A Different Corner

rachel

Re: A Different Corner

Unread post by rachel »

Since I've discussed deaths in this thread, let's put this here. So Paul O’Grady died yesterday aged 67. I've only scanned an article or two. Apparently it was unexpected, but he's been in poor health recently. You might not know the name if you are outside the UK, you might know him as...

Lily Savage
1267.jpg

Ok, this is interesting, dated, Wed, Mar 29, 2023...
Paul O'Grady assured fans he was 'absolutely fine' amid work fear one week before death

Paul O’Grady died "unexpectedly but peacefully" at the age of 67 last night, his husband Andre announced.

Following the sad news of his death, an interview from March 21 reveals how the Lily Savage star insisted he was "back in business" after a health concern.

In the poignant comments, he told worried fans he was "absolutely fine" just one week before his sudden death, but had previously admitted fearing he wouldn't work again following a Covid scare.

When asked how he was health-wise, he told BBC Radio Scotland last week: "Oh, I've had everything chucked at me. I'm absolutely fine, touch wood. I'm OK."

Paul explained that he had worried he might never work again after being left “breathless and tired” for two months in 2022 when he caught Covid.

He said: 'I think my last disaster was when I caught Covid last year. We were filming in Malta and I only got one day's filming done.

“The next thing I was in a hotel room for nine days.

“But getting over it was the worry. I was a good two months being breathless and tired.

“To tell you the truth, I thought, ‘I’ll never work again in this state. I can’t’. But I'm back in business.”...

So we have a 67 and his last interview is just after the Spring Equinox, the first day of Spring. He's telling us he had 'long covid' (?) and just when he thought he was fine to go back to work, I'm guessing they are implying COVID-19 killed him. Golden handshake I suspect. If you go back earlier in this thread Robert Palmer has a similar unexpected death. It will be interesting to see where they bury Paul.

I get the feeling, COVID-19 is another failed narrative. Wherever they were expecting us to be now, I just don't think the COVID narrative is where they focus grouped it. Whatever they were hoping to have established and use, it rings hollow no matter how MSM frame it.

I still think this graphic sums it up best.

Marfer

Unread post by Marfer »

Being in the UK I of course know O'Grady/Savage.

I happened to notice this today from a Sky news article, probably nothing but here goes....

Both his parents died young from heart problems - his father when O'Grady was in his late teens and his mother, whose maiden name was Savage, when he was 33.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Paul O'Grady's funeral was yesterday, and it does seem very much a show event, so I am less inclined to think there was an actual body in the coffin. He died aged 67.

Inside St Rumwold's church in Aldington where Paul O'Grady's funeral is taking place
https://www.itv.com/news/meridian/2023- ... king-place
Celebrity friends of Paul O’Grady have begun to arrive for the TV star’s funeral.

Close friends and family were invited to the service, which was due to begin shortly after 3pm this afternoon (20 April).

Among those invited were Jo Brand, Peter Tatchell, Gaby Roslin, Alan Carr and Ronnie Wood.

The church dates back to the 12th century where it was built by the Normans.

Reverend Canon Roger Martin welcomed family and friends including comedian Julian Clary, actress Dame Sheila Hancock, and the late Dame Barbara Windsor’s widower Scott Mitchell.

A13-37.jpg

Comedian and TV presenter Jo Brand arrived with soap star Cheryl Fergison, followed by actress Linda Henry, who plays Shirley Carter in EastEnders.

LGBT rights campaigner Peter Tatchell wore a purple shirt and black tie, while TV presenter Gaby Roslin sported an all-black ensemble as she entered the Grade I-listed church.

Celebrity chef Andi Oliver and Coronation Street star Sally Lindsay were among the mourners petting the animals.

Here's Cheryl Fergison from the picture above on Loose Women. Male or female?

ScreenShot-VideoID-hDRoqIgUgEg-TimeS-554.png

Those arms look male to me, but going by the neck width, it looks to me like a one-piece mask being worn. So it's hard to be sure.

