is it ok to ignore topics as a fakeologist

Misom's research
napoleon

Re: is it ok to ignore topics as a fakeologist

Unread post by napoleon »

download - 2022-05-22T190746 (1) (1).jpg
download - 2022-05-22T190746 (1) (1).jpg (58.08 KiB) Viewed 1639 times
i never onced appealed to any of the dozens of chaps i spoke with in fakeologist ,or the giants that led me this far did i ?

i don't need confirmation to show houseclowns ignore the blog ,that was the only avenue i left you to go down ,some of you found moving buddies ,some just hide ,thats cool

after all this will retire the frauds that inhabit these parts ,way too easy to recreate maxwells experiment
i like dorothy finding ozamas lair,this dorothy woke up
napoleon

photo_2023-05-06_11-42-22.jpg
photo_2023-05-06_11-42-22.jpg (28.21 KiB) Viewed 1632 times
you have nothing to offer me ,but i do like listening to houseclowns with disney asthma
napoleon

you see i could never trip a mason up ,or prove whos who,and who cares unless you do keep secrets ,you dont though ,you sustain lies ,,,,,so what i did do change the way you look at everyday iconic moments ,real rose coloured glasses as it were,,,,

and why should i prove people who constantly return x 6 times maybe more to a discord set up by houseclowns ,that openly ignore the hosts magnificent interviews and his blog but maintain the charade for the talking heads,by interacting . them boys and girls have more front than blackpool

i didn't need to ,all i had to do was follow the standards set by the previous fakeologists ,and to be honest i'm not even sure why theres a discord with fakeologist name on it ,must be dangerous as fuck or atleast a privacy thing ,disclaimer is it ,yep set a disclaimer cos the discord does not represent the blog and has'nt since 2018 ,hahaah,the blog represent the fakeologist
anyway i look forward to the fakeologist hiding the audiostreamer away from the whetnurses ,and possibly meeting another fakeologist.
napoleon

the other sites most of you visit are talking gullible warming ,or like clues forum commenting on three and four year old comments ,yep i done well
.i suppose all available hands were sent into the discord ,well clues forum muppets anyway ,so ill ask a question where are all your upper echelon 911 truthers now ,what are they selling ?has it spiralled like stavely and mandela ,psiriously what are your boys doing now to quench that hole they kneww they had to solve 911 wise ,think the term is woke up to 911 and yet ..........911 is fashioned around a dream fantasy
sdasdd (1).jpg
i mean just put wicked truth in the blog about trumps warpspeed being taken from interstellar ,or should i say covaids was in the bag for decades and then they made a film akin tostar wars and 911 ,and in doing so pretty much proven trumps warpspeed and the covaids graphics and signs were in a film about saving earth using warpspeed ,now the dozen masons i left in the discord and their talking heads have to ignore me ,so who's left
hhjkjh (3).jpg
IT IS ALL TOO EASY AND A LITTLE SAD
SO YOU CAN BRING UP TRUMPS WARPSPEED ORIGIN ,ITS NOT GONNA GET AIRTIME AFTER ALL THE FAKEOLOGIST AUDIO IS AT THE MOMENT RUN BY CLUESFORUM AND HOAXBUSTERS SENSIBILITIES

YOU SHOULD HAVE AGREED ON MINIATURES
napoleon

controlled opposition have no free choice dante you know that , ,
everyones failed ,ab passed its his site im on ,i revel in this way of showing ab he speaks to frauds ,that cant even debunk lil ol me
1_6tlfGXsbJzIGkQdsOfbb-w.jpg
1_6tlfGXsbJzIGkQdsOfbb-w (2).jpg
big shhout to all my fans
youd be pleasnstly surprized at my backers ,all of em fakeologists
download - 2023-08-20T180827.012.png
and the best part is you frauds can't even repeat the premise in text

roar
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

@napoleon, what exactly should this be telling me?

