The Evolution Conspiracy

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
rachel

The Evolution Conspiracy

Unread post by rachel »

If you study conspiracy, you should realise the biggest set of conspiracy theorists are Bible believing Christians, particularly Seventh-Day Adventists, which still holds as a fundamental belief that the Papacy is the anti-Christ system. Even though it becomes clear that Jesuit apologists have taken over the leadership of every major Protestant denomination, including Seventh-Day Adventism, it's structure alone means the Papacy cannot control it in the same way as most other Protestant churches. This is why Rome names Seventh-Day Adventism as something different to itself.

So I thought I'd start this thread with these Walter Veith videos from 2000. If you do not know Veith's history, he worked as an evolutionary biologist in a major South African university. He was an atheist, and he says atheism is not 'not believing in God', but rather 'believing in everything, but refusing to attribute it to God'. His father-in-law was one of the main-men to do with South African New Age and Occult, so he had access to some very interesting reading.

I think the following set of videos are the very beginning of Walter Veith's Biblical lecturing, and I'm not aware of them existing in a playable format anywhere else online. They were what convinced me that evolution is an utterly bogus science full of circular reasoning to back its claims. It might not be apparent why I'm putting this in 'Ball Earth Skeptics', but later I hope to show why it is part of the same package.

1/6 WHAT DO THE ROCKS REVEAL? BY WALTER VEITH

2/6 THE FOSSIL RECORD SPEAKS BY WALTER VEITH

3/6 MORE FOSSIL SECRETS UNVEILED BY WALTER VEITH

4/6 ORIGIN OF VARIETY BY WALTER VEITH

5/6 THE SPADE UNEARTHS THE TRUTH BY WALTER VEITH

6/6 A DAY TO BE REMEMBERED BY WALTER VEITH
lostspiderphallus

Re: The Evolution Conspiracy

Unread post by lostspiderphallus »

These are great thanks for posting.