A13-39.jpg

Look at the neck width compared to her face width. Definitely think that's a one-piece mask and that's why her proportions are so off. So we have a fake person going to a real funeral, else a fake person going to a fake funeral. Which is the better match?

A13-41.jpg

This is the type of one-piece mask I'm thinking of. See the similar neck width suggesting it's designed to slip over the head.
rachel wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 7:54 pm Image

Have you ever wondered how such ugly people get past the interview stage and onto television? They don't. 2020, the year of the fat gross models...it's all fake.
rachel

George Michael - Graham Norton Show

Unread post by rachel »

I came across this video of George Michael on the Graham Norton Show. Now this was when Graham Norton was relatively unknown, his show started on the late night Channel 4 Friday slot, which was positioned as adult entertainment on UK's forth channel and checking the dates, the interview is from 2002, after 9/11 but before the Iraq war. At this time the UK had five television channels, Channel 5 being introduced in 1997, same year as Tony Blair came to power, and I suspect, no coincidence.

So from this thread, you know my position on George Michael's sex. But let's take an interesting grab of Graham Norton.

GEORGE MICHAEL GRAHAM NORTON SHOW

EDIT
Achieve version: https://web.archive.org/web/20161231032 ... S8CGCxH-nA

1,306,689 views posted on 23 Dec 2012. Up for ten years without a problem, five minutes posted to the Fakeologist Forums, it's turned into age restricted content.

You need to seriously think about why I know this stuff...because I have no connection with anyone in the biz. It comes from somewhere else entirely. The LORD moves in mysterious ways.

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 15.22.36.png

What are you seeing? I'll say no more.

GN1.gif
GN1.gif (735.78 KiB) Viewed 7645 times
GN2.png
GN2.png (69.94 KiB) Viewed 7645 times

I haven't listened to the entire video in full, but flicking through it, it gets interesting at the 16 minute mark. Graham starts talking about George becoming political in his music writing. Now remember, George has a big link into the whole AIDS narrative, and from what we understand from some camps, AIDS is a byproduct of vaccine induced injury. So, was he a useful tool or a game player? Is he being sincere in what he is saying in this interview?

Before getting to the political aspect, George talks about Kenny his partner; now this is why I don't go for the general EGI narrative, that these people are all transitioned individuals, I think it is far more pernicious than that. Let's get the technical terms in, the individual that we understand as being George Michael has a sex independent of the character we see being interviewed. So, even though the persona of George Michael has a gender that is male, so therefore is a "he/him". The actual voice speaking is produced from a biological female's set of lungs, because the artist playing George Michael is a woman, i.e. adult human female.

When George Michael is booked to appear on television or in concert to sing, the woman playing George Michael isn't booked to appear, only the persona that we know as George Michael. Therefore anything George wants to discuss that is in any way real to the artist's life, i.e. a biological male partner; George must discuss it through the lens of the male persona; hence while the artist herself is in a standard heterosexual relationship with Kenny, from George's perspective, they are a gay couple. And notice the word "gay", which we assume means homosexual, but clearly it doesn't and never has. I'm going to return to that word, because I've just looked it up in a Webster's 1890 dictionary to see how people of the 1800s understood "Gay".

So continuing, at 20 minutes, George addresses Blair and Bush, I think there is something a bit more personal with regards to Blair, and this would fit with the Brit Pop years. Here's the Shoot the Dog video mentioned in the interview.

George Michael - Shoot The Dog (Official Video) - YouTube Music
rachel

George Michael, HIV, AIDS

Unread post by rachel »

The Blair/Bush video is quite interesting, particularly in the people it depicts.

ScreenShot-VideoID-ABhZQ_VRbsQ-TimeS-237.png

I was doing a search on the court case again and came across this BBC report from 10 October 2017. George died on 25 December 2016, aged 53, we can guess after he fulfilled all his Sony contractual obligations.

George Michael regretted going to war with Sony
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41565703
George Michael regretted suing his record label in the 1990s, a new documentary reveals.

The star took Sony to court in 1992, claiming he had little control over his work, with the company treating him as "no more than a piece of software".