napoleon

in that image i show rosicrucian logo image of christ in front of a black mirror big red heart (jupiter dark father)(monolith)as it progresses i remove the antichrist version of the rosicrucian jesus to reveal the black mirror,rosicrucians belief in christ ,im going off the rosicrucians that founded america became presidents ,and got made into gods ,well apart from bobby kennedy that rosicrucian wizard just got a leg up of jfk
ipiccy_image (92).jpg
What is the Rosicrucian doctrine?
Rosicrucian teachings are a combination of occultism and other religious beliefs and practices, including Hermeticism, Jewish mysticism, and Christian gnosticism. these boys look into black mirrors and dget enlightened you see ,tycho dee all the real founders of modern day everything

The year 1378 is presented as being the birth year of "our Christian Father," and it is stated that he lived 106 years. After studying in the Middle East under various masters, possibly adhering to Sufism,[12] he was unable to spread the knowledge he had acquired to prominent European scientists and philosophers. Instead, he gathered a small circle of friends/disciples and founded the Rosicrucian Order (this can be deduced to have occurred around 1407).
During the lifetime of C.R.C., the order was said to comprise no more than eight members, each a doctor and "all bachelors of vowed virginity."[13] Each member undertook an oath to heal the sick without accepting payment, to maintain a secret fellowship, and to find a replacement for himself before he died. jedi shit ! and wizard of oz myth ,and their leaders all get mythologized
the three stars that create 'the belt' in the constellation of Orion:osiris Alnitak, Alnilam and Mintaka. As the three stars rise in the evening sky of December 24th, they were supposed to point to the dawn on the morning of the 25th, three days after the Winter solstice, the shortest day of the year.osiris ,and witnessing this event whether it's believing their jesus story ,or knowing the stellar equivalent ,or knowing why that stellar equivalent is important ie seasons changing and the life coming back makes you thrice as great ,makes you hermes trismegistus
makes you enlightened gives you oz vision .......well apparently.........
According to tradition, the founder of Rosicrucianism was the none-too-improbably named Christian Rosenkreuz, born in 1378, the last surviving member of an assassinated German noble family, secreted away to a monastery where he grew to found the order that bore his name. Rosenkreuz traveled throughout the Christian, Muslim, Dharmic, and pagan lands, amassing his knowledge and acquiring a small but tight group of followers. Of his death, all that is known to Rosicrucian tradition is that his body lies somewhere in a geometrically proportioned cave, incorrupt, and bathed in white light from an unseen source. [/size]
rainbowman entered tychos monolith orbiting jupiter on 2001

so the boys that love stories and meaning especially alchemical meaning attached already established mythos and stellar observations to a man ,this is crafty as fuck because upon hearing the explanations especially if one is of the moonwatching and stargazing bent ,it makes that gullible ape feel special ......illuminated as it were ,and thus the cycle begins of myth and contemporary understanding and eventually plagiarism on three levels
stars ,earth ,and the kingdom of god heaven on earth ,which thay accept as control over earthly events sychronised with the stars

for instance jupiter the tin giant with a big red heart (tin is jupiters metal)interacted with gemini (castor and pollux on 911),bring that down to earth it becomes ozma bin laden attacking the twin towers on 911 ,this story was incorporated into the shining too ,with the dark father chopping downs the twins ,all this metaphysics of stellar observations is key to the clever apes that founded america ,designed there oz money,and flags ,and the same alchemical process for refining gold chasing the green lion v.i.t.r.i.o.l. gave birth to the wizard of oz
this all happens in the chamber of reflection ,ie the balck mirror .Christian Rosenkreuz, the putative founder of the group of clever apes Rosenkreuz was born in 1378 and lived for 106 years. After visiting the Middle East and North Africa in search of secret wisdom, he returned to Germany and organized the Rosicrucian order (1403).
He erected a sanctuary (1409),
there jesus story is of oz this chap rosencreuz ,the enlightened wizard of oz ,using enochian knowledge dees mirror ,and the modern rosicrucian methodology of attaching stars to men and events ,this goes hand in hand with the increase of moonwatchers and stargazers ,

now watch that 911 event again using the black mirror obsidian scrying mirror ,john the rosicrucian dee's black mirror ,located opposite the twin towers and you see the millenium fall-con ,the kingdom of heaven meeting the earthly kingdom .ergo the twoers become a spaceship ,cloud city,twins,dark father,fundamental space religions jedis and jihads ,a clear vision of the new jerusalem temple n all the fine characters associated with it ,sadam as nebudchadnezzar, in a balck mirror of a space film star wars ,
true alchemy

