is it ok to ignore topics as a fakeologist

Misom's research
Exit

Re: is it ok to ignore topics as a fakeologist

Unread post by Exit »

napoleon wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:09 pm untapped market ,so easy to follow the gay managers football team

Would you elaborate napoleon?
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

progressiveness would predict more gay fans ,if you build they will come ............looking fabulous

there will be some gays that started off as football fans went the gay way or come out and rejected that lifestyle of football ,or other way gay people will not follow football because of its prejudice ,so either way there is the main reason for your story

untapped market gay viewers fans
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

napoleon wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:49 pm progressiveness would predict more gay fans ,if you build they will come ............looking fabulous

Lol!

there will be some gays that started off as football fans went the gay way or come out and rejected that lifestyle of football ,or other way gay people will not follow football because of its prejudice ,so either way there is the main reason for your story

Gotcha. Thanks.
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

Exit wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:56 pm
napoleon wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:49 pm progressiveness would predict more gay fans ,if you build they will come ............looking fabulous

“progressiveness would predict more gay fans, if you build it they will come………….looking fabulous”

Lol!

Gotcha. Thanks.
Last edited by Exit on Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

Sorry, tried twice to quote correctly.
napoleon

roger roger
napoleon

some old clues forum prejudices against the wizard of oz
mods from clues in fakeologist and others chatting bollocks
clues forum i searched crowley lol
Re: Skirting around the "O" word, to figure out why...
Unread post by Gracist » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Aliester Crowley wrote something called Liber Oz and his illustration of something he "channeled" looks eerily like the wizard of Oz in the original movie.

*I tried to post pictures but I can't tell if they are showing up properly.
Dcopymope
Banned
Unread post by Dcopymope » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:53 pm

Gracist wrote:
Aliester Crowley wrote something called Liber Oz and his illustration of something he "channeled" looks eerily like the wizard of Oz in the original

*I tried to post pictures but I can't tell if they are showing up properly.
Aliester Crowley's 'Aiwass' (also called 'the Lam')
Alien1.jpg
seems well established ideas are not allowed in clues forum or fakeologist ,such a shame how the clever apes have fallen ,,,,even yesterday jay dyer and his gorgeous wife were doing a show on this topic
Unread post by hoi.polloi » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:32 am
klkjjj.JPG
Citation! Context!
your clues forum mods love banning
Or you made it up yourself! :lol:
Gracist
Banned
Unread post by Gracist » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:29 am

Gracist wrote:
Yes these images and also this:

This is Aliester Crowley's illustration for "Liber Oz" A.K.A. "Book 77."

Unread post by brianv » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:17 pm post by brianv

The same horseshit can be read on 1,000,000 "flying spaghetti monster" websites.
remember all i proven was the fakeologist is surrounded by company men that cannot read the blog ,cluesforum blog they have abondoned to control this one ahahaahaha strap in girls
Capturar.JPG
[/size]
Belief, believing : The act of spreading LIES.
allegoricalfact
Banned
Unread post by allegoricalfact » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:20 pm

I am sorry, I have posted this else where. It is very pertinent to this thread so I shall post it again here.
brianv wrote:
The same horseshit can be read on 1,000,000 "flying spaghetti monster" websites.,

edgewaters
Unread post by edgewaters » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:29 am

brianv wrote:
The same horseshit can be read on 1,000,000 "flying spaghetti monster" websites.
brianv wrote:

That's an excellent definition of belief.
tora bora mountain hideaway (1) (1).jpg
brianv wrote:

That's an excellent definition of belief.

Belief is, of course, necessary to function. We can't, ourselves, test every little thing to prove it to ourselves. There is not enough time in this life. So often, you have to act on a belief (that this water is safe to drink, or that these directions will get you where you're going, as simple examples) instead of actual knowledge. But it's a necessary evil at best and I think people should get more comfortable with uncertainty and less dependent on belief. We should not be too eager to believe something just to fill a void of uncertainty, rather, I think we should try to cultivate and grow our disbelief and uncertainty. Lies seek to establish beliefs, and its among beliefs that every lie hides.
Hear hear and nicely put! The truth needs no defence, some say "ally".
its embarrassing how many fakeologists turned out to be clues forum or hoaxbusters level of intelligence...............i mean whats the other option show fakeologists he surrounded bt frauds ,i did that too ,i done pretty much what i said i would do ,,,,,,,,and took you to oz

whats it been now 4 years since you pretend to read the blog ,,,,,,,,i even surprized myself at how easy it was to show the tarts what is the truth about 911
remember i am number 1 fakeologist
napoleon

the main subject that is not o.k to ignore is the ignorance of the blog ,sure the conformity experiment relies on saps ,but not everyone is a sap ,some are just like me and you who follow others because of current trends
still very sad though ,to have to show the shortcomings of truthers ,the other boys know my prize is not fortune or glory its the renaming of lake ontario to lake napoleon ,i am easy to please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so what is the solution ,can't go back can we ,we get de ja vu twice a week with the guests ,,,,and anyone with any credibilty is starting fights
napoleon

download - 2024-01-04T154450.025.jpg
download - 2024-01-04T154450.025.jpg (10.27 KiB) Viewed 2189 times
ipiccy_image - 2023-11-11T101359.456.jpg
Finding-Aldebaran-and-Sirius-with-Orions-belt-scaled (3).jpg
1,145 views Apr 19, 2020
napoleon

maxresdefault (38) (2).jpg
maxresdefault (38) (1).jpg
so if two become one is from professor oz ,e pluribus unum quote ,and they openely put oz schema at 911 before during and after ,and the secret masons cant talk about is sirius on 911 the rainbow star being above the towers as they collapse making judys space beam biblical
shouldnt we after 5 years fuck the masons off,all your doing is avoiding the inevitable
ipiccy_image (91).jpg