is it ok to ignore topics as a fakeologist

Misom's research
Exit

Re: is it ok to ignore topics as a fakeologist

Unread post by Exit »

A friend (still clinging to the dying embers of a sport he once loved to watch) told me about a documentary he watched the previous night. It was about a football manager (I’ll have to get the details). It started off well, apparently, then completely changed direction a quarter way through. This guy was explaining how he had recently accepted he was gay after having had numerous children in a very long marriage. My friend was fuming; what did that have to do with the sport, the team he managed? With football?

I immediately thought that I didn’t believe what the manager had said. That it was about selling just another piece of corrupted society. That he could live a lie for so long. Lie to his wife for so long. The death of the constitution of loving, faithful and happy marriages. Even if it were true, what did he gain speaking out about it? Why not deal with it in the confines of his marriage? Are we supposed to celebrate his ‘honesty’, his ‘bravery’ a la Philip Schofield? Is he gay as in he wants sex with other men or just one man? Has he ‘fallen in love’ with this man? How did this happen? Did he speak (respectfully) WITH his wife about the changes he was allegedly feeling or did he act out, then tell her, as a fait accompli?

Just leave it the bedroom. I don’t want to hear about other people’s sex lives. As my friend said, “What the **** does it have to do with football?!”
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

untapped market ,so easy to follow the gay managers football team
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

napoleon wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:09 pm untapped market ,so easy to follow the gay managers football team

Would you elaborate napoleon?
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

progressiveness would predict more gay fans ,if you build they will come ............looking fabulous

there will be some gays that started off as football fans went the gay way or come out and rejected that lifestyle of football ,or other way gay people will not follow football because of its prejudice ,so either way there is the main reason for your story

untapped market gay viewers fans
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

napoleon wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:49 pm progressiveness would predict more gay fans ,if you build they will come ............looking fabulous

Lol!

there will be some gays that started off as football fans went the gay way or come out and rejected that lifestyle of football ,or other way gay people will not follow football because of its prejudice ,so either way there is the main reason for your story

Gotcha. Thanks.
Exit

Unread post by Exit »

Exit wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:56 pm
napoleon wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:49 pm progressiveness would predict more gay fans ,if you build they will come ............looking fabulous

“progressiveness would predict more gay fans, if you build it they will come………….looking fabulous”

Lol!

Gotcha. Thanks.
Last edited by Exit on Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.