A Different Corner

rachel

A Different Corner

Unread post by rachel »

When I first came to Fakeologist I thought it was about uncovering fakery, but sometimes I wonder if it's not more about replacing once set of fakery that people have seen through with another set of fakery they haven't. EGI, I'm more and more convinced is put out by a corporate structure that really really really doesn't want people getting to the bottom of what it is actually about. So much so, they are quite prepared to pass inhumane laws to sacrifice other people's children on their alter of deception to make their fake narrative stick.

Do we want reality or do we want eye-candy churn about sex-flipping satanists?

Why do EGI youtubers never talk about jobs, money, studios, contracts? Come on, add it to your methodology, else be prepared to be called out as yet another set of WEF corporate change agent whores.

If we haven't already lived through the biggest clue with COVID-19... Governments giving MSM millions in advertising revenue to push the only MESSAGE in town, Big Tech censoring any other narrative, COVID marshals fining people, Track-and-Trace telephonists hounding people, doctors surgeries pushing experimental jabs without informed consent, shops enforcing masks without risk assessments, etc, etc, etc.... Depressingly, corporate government structures can recruit a vast amount of people from all classes, all races, both sexes, to do and say anything without question provided they pay them enough. And that's all you need to know about EGI. Offer money for people to pretend to be transgender or support transgenderism - exactly the same as climate change science - you will have a market of transgender people and their supporters spouting any amount of bullshit that they likely do not believe with absolute NLP-style utter conviction. And it is this that fools real people into thinking others have flipped out and this is somehow the new normal.

The fact EGI content creators never mention real things like, jobs, money, studios, contracts, tells me they are part of this class, not a solution to it... I honestly feel like I'm living in a series of Star Trek TNG where none of the crew discusses, pay, holidays, career promotions, retirement or any other human silliness... And on that, it led me to conclude, the great world war that created the TNG's reality, Communism won.

Now I've got that rant out of the way, I was watching this.
Cognitive Dissident wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:31 pm

I like Robert Palmer, good voice, great tune... But, with all the time I've put in on learning about visual fakery, I no longer see things on the screen as I once did. It's like I can't take the glasses off...And I'm sure someone in a youtube video will tell me I'm looking at four men behind Robert Palmer; but personally I very much doubt that because it would be at odds with what I now can't miss in that video.

ScreenShot-VideoID-XcATvu5f9vE-TimeS-89.png

I remember when that came out, there was a large discussion in the media on where he got those really tall women. But the thing is, yes they are tall, but they look giant because we assume we know how tall Robert Palmer is. No, it's Robert Palmer who is small, in fact, I would say there is no way Robert Palmer would look like a man at all if he was surrounded by four men playing instruments. Do we begin to see the point of the visual trickery at play here?

I'm not a big follower or rememberer of music trivia, but I thought, am I right in thinking he died, because looking at that video it would make sense once the money from live gigs was on the decline, a sudden death would be the logical conclusion. And predictably...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Palmer_(singer)
Palmer died from a heart attack in a Paris hotel room on 26 September 2003 at age 54. He had been in the French capital after recording a television appearance in London for Yorkshire TV, a retrospective titled My Kinda People. His long-term partner, Mary Ambrose, was not with him at his death. Among those who paid tribute were Duran Duran, stating: "He was a very dear friend and a great artist. This is a tragic loss to the British music industry." He was buried in Lugano, Switzerland.

Another person checking into a hotel room to die... See: Seriously what are the odds? -- We also have a burial in a foreign location that doesn't require crossing anyone's palm to buy a fake burial plot in England. -- It would appear as the Papacy sells INDULGENCES, the Church of England sells GRAVES. -- And now THE VACCINE has given the entertainment industry a huge new excuse to bring back HEART ATTACK as its favoured method of fake-deathing.

Before continuing, is it or is it not the consensus the Jews control the entertainment industry? I'm not bothered either way, but if I play this into that narrative... Think about Jewish Law regarding women in the temple, and their place in society in general, as opposed to that of men.

We see it in ancient Hebrew text, consonants were considered male, vowels female. And because female gendered to "HIDDEN", vowels were not written down. Only certain Pharisees and Sadducees were allowed that secret knowledge passed down through oral tradition to unlock the correct meaning of their sacred texts. (And by the way, exactly why the New Testament could not be written in Hebrew and instead was written in Greek.)

Do Jews go against God's order? I would say not according to the letter of the law. Look at the picture below. What does it tell us about how nature reflects female and reflects male with regards to how God orders the world? Would it therefore be surprising that we don't see the same thing mirrored in art, that women would be hidden in plain sight? Not as some perverted satanic ritual, but because of the nature of things?