Jesus Christ: According to Rosicrucianism, He was born of Gentile parents, did not die on the cross, did not ascend to heaven, and retired to the monastery in Carmel to carry on secret missions with His apostles.
Salvation: Rosicrucianism denies that a person must trust Christ as the only Savior. Their system is one of self-effort, their motto being “TRY.”
The Bible: Rosicrucianism rejects the divine authorship of the Bible and does not hold Scripture in any special favor.

The supernova of 1572 is often called “Tycho’s supernova”, ,,[John Dee was one of many who observed and recorded the strange appearance of a new star in the cosmos. Since the stars stars had been hanging there unchanged ever since God put them there, a change was always disturbing. That something would change in the heavens was unexpected and ominous. John Dee and his compatriots were not naive but they lacked instruments and proof. The supernova they witnessed wasn’t identified until 1952. Thomas Digges, mentioned below, was raised in Dee’s house after the death of his father Leonard.]

“The appearance of the Milky Way supernova of 1572 belongs among the more important observation events in the history of astronomy. The appearance of the “new star” helped to revise ancient models of the heavens and to speed on a revolution in astronomy that began with the realized need to produce better astrometric star catalogues (and thus the need for more precise astronomical observing instruments).
yyuiu.JPG
basically i removed the christ figure to show the black mirror ,then preceeded to show what that black mirror reflected using rosicrucian alchemy and knowledge ,Revelation 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: This angel is described as “another” angel. The word “another” or “allos” in Greek means “another of the same kind”. Another mighty angel translated “strong”
this revelation was hijacked on 911 and is blatantly obvious as it follows the same alchemical process baum used to author the wizard of oz ,but this reflection of 911 ,this rianbow has for its background the dark and dreary cloud, and it is always seen when we turn our face from the Sun. We cannot look toward the Sun and at the same time see a rainbow,ergo when i show a tinman in the 911 museum ,or a witch shaped hole at shanksville ,or a wand shaped park at the memorial ,next to a boulder that sits upon the witch ,or oz numbers from crowley ,
i am showing you the ruby rosies posess such power the boys and girls can't handle 911 toys or slag of the wizard of oz and have to ignore me

just showing the reflection of the monolith xxx i am not a gullible ape you see
ipiccy_image (91).jpg
napoleon

oh and don't forget all the best stories in science fiction or fantasy is clever apes having knowledge of certain events before it happens ,or a specific understanding ,foreknowledge ,
Lister travels back in time to an Indian takeaway when he discovers that the ship's curry supplies have been destroyed. Unfortunately, he ends up in Dallas in November 1963, where he accidentally pushes a gunman out of a fifth-storey window.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

That's brilliant @napoleon. That ties so much together regarding what you show. I've not spent any time reading literature from occultists, only Christians discussing occultists.
napoleon

one trade tower where the triangles overlap is the shape of the tetragramaton ,metatrons vision geometry of the stars which rule all the cults as above so below ,etc etc ,so the event that transformed the solo-mans
temple was basic rosicrucian religion ,not occult it's the religion of illumination ,why do think all the fucks ignore me ,im gonna retire both sides ,and we see rain-bowman in 2001 tranform into a starchild ,nickname for the houseclowns that follow this bollocks,
25591f38e671475eeecd4600c88d74b0 (1).jpg
7999179721_2 (1) (1).jpg
7999179721_2 (1).jpg

solo-mans ring kept demons away,well 911 toys piss in the face of any occult shit

i love my job