is it ok to ignore topics as a fakeologist

Misom's research
napoleon

Re: is it ok to ignore topics as a fakeologist

Unread post by napoleon »

The Chamber of Reflection is an important symbol. It represents a womblike state, where the aspirant is to participate in his rebirth as an initiate, to indicate when the candidate emerges from the chamber, in the same manner as being born a new man. the rebirth of america relies on these fucks romantically named starchild, i call them fucks houseclowns ,maison entertainers
"My god, it's full of stars" is a phrase associated with a scene from the 1968 Stanley Kubrick film "2001: A Space Odyssey"

Christian Rosenkreuz, the putative founder of the group of clever apes Rosenkreuz was born in 1378 and lived for 106 years. After visiting the Middle East and North Africa in search of secret wisdom, he returned to Germany and organized the Rosicrucian order (1403).
He erected a sanctuary (1409),
monoliths dimensions are 1-4-9
rick says jfk had 911 coded into it ,
j=10 f=6 k=11,mirrored becomes
j=10 f=6 k=11
k=11 f=6 j=10
11-09-01 and he is right 100 percent
wisdom of the rosicrucian mirror

On April 3, 1968, two all-time greats of the science fiction genre were released
Planet of the Apes and 2001: A Space Odyssey,
al qa eda no no no ,ape ap la net
———ape ap la ——net——
---------al qa eda----------
-----ape a planet-----
Aleister Crowley's primary occult numbers of 11, 93, 77, and 175 were the flight numbers of the four hijacked planes which were used in the September 11th 2001 before during and after 911 has oz written all over it
metaphorically thematically the next step after the collapse of the towers the twins go cloud city,blamed on ozma so will luke and leia meet a version of ozma ,will a sadam lookalike do called land of oz? suffice ????,
ipiccy_image (87).jpg
ipiccy_image (88).jpg
napoleon

the houseclowns are embarrassing themselves,
napoleon

remember i am not surprized ,i knew this was off limits from day one in fakeologist ,2014 in the real world,so good luck ladies i'm now heading for 30000 views in psi fi and fantasy ,why would i head into an audio i know is full of houseclowns
ipiccy_image (88).jpg
ipiccy_image (87).jpg
answer
i would'nt would i
napoleon

if you think i am wrong debunk me
if you think i am crazy mock me
i was always the prize girls ,it's a shame they have to replace the fakeologists with 2d discordians ,but the message is getting through
self imposed prison environment fits the name was fortuitous apollyon whill-s on was preferred,but it does seem ridley scott got the message

i made order out of chaos and took you to meet the fucking wizard of oz
job done
napoleon

1w3nsqqun1x41 (2).jpg
napoleon

so children we made it this far ,are you willing to go the distance ?
AP_9302260352.jpg
please remember iv'e been sat at the finishline since 2019 -2014 with my spaceship toy,knowing none of the truthers ab talks to will ever discuss moi ,patiently knowing the character of supposed individual truthers ,i do scare myself sometimes

but alas 911 toys a quarter of a century before 911 does strip the credibilty points they fantisize they have .
in a day an age where ludicrous particles masons and houseclowns flutter around titilation and anything is possible ,the lil manc has shown that no matter how clever or cute your masons are ...............

they can't address napoleon wilson and the millenium fall-con
terer.JPG
napoleon

the v.i.t.r.i.o.l. wizard of oz journey fashioned from the masonic chamber of reflection is psimple ,nearly as psimple as the houseclowns approach to me.
dfsdkljk.JPG
we are lucky though that in reality nothing is hidden ,unlike movies where ingredients are flavoured disguised and skewed ,the reality you get only needs backing up by your ignorance and the housclowns assurance that you are doing good work ,
utuyty.jpg
fortunately though i am here to save your asses from mediocrity if any of the frauds ever decide to read the blog on air that is! .
ffsdfd.JPG
ffsdfd.JPG (35.03 KiB) Viewed 1509 times
oh and i invented the fake and gay saying when russ original simulant was lovebombing me
napoleon

i'd love to be debunked or proven wrong ,but as i say controlled fuckwits are not allowed to divulge new info ,especially info that shows every path of 911 has oz written on it ,we don't need to put shanksville through any filter do we ?
rtrte.JPG
kjsdkajsad.JPG
Capturedasdjasdj.JPG
i made order out of chaos you gullible apes
napoleon

transition-2 (17).jpg
transition-2 (17).jpg (45.37 KiB) Viewed 1502 times
we see hutchensons repertoire is oz v.i.t.r.i.o.l in origin ,apart from the Oz point battery ,ha lightsaber
ipiccy_image (29).jpg
ipiccy_image (30).jpg
all fail
napoleon

i'm the most prolific of fakeologists
i am toxic,debunk me ladies ........................