25485042710_30a9f0c65f_b.jpg

Whatever the case, all else can be burned to protect this deception. Laws passed to convince primary school children sex isn't an abject reality. Youtube and Tiktok change agents quids in pushing the narrative. Just have some surgery and you can change and become a REAL MAN. They are doing this to retrospectively rewrite history so they don't come out looking like the fraudulent duplicitous deceitful money grabbers they are. And everyone plays along because 'money makes the world go round'.

SHHH!!...Whatever you do when creating EGI videos, don't mention the money, don't mention the confidentiality contracts.

OIP.jpg

https://changemanagementinsight.com/rol ... al-change/
WHO IS A CHANGE AGENT?
  • A change agent is an individual from inside or outside an organization who facilitates change process.
  • A change agent is a catalyst for change process and he is someone who inspires and influences people to make change happen.
  • A change agent motivates and persuades important individuals to make the required adjustments, such as changes in their desires, attitudes, and actions.
  • A change agent encourages and supports new ways of doing things, and is frequently regarded as a vital link between management and the rest of the employees.

TYPES OF CHANGE AGENT

There are five types of change agent that include:
  1. INTERNAL CHANGE AGENTS
    An internal change agent is generally a team member who knows organizational culture, history and politics. Within their organizations, managers and senior executives are frequently expected to be change agents.
    Change agents, on the other hand, aren’t limited to high-ranking employees. A change agent can be a lower-level employee with the ideal combination of skills, personality traits, and authority to guide others through the change.
  2. External change agents
    An external change agent is an outside professional or third-party change expert with relevant experience to drive change efforts.
    They are exempted from company rules, laws, and policies, allowing them to thoroughly assess a variety of scenarios and provide appropriate change management models and techniques that can help in avoiding change failures.
  3. People-focused change agents
    Change agents who work with people to boost their morale and motivation are people-focused change agents. Their focus is to understand reasons of resistance of change and help employees to overcome their barriers of change and deal with change process.
    They understand emotional reaction of employees on change and guide them to adopt with change. They also focus on reducing dissatisfaction, turn over and other negative outcome of change.
  4. Organizational structure change agents
    These change agents work to increase the overall efficiency of an organization’s structure. Organizational structure change agents employ a variety of analytical methodologies to understand structural gaps and identify loopholes in system.
    Their focus is to improve organization’s structure and system through introducing technology and new policies and structures.
  5. Internal process change agents
    Internal processes such as intergroup interactions, communication, and decision-making are at the forefront of these change agents’ minds.
    Internal process change agents use a cultural change method, which includes sensitivity training, team building, and employee surveys, to drive the change.

napoleon

Re: A Different Corner

Unread post by napoleon »

fantastic post
thanks

and i like rob and george ,so winning
Marfer

Unread post by Marfer »

Excellent as always, thanks.
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Palmer was supposedly 5'8" or 5'9"

As usual, the "song" was supposedly channeled to Palmer in a dream.

"It all started with a guitar riff that came to Palmer in a dream. He told Q magazine in 1988, "That noisy riff woke me up. I went downstairs, got out the tape recorder, then went back to bed. Next morning, I thought, Phew, caught one there!"

One night, while fast asleep, a riff popped into Palmer’s head. "It woke me up," the rocker revealed in a 1986 interview with People magazine. "I just dreamed the tune.”

Keenly aware that inspiration had struck, he quickly captured the idea on tape. “I woke up and hummed it into my tape recorder. A lot of times when that happens, it's just nonsense. But in the morning I listened to it, and I knew I'd caught one."

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/robert- ... love-song/

Elton John's lyricist Bernie Taupin makes a pretty good case that the models in the video were influenced by the song "Bennie And The Jets," where he wrote about a futuristic rock band of androgynous beauties. Said Taupin: "I can't help but believe that that Robert Palmer video with all the identical models somehow paid a little lip service to The Jets."

More witchcraft...

[Verse 1]
Hey kids, shake it loose together
The spotlight's hitting something
That's been known to change the weather
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight so stick around

You're gonna hear electric music, solid walls of sound

[Pre-Chorus]
Say, Candy and Ronnie, have you seen them yet?
Ooh, but they're so spaced out
B-B-B-Bennie and the Jets
Oh, but they're weird and they're wonderful
Oh, Bennie, she's really keen
[Chorus]
She's got electric boots, a mohair suit
You know I read it in a magazine, oh

[Verse 2]
Hey kids, plug into the faithless
Maybe they're blinded, but Bennie makes them ageless
We shall survive, let us take ourselves along
Where we fight our parents out in the streets
To find who's right and who's wrong

[Pre-Chorus]
Say, Candy and Ronnie, have you seen them yet?
Ooh, but they're so spaced out
Oh, but they're weird and they're wonderful
Oh, Bennie, she's really keen

No human being speaks or writes that way...and I have been playing music and writing way out poetry for decades.