He eventually lost the case, which put his career on hold for five years.

"It dented the armour in his career in America," said Michael's friend and former manager, David Austin, who produced the new Channel 4 documentary.

"He was a guy who was firing on all four cylinders and it just, it blew that candle out in the US without a doubt."

"He says in the film, and when we were talking about the court case and how we were going to handle it, and I didn't realise this at all, but he turned around to me and said how he regretted it."

The Sony trial coincided with a devastating period in Michael's personal life, during which his partner Anselmo Feleppa discovered he was HIV positive and, later, died of an Aids-related brain haemorrhage.

In the documentary, which Michael was working on 48 hours before his death last Christmas, the star reveals he never fully recovered from Feleppa's death.

He describes the Brazilian designer as his "saviour", who helped him feel comfortable about his sexuality.

"It's very hard to be proud of your own sexuality when it hasn't brought you any joy," he says. "Once it's associated with joy and love it's easy to be proud of who you are."

But only a few months into their relationship, Feleppa developed a flu that wouldn't go away. He was advised to take a test and was diagnosed with Aids over Christmas 1991.

"I was absolutely devastated to find out he had a terminal illness... just devastated," Michael says in the documentary, which he co-directed.

That same year, Michael's friend Freddie Mercury, the lead singer of Queen, died of an Aids-related illness. Within months, Michael found himself singing at a tribute concert while facing his own lover's mortality.

"I went out there knowing I had to honour Freddie Mercury and I had to pray for Anselmo," recalls Michael in the documentary.

"I just wanted to die inside. I was so overwhelmed by singing the songs of this man I had worshipped as a child, who had passed away in the same manner my first living partner was going to experience.

"The performance most well-known in my career was sung to my lover who was dying."

Michael later wrote the song Jesus To A Child as a tribute to his former lover.

"He still, 23 years later, brings a tear to my eye," the star says in the documentary. "He was my saviour."

What do the words "your own sexuality" actually mean? It doesn't really have to have anything to do with same-sex relationships, does it. In exactly the same way, the word "gay" doesn't have to have anything to do with homosexuality. And why I bring this up, people can convince themselves they are not deceiving others if they word something in a way that has a double-meaning. 'You just got the wrong end of the stick, mate!'

George Michael - Jesus to a Child (Official Music Video)

I notice the video is 4:44 minutes long, 44, according to Zach, is a kill number.

Anselmo Feleppa (born 21 August 1956 – died 26 March 1993; Age: 37 years) was a well-recognized fashion designer, media face, internet personality, and celebrity partner. Feleppa rose to fame in the country as the true love and boyfriend of renowned English singer and songwriter named George Michael.
Anselmo Feleppa (born 21 August 1956 – died 26 March 1993; Age: 37 years) was a well-recognized fashion designer, media face, internet personality, and celebrity partner. Feleppa rose to fame in the country as the true love and boyfriend of renowned English singer and songwriter named George Michael.

Anselmo Feleppa might have been a real man, who really died, I don't know. Though...

The powerful moment George Michael first locked eyes with ‘future soulmate’ in audience
https://www.smoothradio.com/artists/geo ... ck-in-rio/
George Michael was singing on stage at Rock in Rio when he saw Anselmo Feleppa in the crowd, later saying the moment "changed his life forever"

Video footage has reveals the moment George Michael first spotted his future boyfriend Anselmo Feleppa in the audience at one of his concerts.

George confirmed he was singing on stage at the 1991 Rio de Janeiro concert when he locked eyes with Anselmo in the crowd for the first time and nearly forgot his words to the song.

We also hear George's story from the night in question, which would turn out to be very important for him.

Where does that dial in on your real/bullshit scale? ...Was George used to push the AIDS narrative, and also push the normalisation of getting tested for AIDS in the same way that some thirty years later people with no symptoms were pushed to get a PCR test for COVID-19?

