The Tracy Twyman Rabbit Hole....Baphomet and more

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

The Tracy Twyman Rabbit Hole....Baphomet and more

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I have been captivated by this one for the past several days....not sure if anyone else here is familiar with her story. A lady from Oregon who was consumed with the occult, communicated with Cain and Baphomet via Ouija boards. Gave her instructions on how to construct a proper board and the language that they use. She was on Jessie Ventura's TV show bizarrely wearing dark sunglasses and talking about Reptilians. Went on to write multiple books including a 600 page plus book on Baphomet, which I will be starting shortly. As she was beginning to investigate the use of hashtags on Youtube and Twitter as secret labels for taboo illicit activities...she supposedly hanged herself in her garage in Oregon. No obituary, no death record. She had multiple appearances on Higherside Chats, then was supposedly stalked by Carlewood's best friend. A large amount of her material has been scrubbed from the internet.

Of my listens, the chat with Jessie Waugh was one of the best as well as her Baphomet presentation. The Carlewood shows are excellent as well. To be complete, some on GLP have questioned whether she was an androgyne and hung herself in depression. I have found no evidence that she was depressed although she was fearful for her son's safety. She could have become androgyne after her communing with Baphomet. Her co-author on the Baphomet book, Alex Rivera, does look FTM to me.

She spoke of the Templar's using severed heads, including perhaps the head of John the Baptist, to reveal occult secrets by making them talk. I do have a personal history of visiting certain churches in Italy with severed head on their altars. One that I clearly remember was in Siena, Italy.

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/st- ... s-basilica

985887784_255829267b_b.jpg
c49df40f-4ba9-442b-8c06-ffd104693dcefd5de4547e96ddc621_Head_of_Saint_Catherine_of_Siena_-_San_Domenico_-_Siena_2016_(2).jpg

In the Preface of her book, Clock Shavings, published by Tracy Twyman’s Dragon Key Press on the anniversary of her 36th birthday, August 28, 2014, she explains, “The following is a true account of deliberately invoked encounters with supernatural forces that took place from July 2001 until the present day.” Those which participated in the Ouija board with her, included her first husband Brian Albert and members of her secret occult group Ordo Lapsit Exillis which published Dagobert’s Revenge Magazine. She then says that, “…once certain powers were tapped into, a chain of events was initiated that was impossible to stop: a chain of events that initiated us into the Western occult tradition. But unlike most students of the occult, we learned the mysteries of the Art directly from spirits.”

It was during that time that Tracy and Brian decided to contact the dead Jean Cocteau, the alleged Grand Master of the Priory of Sion, using the Ouija board. This lead to contacting the spirit of Cain. When they explained to the spirit that they wanted information on the mystery of the Holy Grail, and Tracy asked, “Are we asking questions we shouldn’t be asking?”, Cain replied, “Yes”. And when they asked who was angry with them for asking, Cain said it was Baphomet, which they understood to be the demonic idol worshiped by the Templars.

Tracy married Brian in 2002. He died in 2012.

https://trackingmeroz.wordpress.com/201 ... nt-page-1/

Tracy has so much occult and esoteric knowledge, it is overwhelming. Is it even possible that a 40 year old mother could do this research? Was it all revealed to her by supernatural entities? I suspect so.

I am still attempting to wrap my head by the information that she has shared. It is actively changing all of my models of this place in which we exist.

What better way to start 2023 than with a deep dive on Baphomet.

This is the Jessie Waugh interview.

Freeman Fly interview

https://freemantv.com/punishment-of-lux ... cy-twyman/

This is her deadman's switch video given to a friend in the event of her death

Last edited by dirtybenny on Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
dirtybenny

Re: The Tracy Twyman Rabbit Hole....Baphomet and more

Another bizarre place that I made several pilgramages to in Rome in my younger years was the Capuchin Crypt.

At the entrance, a sign proclaims...

WHAT YOU ARE NOW WE USED TO BE; WHAT WE ARE NOW YOU WILL BE.

The walls and ceilings are covered in bones. Multiple full size mummies in robes are present as well as infant's skeletons.

http://www.theculturemap.com/bone-cemet ... rypt-rome/
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untirtled.jpg
dirtybenny

Tracy on AI. My take is that she greatly underplayed supernatural entities inhabiting the technology.

YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

I'm quite enjoying this.... and I don't even disagree with her description of the lay of the land.

But I do have at least one issue - she says that the amount of information being created by AI is phenomenal. And then she gives an actual example of Cambridge Analytica using algorithms to change the political terrain.

Ok.. there are some assumptions in that description of things. How does she know a huge amount of information is AI generated - is there any proof? Sure, lots of work is done on servers via code.. but that's not AI. And its not content creation. At least, I can't confirm that lots of content is AI generated.

Then, with Cambridge Analytica... I don't think its AI - afaik, this is just your standard number crunching algorithms - its certainly possible that they are good algos. Then, do the controllers really care about the actual elections? Or do they care about the perception of those elections. These are not the same thing. So, if I had the power, I would have software to make sure the presentation is tailored to each individual (or to similar groups). I wouldn't bother analysing actual voting patterns and then trying to get hot button issues into consciousness to divide or re-allocate the vote. That is way too hard - and not guaranteed.

I don't know.. in general she seems to have a bias there that things are as they seem - the idea that it could be manipulation of the presentation layer doesn't see to be there. She is no fakeologist.

And then, how do we know she died and all that? That itself could be another story that supports the idea that the occult is very important. And do sacrifices or whatever really do anything? I don't think they do anything to the material world. They possibly do something for those that believe in such things. Ie these rituals, if they work, could be a variant of the placebo effect - in the same way I think that prayer works.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

she had some past ,i think she told ventura she was a reptillian ,she thought she found caves with biblical bent ,garden of eden ,resting place of different figures,too much to go through ,last time i heard of her she was brown bread,and had been chasing hollywood paedos,

theres probably a hundred different things, i guess she was a fashionable truther or researcher .theres hundreds

all part of this we can never know ,or even wackier ,,,what don't we know ,gang ,,,

i used to like listening to project camelot 13 or 12 years ago and shse was on there i think ,

ai makes no sense to me
hit me up when you wanna know who filmed 911