A Different Corner

napoleon

Re: A Different Corner

Unread post by napoleon »

not listened to this yet ,iam going now
if there is anything you disagree with about this chaps theories ,i'd be interested to hear
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm not a big fan of the Billy Spears story, it seems the created alternative narrative. With regards to the music, based on the interviews, I don't see anything that points to a different set of people writing Beatles songs, in fact rather the opposite. Paul sometimes seems to have a chip on his shoulder about other people making money off his talent. And Wings, I believe, was more prolific than The Beatles.

And if you look at the litigations, Paul has started quite a few. In 2017, he gained copyright to his songs, after apparently trying to for nearly 50 years.

Paul McCartney Finally ‘Gets Back’ His Beatles Copyrights
https://pipself.blogs.pace.edu/2018/10/ ... opyrights/
In 2017, Paul McCartney filed a federal lawsuit in New York seeking a declaratory judgment to begin reclaiming his copyright interests in his Beatles’ songs, which stem from Love Me Do (1962) to The Long and Winding Road (1970). It is a clever move by McCartney and his legal team to use an obscure part of the Federal Copyright Act of 1976 to get back the rights to the music.

Section 304(c) of the Act creates a non-waiveable claw-back right for authors to reclaim their ownership interests in any works assigned by them prior to January 1, 1978. An author may reclaim their copyright ownership interest by serving a termination notice on the rights-holder between 56 and 61 years after the copyright registered. That means for the songs that McCartney wrote with the Beatles in 1962, and which Sony currently owns, 2018 is the first year he can begin clawing-back his ownership interests. So he can do that each year now until 2026 when he can regain the copyrights to all of his Beatles’ songs.

But this thread is more about the visual fakery, and It does seem barmy to think they go to so much trouble to set up seemingly "in the moment" pictures. When you know what you are looking at, it all suddenly starts becoming apparent.

pm-arm.jpg
gloves.jpg
hand.jpg

See how it's like a long fingerless lace glove, but it does have partial fingers, the first arrow pointing to the knuckle cut out, the second, the line where the glove stops on the little finger. Almost certainly made out of latex rubber, thickened out around the elbow to give a masculine look, and painstakingly punched with hairs.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

maxresdefault.jpg
a507aec46476a1ec1bd672907ca94f48.jpg
p79p57TWsM1trnjwu_540.jpg

Linda didn't die, Mike just got tired of wearing dresses.

dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Regarding the music alone, the Beatles make no sense, aside from an overt attack on manKIND. They go from playing inept Chuck Berry and Little Richard simplistic blues covers to the complexity of Pepper with its occult Crowley overtones. Mike Williams highlights the overt inconsistencies of what is presented to us. Denny Mclaine talks about Billy explicitly. They are a demonic occult assault on manKIND. How Macca raped the native italian people of their music. No forgiveness.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I don't know, my hook was always the Liverpool city connection, so therefore I probably totally miss what others see. Though this is interesting, it ticks some expected boxes for me.

https://dmme.net/michael-mcgear-woman/
mmcgear.jpg

MICHAEL McGEAR – Woman
Island 1972 / Esoteric 2017

Stray Scaffold follows his calling with a free fall into the sea of sweet seriousness.

It might run in the family, but Mike McGear, the brother of Beatle Paul, wasn’t ready to let their love for show tunes overshadow his satire routine once a prospect of a solo album started looming large. As a result, “Woman” – entertaining and sardonic in equal measure – failed to find a home on EMI and landed on Island where its retro wrapping, embossed by the likes of Zoot Money and Brian Auger, received somewhat progressive spell. With the playful “Jolly Good Show” grasping the record’s gist, there’s a vague concept to these songs, yet most of the pieces in display expose the artist’s critical view on various aspects of eternal values.

While the hymnal title track, “Sister” and a two-part “Young Man” suggest a familial angle – it’s the McCartneys’ Mother Mary on the cover, after all – and provide the album with its overtly heartfelt moments, vaudeville-inspired cuts such as a PM-poking rock ditty “Edward Heath” and religion-lambasting “Witness” go much deeper. The pseudo-spiritual “Bored As Butterscotch” and the bluesy “Wishin” bear no Catholic guilt, though, but the tribal beat of “Tiger” takes the listener through orchestral motions to a genuine pleasuredome. A pity McGear objected, for political reasons, to including B-side “Kill” in 2017 reissue, thus preventing it from being a definitive statement, which remains one of the really appealing musical extravaganzas this side of “Aerial Pandemonium Ballet” – period-minded, if rather relevant.

Jesuit Theatre? ...Probably.
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Denny Laine.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Going by wiki, Stuart Sutcliffe left the band to pursue his career as a painter, he met photographer Astrid Kirchherr, to whom he was later engaged (not convinced). He enrolled in the Hamburg College of Art, studying under future pop artist Eduardo Paolozzi. In February 1962, he collapsed in the middle of an art class after complaining of head pains. After collapsing again on 10 April 1962, he was taken to a hospital in Hamburg, but died in the ambulance on the way there.