In 'Jesus to a Child', George appears to blame Jesus for Anselmo Feleppa's death, and therefore make sure he ruins all his fans Christmases...Smashing. If Anselmo Felepp was a real person, who really died from AIDS, I would suggest maybe it was that test he took that ended up killing him. That's when he put his life into the hands of soothsayers and profiteers.

Kary B Mullis interview about AIDS
Marfer

Unread post by Marfer »

Good post.

From my study AIDS syndrome was the response to toxic poisoning caused by amyl nitrate (poppers). I don't suppose many of the closet gays in hollyweird, media and government would want to be outing themselves by condemning use of poppers so let's blame it on something else, throw in fraudulent testing and voila.
rachel

Word meaning - gay, loose, lewd, crude

Unread post by rachel »

This is the definition of GAY from my 1890 Webster's dictionary. I just find looking up the meanings of words fascinating.

gay.JPG

So what do we have...

Swift, rapid, excited, merriment, delight.
Brilliant in colours, splendid, fine, richly dressed.
Loose, dissipated, lewd.

Synonymous with: Merry, gleeful, blithe. airy. lively. sprightly, sportive, light-hearted, frolicsome, jolly, jovial, joyful, glad, showy, splendid, vivacious.

Because it is a direct meaning, I thought I'd look up "dissipated" because there might be more to it than I realise.

dissipated.jpg

And interestingly enough we have with it, "loose", and in an earlier post I had a grab from "Loose Women".

And then "lewd" which is "crude and offensive in a sexual way", but we are still yet to see a direct link to homosexuality in the term "gay". So when George is saying he's gay, he might be loose, but there is nothing in the term to determine he claimed to be a homosexual, although in the interview he did claim to be bio-sexual.

lewd.jpg

Some interesting branches off this for all the "natural law" advocates, and what natural law means to the people in power, and what they are planning to impose under their "natural law" rules.

crude.jpg

Which is confirmed because we have lewd deriving from "belonging to the laity" and "vulgar" from which we get the Vulgate.

laity.jpg

Trust the experts, you lewd vulgar sodomites. I think that's where we are.
qbz

Unread post by qbz »

Thanks for this post.

I just discovered EGI, and the concept blew my mind. Like a pair of They Live sunglasses I can't take off now.

But new information should be tempered by healthy skepticism, lest we end up "replacing once set of fakery that people have seen through with another set of fakery they haven't" as you put it (well said).

Objective reality is probably somewhere between what we're told to believe and what we believe to be true.

Thanks again. I will now continue my headfirst dive into this rabbit hole :)
rachel

Origin of the Druids

Unread post by rachel »

One from five years ago, Mark Cocking is Druid. Not listened yet, some background. The title Absolute Zero interests me, given this is from 2017, and Absolute Zero is a term being circulated in the UK.

Origin of the Druids, David Bowie... and the Culture War

In which I explore what is on record concerning the Druids, Stonehenge, Avebury and the Megalith Builders. Also, the occult art of Music and some of its adherents. This episode is an introduction to it's 'sister' episode "Absolute Zero: The Spiritus Mundi" which can be found here:

Absolute Zero, The 'Spiritus Mundi' (The Occulted Key to the Universe)

In this episode I reveal the hidden key of the Universe. Blink and you'll miss it. One which unifies all natural sciences. The Mass of Light itself in 3 Dimensions among many other things. I also continue to look deeper into Monatomic Gold and High Spin Elements, WW2, Music as Occult Art, Culture Wars, Weimar Germany, Omar Kayam, Stefan George, Claus Von Stauffenberg, Aleister Crowley, David Bowie, Jimmy Page and 'Secret Germany'. In these times of Youtube censorship, please share directly with 3 friends whom you know will be interested. The accompanying episode on Druidry can be found here:
Video above.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It did occur to me who young George looked like, but now I've sat on it for a few months, I'm liking it more.

A13-58.jpg

It all depends on how real that jaw of Mini's is.

d5cf0e85b7fa0d833a32bb1190439795.jpg
minnie-driver-at-vanity-fair-oscar-2017-party-in-los-angeles-1-1911589808.jpg