Remember YELLOW & BLUE

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Re: Remember YELLOW & BLUE

Unread post by rachel »

1996 Valujet 592 Plane Crash

See link for fascinating links to 911.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I kind of always thought the Yellow and Blue was brainwashing for the EU. But, I guess really it's more encompassing than that, because the EU is part of a front for something else.

https://youth.europa.eu/nnfe_en
eu ribbon.png

gold_7.png
gold_5.png
gold_6.png
gold_3.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Perhaps a little bit more obscure with the inclusion of green — yellow + blue = green — but as @napoleon says, the green is separate pointer to the Emerald City.

The United Nations General Assembly in the UN headquarters in New York City, representatives from 192 state delegations vote on UN regulations and functions.

the-united-nations-general-assembly-in-the-un-headquarters-in-new-york-city.jpg
UN_General_Assembly_83294-2487708904.jpg
Add-a-heading-min-4-e1604599408755.png
139388896_16008148564901n.jpg
United_Nations_General_Assembly_Hall_21-1024x682.jpg
United_Nations_General_Assembly_15002.jpg
un yellow-blue-1.jpg
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

from a young age the fascinating palette of colors has intrigued me

being admired by crystals (geo-life) and animals, plants less, but they were in the way of geology so yeah; bio-life

so becoming a geologist

where colors play SUCH an important role

only became a logical outcome in my life

same for the fact I still love to play map coloring game EUIV

so

=========

Yellow and Blue

in the context of Fakeology
The current psyops, no need to delve into them

the less you know about something
the more you are free to contemplate ideas

so that's where yous strengths SHOULD lie

instead of as apathic junkies diving into the next Moscow Theatrical Piece, Sydney Concert Hall Knife Wielding Wahnsinn or other babyhoaxes that in all and every fairness in this 4 YEARS World War ONE World Ordered World is absurd, counterproductive, feeding the beast, making yous junkies not able to stop yous DRUGS of Media Addiction

traitors

to the Cause of Building a Better World

which is EVERYBODY's task in life

given by Gaia

not me

by GAIA, Divinity, but Gaia, as in The Earth Goddess, Mother Earth, where we all come from and are stuck to, no space thingies outside of Vernian narratives...

so start doing that For FUCK Sake

You know who I am talking about

those who should feel themselves ashamed
for WASTING their TIME away

picking the rotten fruits

the Monkey Stream Media puts out there for you

holistic yellow and blue, without looking things up, but not so holistic in the sense that my brain is affected by everything it got fed...

============

flags & powers of history

Frances monarchist lily flag - blue background, yellow lilies
Venice = in my mind Phoenicia = trading hub, enormously rich for those eras, the Manhattan of the time without Wall Street (that comes later and is Dutch in the end, and more than just Walstraat....)
Ukraine / Kiev / Ruthenia = Eastern power for a long time, beautiful history I had the fortune to have visited...

Naples - HEY Pompey ! the Birthplace of the Roman Empyre ...

Mamluks - yellow vs SE Mediterranean seafaring powers many waving blue flags, the seas there are too gorgeous of an inspiration NOT to use and yeah sand in Egypt....

modern:

Israel vs Egypt = lightblue vs still a LOT of sand, no matter their new C(r)apital(ism)....

geology

yellow is Neogene and the subdivisions thereof
blue is Jurassic (Park, NO no Dino Hoax, Fossil Forgery Fakeowiki is MUCH bigger than that pre-fabbed narrative (Eric fecking Flat Smurf Dubay, come on....)

yellow is, obviously, sandstones and yellow tones indicate silty shales or sandy other lithologies
blue is special, bluish teints you can use for limestones, but like classical monarchist French blue is used only for special intrusions or so, it really is an underused color like that in lithological (rock type) maps

yellow are reservoir rocks and blue is overburden, essential to form oil and gas, cause of the needed pressures, temperatures and above all TIME that source rocks need to produce hydrocarbons

(another Carnarrative that needs and gets a dedicated thread is the nonsense of the Abiogenic Oil Idea, a lazy Soviet Russian Frankensteined idea from the 80s, almost Robot-ham Flat Smurf style....)

caniños y caniñas

dogs can only see Blue and Yellow.

But gaia, you claimed that your Molly can recognize Red, while that is (apparently) physically impossible, it's like asking you or anyone to see infrared or ultraviolet...

Yes, so Molly has learned to recognize what "rojo" means, which shades of combinations of what SHE sees classifies as "red", compared to other colors, which is red.

so today, pretty coincidentally this time, I did "escuela snackie" with her and she maintained her perfect record with

Yellow (blue sticks are hard to come by, but can get them)

Blue and yellow are the only colors remaining when you dive deep enough, cause the water refraction makes the color red invisible.

making diving photos always looking like what our eyes see, but we can adjust them adding red to how it would look like without the water column effect

holistically, from my mind, associatively

growing up as a costeño

with a not so blue, more bluish gray North Sea
but beautifully sorted on superwide beaches and in teh Dutch Mountainous Dunes

yellow sand everywhere

again, geology was only logical

and with a dad already teaching

biology
on the beach

yeah....

2 - My experience with Isa, the then 8 year old, photo with her in the elevator here on my Patreon

I asked her

"if I'd put a glass with an unknown liquid here in front of you on this bar -between my open kitchen and the living room-, would you drink it?"

in hindsight empowered by adaptation like this

"This clearly piss-like looking liquid I ASSURE you -however without any legal status even- it is apple juice, of organic apples, hence the unpleasantly strange smell, and it comes from Pfizer, Monsanto, Bayer, Musk, whatever Clownworld fauxthority... would you drink it"

her answer, reaction (just enhanced by the typical piss-smelling face EVERYONE pulls in such situation) and my point

would all stay the same

a blue liquid is even more unnatural, especially if it smells like glass cleaner and Blue Curacao is not commonly available....

so yeah, I remember Yellow and Blue

F1 - Fakeoforum

Williams used to be blue in the 1990s, when they were successful
Yellow was Senna's 3rd year with Lotus, when I was watching him as an 8 year old with dad, amazing, such an inspirator that man was...

modern era

Yellow was Renault, before they turned French Monarchist (the State Still Sponsors that team somehow somewhere...) Blue
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
Copium

Unread post by Copium »

I admit, I am a bit of a nerd and I loved the game Fallout 3 when it came out, way back in 2008. Back then I was not as aware as I am now of predictive programming & the use of numbers and symbols.

Just recently a TV show has been made called Fallout and I downloaded it, watched the first episode and was just amazed at all the blatant symbolism.

So not only is yellow/blue a thing, the vault that it takes place in is Vault 33, the main character is called Lucy and they do a weird marriage thing with Vault 32 (both wings of the bird, so to speak).

There is a lot more symbolism in it and this video gives a good overview, be it from a religious viewpoint.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It's funny how much of the yellow and blue passed me by. I think really COVID-19 spilled the beans on behavioural change psychology, that when I first figured the Yellow and Blue being used in the UK was linked to the EU. But that's not the base level, it must go back to Babylon.

Prime Minister David Cameron and Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg during their first joint press conference. 12 May 2010
Prime Minister David Cameron and Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg during their first joint press conference. 12 May 2010