Meanwhile, The Beatles signed a five-year contract with Brian Epstein on 24 January 1962.
Epstein's task of sacking Best was complicated by the fact that he was under contract to provide management to all four members of the Beatles. Epstein thus had to secure paid work for Best if he was to leave the group. Epstein consulted a lawyer, who informed him that the Beatles could not simply expel Best under the terms of their contract; they could only legally disband and then re-form with Starr. Epstein planned to have Best become the drummer for the Merseybeats as an alternative that would satisfy his commitment to provide Best work.
As it stands it seems to me, Stuart Sutcliffe AKA Mike McGear may well have had a similar agreement. Epstein not taking him forward within The Beatles, but managing him as a client doing modelling work, leading into photography. Then there is this translated from a German site.
The father of Sutcliffe, Carlos Sutcliffe (1905 - March 18, 1966) was a senior official, who moved to Liverpool to help with the work in the time of the war in 1943 and then signed as an engineer of a ship. Him's mother, Millie, was a school teacher for children. Sutcliffe had two younger sisters, Pauline and Joyce.
You know me with sixes and nines. March (3) 18 (9), 1966... Then we have the SS of Stuart Sutcliffe and the MM of Mike McGear. It says "senior official", does that sound military? And Sutcliffe was said to be Scottish by birth, so maybe a reason for McCartney choosing Scotland to live? Where Sutcliffe leaves off with photographer Astrid Kirchherr, Mike McGear takes up photography and Astrid Kirchherr becomesThe Beatles photographer. Then Paul Marries photographer Linda Evens.

ss-lm.jpg
ss-mm 2.jpg
A11-7.jpg

I think the one-eye symbolism is telling us, 'you don't see what you think you see, you see what I want you to see'.

Beatles photographer Astrid Kirchherr dead at 81
https://nypost.com/2020/05/16/beatles-p ... ead-at-81/

The Beatles are just one part of something much bigger.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Pretty sure Alison Moyet and Boy George are the same person. Similar voices and moves.

Moyet wears a false chin and is almost certainly padded out. And I think false noses are obligatory. The code behind Red Nose Day?

Red-Nose-Day-Photo mr bean.jpg
OIP.jpg
boy-george-cr-Dean-Stockings-2016-billboard-1548-compressed.jpg

The bearded lady...yawn.
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

napoleon wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:40 pm not listened to this yet ,iam going now
if there is anything you disagree with about this chaps theories ,i'd be interested to hear

The point about the tracks for RS being all laid down seems an accurate one: The boys just had to sing & harmonise- then this snippet was produced probably for others out on the fringes of The Business, who might start asking questions about the skill levels of these guys -who Martin himself said (Why I ask?) had zero talent/skill. Then any listener says "of course these guys have so much talent just listen to this track..."

Here's them being themselves in the studio:
(Norman= 'Hurricane'Smith) at 18:41

Geo Martin had loads of experience with Peter Sellers, The Goons "zanyhumour" all the Help/ Hard Days Night filming- fundamental to their "common touch" character. George was very experienced operator: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Martin
"Sir George Henry Martin CBE (3 January 1926 – 8 March 2016) was an English record producer, arranger, composer, conductor, and musician. He was commonly referred to as the "Fifth Beatle" because of his extensive involvement in each of the Beatles' original albums.[1] AllMusic has described him as the "world's most famous record producer".[2] Martin's formal musical expertise and interest in novel recording practices complemented the Beatles' rudimentary musical education and relentless quest for new musical sounds to record.[3] Most of the Beatles' orchestral arrangements and instrumentation were written or performed by Martin, and he played piano or keyboards on a number of their records."
"On 26 July 1945, shortly after receiving his officer commission, Martin appeared on BBC radio for the first time during a Royal Navy variety show; Martin played a self-composed piano piece.[14] As he climbed rank in the Navy, Martin consciously adopted the middle-class accent and gentlemanly social demeanor common for officers.[29]

"Encouraged by the pianist, teacher and broadcaster Sidney Harrison, Martin used his veteran's grant to attend the Guildhall School of Music and Drama from 1947 to 1950. He studied piano as his main instrument and oboe as his secondary, being interested in the music of Rachmaninoff and Ravel and Cole Porter. His oboe teacher was Margaret Eliot (the mother of Jane Asher, who later became involved with Paul McCartney).[30][31][32] After that, Martin explained that he had just picked it up by himself.[33] Martin also took courses at Guildhall in music composition and orchestration.[34] After graduating, Martin worked for the BBC's classical music department, also earning money as an oboe player in local bands.[35]"

How many red flags here? He's the key hiding in plain sight ...

It was a very deep operation after all, completely changed the direction of Youth in 60's ... Tavistock etc.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

@nickw, I read that about George Martin, and I thought, likewise Robert Palmer, a father in intelligence and the family living on army bases. It would seem logical he got his start playing live entertaining the troops. And maybe there were strict rules about women not being aloud in the base. Also, the Goons, Peter Sellers gang, were known for entertaining the troops during WWII. It's hard to tell if this all began by design, or they stumbled upon something and realised they could exploit it going forward.

I take it this is given to us to misdirect, but with all of these things, they have to give us part of the trail in order to lead us off it.