Taupin goes on...with transgenderism and transhumanism all over this "song" as well...

"Bennie" is a female character Elton has described as a "sci-fi rock goddess." Bernie Taupin, who wrote the lyrics, told Esquire, "'Bennie And The Jets' was almost Orwellian - it was supposed to be futuristic. They were supposed to be a prototypical female rock 'n' roll band out of science fiction. Automatons."

And guess what, he is not sure if the lyrics came from a dream or a psychedelic experience. So as is typical, the supposed songwriter doesn't know where the lyrics came from.

"I'm not sure if it came to me in a dream or was some way the subconscious of effect of watching Kubrick on drugs."

Back to Bobby Palmer

My model is that this is witchcraft with spells and repetitive mantras. None of this sounds like a romantic loving relationship, hot sex relationship, or even about a human woman. This sounds to me like a demonic attack attempting to possess the individual.

Addicted to Love lyrics...

The lights are on, but you're not home
Your mind is not your own
Your heart sweats, your body shakes
Another kiss is what it takes
You can't sleep, you can't eat
There's no doubt, you're in deep
Your throat is tight, you can't breathe
Another kiss is all you need
Whoa, you like to think that you're immune to the stuff, oh yeah

It's closer to the truth to say you can't get enough
You know you're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to love
You see the signs, but you can't read
You're running at a different speed
Your heart beats in double time
Another kiss and you'll be mine
A one-track mind, you can't be saved
Oblivion is all you crave
If there's some left for you
You don't mind if you do

Might as well face it, you're addicted to love
You're addicted to love
You're addicted to love
Might as well face it
Might as well face it
Might as well face it
The lights are on, but you're not home
Your will is not your own
Your heart sweats, your teeth grind
Another kiss and you'll be mine

Might as well face it
Might as well face it
Might as well face it
Might as well face it
Attachments
Robert-Plamer-Addicted-to-Love.jpeg
Robert-Palmer.jpg
Cognitive Dissident

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

We are drenched in nonsense.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Quite interesting having a retrospective when we think where George Michael's career went, particularly after he lost his Sony court case...

Some interesting lyrics.
https://www.songlyrics.com/george-micha ... om-lyrics/
...I think there's something you should know
I think it's time I stopped the show
There's something deep inside of me
There's someone I forgot to be
Take back your picture in a frame
Don't think that I'll be back again
I just hope you understand
Sometimes the clothes do not make the man...

...Well it looks like the road to heaven
But it feels like the road to hell
When I knew which side my bread was buttered
I took the knife as well
Posing for another picture
Everybody's got to sell
But when you shake your ass
They notice fast

And some mistakes were built to last...
Looking on wiki, a number of interesting sections, but since I've been banging on about contracts. Confirmed, Michael is grossed out about the label using sexual imagery to seduce young girls with a lie, all for profit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Mi ... e_note-249
In 1988, Michael embarked on a world tour. In Los Angeles, Michael was joined on stage by Aretha Franklin for "I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)". It was the second highest grossing event of 1988, earning $17.7 million. At the 1988 Brit Awards held at the Royal Albert Hall on 8 February, Michael received the first of his two awards for Best British Male Solo Artist. Later that month, Faith won the Grammy Award for Album of the Year at the 31st Grammy Awards. At the 1989 MTV Video Music Awards on 6 September in Los Angeles, Michael received the Video Vanguard Award. According to Michael in his film, A Different Story, success did not make him happy and he started to think there was something wrong in being an idol for millions of teenage girls. The whole Faith process (promotion, videos, tour, awards) left him exhausted, lonely and frustrated, and far from his friends and family. In 1990, he told his record company Sony that, for his second album, he did not want to do promotions like the one for Faith.
Then his legal case against Sony. I think he paid a heavy penalty when he lost that. From teenage heart-throb to sexual deviant being arrested for performing indecent acts in mens toilets. Smashing.

George Michael Loses Lawsuit Against Sony
https://www.nytimes.com/1994/06/22/arts ... -sony.html
Recording companies have always argued that because they spend so much to find and develop new artists, they can recoup their investments only through long-term relationships with those relatively few acts who go on to major success. If artists were given freedom to break their contracts and walk away after an album or two, the companies would no longer be able to afford to spend so much on new talent, executives said.

