, plastic bag and elastic band. I remember thinking how bizarre, but thought nothing more about it. Only around the 2nd June 2015 was I reminded of it when someone posted somewhere, maybe UK Column, that freeman-on-the-land John Harris was apparently found dead in a hotel room with balloon, plastic bag and elastic band. I'm not even sure if I knew who he was at that stage, I just thought, that's well suspect.
And an international trip this time...
David Graeber, anthropologist and author of Bullshit Jobs, dies aged 59
Thu 3 Sep 2020: https://www.theguardian.com/books/2020/ ... es-aged-59
On Thursday Graeber’s wife, the artist and writer Nika Dubrovsky, announced on Twitter that Graeber had died in hospital in Venice the previous day. The cause of death is not yet known.

Renowned for his biting and incisive writing about bureaucracy, politics and capitalism, Graeber was a leading figure in the Occupy Wall Street movement and professor of anthropology at the London School of Economics (LSE) at the time of his death. His final book, The Dawn of Everything: a New History of Humanity, written with David Wengrow, will be published in autumn 2021.
So Graeber, living in London, went to Venice to die. I could continue, but these are off the top of my head, and like David Ray Griffin, who died this month, Graeber had a posthumous book due out autumn 2021. So Graeber dies just before the beginning of the 2020-21 academic year that will be blighted by COVID-19, then his last book is slated to be published at the end of said academic year, where he can conveniently not make any reference to COVID-19 because he's apparently dead and this book is already finished. Hmm... Smells like fulfilling contract obligations to me.
PotatoFieldsForever

It's always the same people, I'm going to make a separate post later about a theory I have regarding this. Not sure if it was intended but we have 3*3 and 3³.
weird.png
PotatoFieldsForever

Today I've seen a few 147/741, here is an example:
147.png
I had synchronicity with 74 too, sometimes it feels like things are scripted.