"The concern we had was that the judge might have found against long-term contracts between artists and record companies," said David Hughes, a spokesman for EMI Records in London. "Had the judge found that, it would have had quite severe implications for us in our confident ability to invest in artists."

At the news conference, Mr. Michael said he had signed the 1988 contract "to make the best of a bad job" and sued only when left with no other option.

"In fact, there is no such thing as resignation for an artist in the music industry," Mr. Michael said. "Effectively, you sign a piece of paper at the beginning of your career and you are expected to live with that decision, good or bad, for the rest of your professional life."
Sony does have a point when you realise the amount of professionals employed to create the image George Michael inhabited his entire career. It's not that I don't think the whole thing isn't a travesty, but the money clearly thrown at it is unmistakeable.

And just a reminder of what you get with a half-assed job. That hand cracks me up...

ScreenShot-VideoID-IPWHkK-_a_A-TimeS-141.png

Wiki specifics
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Michael_Vs_Sony
Michael filed suit before the Chancery Division on 30 October 1992, and Justice Jonathan Parker issued a ruling on 1 June 1994. The plaintiff's claims were wholly rejected. Parker held that Michael's contracts were reasonable and fair, especially in consideration of his access to expert legal advice, several renegotiations, and terms comparable to the industry standard for an artist of his commercial success. There were five prongs to the justice's dismissal:
  • the case was indeed such that the doctrine of restraint of trade would be applicable;
  • the 1984 agreement was a compromise in good faith and the conditions obtained there would pertain to all subsequent renegotiations: there is a legitimate public interest in upholding such a compromise, and the suit fails at the initial hurdle;
  • leaving aside the origin of the 1988 agreement, its provisions were justifiable: the label has a legitimate and enforceable recoupment interest in an exclusive contract of some duration;
  • restraint of trade under Article 85 of the Treaty of Rome establishing the European Community concerns trade between member states, and was held not to apply; Article 222 governing property ownership, including intellectual property, would have superseded in any case;
  • by activating its terms in requesting an advance in 1992, Michael affirmed the 1988 agreement.
In July 1995, Sony sold the contract to rival record companies Virgin Records and DreamWorks Records. Virgin granted worldwide rights when DreamWorks granted rights in the U.S. and Canada. All releases for these labels were co-labeled with Aegean Records, a record company owned by George Michael. He, eventually, returned to Sony Music in 2004, on which he released his final studio album, Patience. Additionally, in 2011, all his catalogue for Virgin and DreamWorks were reissued on Sony.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I should put in Michael's death, timed to ruin Christmas day...
In the early hours of Christmas Day, 2016, Michael died in bed at his home in Goring-on-Thames, at the age of 53. He was found by his partner, Fadi Fawaz. In March 2017, a senior coroner in Oxfordshire attributed Michael's death to dilated cardiomyopathy with myocarditis and a fatty liver.

Owing to the delay in determining the cause of death, Michael's funeral was held on 29 March 2017. In a private ceremony, he was buried at Highgate Cemetery in north London, on one side of his mother's grave. His sister Melanie, who died exactly three years after him, is buried on the other side.

Grave_of_George_Michael_in_Highgate_Cemetery.jpg
I was looking to see if Highgate Cemetery was Church of England, but actually more interestingly, it is private, and Karl Marx "is buried there". You can buy tickets to see.

https://highgatecemetery.org/
The East Cemetery is where Karl Marx is buried. Visitors may roam freely on this side, but there is an entrance charge.

Admission is by timed ticket which you can purchase here or upon arrival. If you are planning to visit both sides please buy a West Cemetery ticket as access to the East Cemetery is included in the price.

West Cemetery
Open every day from 10am to 5pm. (4pm close from November - February). Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day.

Admission to the West Cemetery is either by Guided Tour or by a Self-Guided visit. We advise booking in advance (especially Guided Tours), but you can purchase upon arrival.
Who’s here
https://highgatecemetery.org/visit/who
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

MICKEY MOUSE COPYRIGHT ENDS ON NEW YEARS AFTER 95 YEARS - DISNEY - PAUSED IT A FEW TIMES - FASCINATING
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I like Robert Palmer's music, so it does interest me what i can glean from his interviews. I assumed his "jet-setting" life was fluff, but I would tend to think the early life described is not too far from the truth. It is stated his dad was a British Intelligence Officer, so he moved around British army bases growing up, which gives a plausible way in to that lifestyle. I like the part about 'Addicted to Love', apparently I was on the right track, it was a fashion photographer connected with royal photographer David Bailey that came up with the visuals for the video. And what are fashion photographers good at?

Robert Palmer spy father, success via videos - Later, Bob Costas 6/9/88

(EDIT: Do we think that would have disappeared if I wasn't close to the mark? Anyway, you have the date and show reference - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094495/ )

And his last interview, recorded two days before his death while he was in London to record links for a regional programme for Yorkshire Television called 'My Kinda People'. It came out later that year posthumously. And the segment kicks off with the words "DIED SUDDENLY". Fancy that.

Robert Palmer - Last Interview - September 2003

You might wonder why I stick with "he/him", it's because I'm addressing the legal fiction which only has gender, and that gender is presented as male. Do you see this is exactly what is being dressed up in the 'Gender Recognition Act' now, that fiction is prioritised over reality; because of, when you come down to it, 'CONTRACTS ATTACHED TO IMAGE ATTACHED TO SALES'. And our parliaments are filled with vain prima donnas employed to perform a second rate cabaret act who somehow think by destroying the rest of society they'll get to have their cake and eat it.

Anyway, Robert Palmer himself was a class act.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

When I started this thread, I had no clue where it would lead, I just guessed what I would find if I looked at George Michael because the stories surrounding him were so outrageous. And I was correct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Michael
Outside music, Michael was an active LGBT rights campaigner and HIV/AIDS charity fundraiser. His personal life, drug use, and legal troubles made headlines during the late 1990s and 2000s, as he was arrested for public lewdness in 1998 and was arrested for multiple drug-related offences after that time. Michael came out as gay in 1998. The 2005 documentary A Different Story covered his career and personal life. Michael's 25 Live tour spanned three tours from 2006 to 2008. Michael fell into a coma in 2011 during a bout with pneumonia, but later recovered. He performed his final concert at London's Earls Court in 2012. Michael died of heart disease on Christmas Day in 2016, at his home in Goring-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
Well, we know the being arrested for a lewd act is a total fiction, could not have happened, so we can also deduce the drug-related offences, etc. are also likely fictional, and since AIDS is the forerunner to COVID, it does make George Michael's story somewhat relevant to pick apart. Was he always designed to be a change agent? I find this part interesting and what apparently kicked off the 1990's court case with Sony, was he had refused to promote "Listen Without Prejudice" in the same way he had done with "Faith". I think what might have been seen to be somewhat vexatious is he accused Sony of the very thing he had freely admitted, as if it was down to the label alone that the record had relatively poor sales.
In late 1987, Michael released his debut solo album, Faith. The first single released from the album was "I Want Your Sex", in mid-1987. The song was banned by many radio stations in the UK and US, due to its sexually suggestive lyrics. MTV broadcast the video, featuring celebrity make-up artist Kathy Jeung in a basque and suspenders, only during the late night hours. Michael argued that the act was beautiful if the sex was monogamous, and he recorded a brief prologue for the video in which he said: "This song is not about casual sex." One of the racier scenes involved Michael writing the words "explore monogamy" on his partner's back in lipstick. Some radio stations played a toned-down version of the song, "I Want Your Love", with the word "love" replacing "sex".
Why do we used the term "GENDER" to describe people when it refers specifically to words? Gender is a fictional concept that is most apparent in languages like Latin that use male/female classifications for every day objects. It irritates me all the people who say, there are only two genders. No, there are three genders - "HE, SHE, IT", and English primarily uses the third gender across its entirety. So to me the above might as well have been designed to begin to shock people out of using the term "SEX", which actually means something tangible and real rather than the fiction of gender. I would have given George the benefit of doubt if it wasn't for his later AIDS association. My feeling, "I Want Your Sex" was a calculated attack on the word "SEX" to enable its removal from common world English usage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammatical_gender
In linguistics, grammatical gender system is a specific form of noun class system, where nouns are assigned with gender categories that are often not related to their real-world qualities. In languages with grammatical gender, most or all nouns inherently carry one value of the grammatical category called gender; the values present in a given language (of which there are usually two or three) are called the genders of that language.

Whereas some authors use the term "grammatical gender" as a synonym of "noun class", others use different definitions for each; many authors prefer "noun classes" when none of the inflections in a language relate to sex. Gender systems are used in approximately one half of the world's languages. According to one definition: "Genders are classes of nouns reflected in the behaviour of associated words."
Do we ever hear Jordan Peterson discussing this highbrow stuff when he cries about PRONOUNS? I think not, because he just acts out the staged reaction to equally promote the word "GENDER" in everyday usage. It's all part of the play. See Carroll Quigley's views on manufactured loyalty and dissent to change society.

http://www.carrollquigley.net/lectures/ ... eed_it.htm
FhZZUdIX0AAR8a9.png

But on to George and AIDS.