Calcified Lies goes at NDNGH

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Re: Calcified Lies goes at NDNGH

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Some comments on Steve's video....

DoctorMindbender
2 days ago
That guy at the end is heartbreaking. Couldn't imagine being in that situation.

WeDoNotConsent
1 day ago (edited)
So the people that expose the shills are correct, but they too are shills?

What was the point of the video at the end?

Sun Sioux
1 day ago
Yes it would be nice to know why that video was inserted? To show that there was real harm and real victims from the 911 ?

CalcifiedLies

1 day ago (edited)
lol....it's hard to explain without examples. To break it down in the simplest, easiest way possible: a "shill" might be allowed to expose Alex Jones as a "shill", be correct in doing so, but also simultaneously and intentionally promote unrelated disinformation at the same time. For example this hypothetical "shill" correctly exposes Alex Jones in some way but simultaneously promotes QAnon. Even though by design this hypothetical entity is a "shill" it is allowed to expose another "shill" Alex Jones in an attempt to gain credibility because pretty much every real person doing this talks about the problem of controlled opposition. This simple example has been going on for years and works quite well: "AJ is misleading you but I'm not like him and I have the real truth" etc etc.

Another layer deeper you will find this tactic being employed in each individual conspiracy theory "camp". For example "Those flat earthers are the controlled opposition "shill" flat earthers, I am the one true flat earther". Or "Those other gematria channels are the "shill" channels, I am the only real gematria truther". Or "Those other channels are fake christian truthers, I am the real christian truther". Or "Those other truthers are the fake NDE reincarnation soul trap truthers, I am the only real NDE reincarnation soul trap truther".

And so on. This forces people to choose sides and does a great job of making everyone's collective energy one big toxic mess.

The point about this that I make in the vid was just an observation about how the tactic has been evolving more recently. If you go back and listen to it now it should make more sense, assuming of course that this is a genuine comment left in good faith and not passive-aggressive trolling. Either way, thanks for providing the opportunity to clarify the idea ;)

WeDoNotConsent

15 hours ago
Also, what was the point of the video at the end?
How did you determine that was authentic?

Steve has so far ignored the question of why the shock video was inserted at the end. It will be revealing to see if he addresses it.
dirtybenny

and.....aside from DoctorMindbender

ALL of the previous comments I copied and pasted above questioning the video and his motivation for posting it..... have been removed....

while Steve and DoctorMindbender are now pontificating about the hierarchy of the shills. My how hypocratical!

DoctorMindbender
2 days ago (edited)
I would love to understand the hierarchy of this system. How many of them are playing kooks? How many believe what they type? Are they military? Intelligence agency? US or foreign agent? PR agency? Hucksters looking for a buck? Weirdo occultist? And who orders who? All of this stuff amped up in 2012 with the popularization of youtube and these channels (many if not most from the UK, Canada, and Australia)dissecting media stories and finding the obviously placed "clues" in them. Media interviewing guys with freemason rings and dumb 33 references. Easter egg marketing. Designed to undermine trust. Right now, it would be in the public's interest to have functioning institutions to push back against what is coming. Instead, we have distrust and folks thinking they can stop it with numerology and memes.
CalcifiedLies
·
2 days ago
Well said, pretty much sums it up. I'd love to know the organizational structure as well but I'm fairly confident that it mirrors the military....there are generals, first wave infantry, and everything in between.

The contrived popularity of the type of channels you mentioned in 2012 coincided with Sandy Hook, which is when that type of content really exploded.
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:42 am @nickw Is that a quote, and if so, where from?
That Stolen history article: The one you quoted about "what do we know and how can we know it "(epistemology), that started this thread for me ...
https://stolenhistory.net/threads/what- ... post-90051

(article section from SH archive dated 19.10 2020 )
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

@dirtybenny

You brought up Mindbender and Lies having a circle jerk about shills in the comment section of that video The Infrastructure of Disinformation: Nobody Died, Nobody Got Hurt and New Age Propaganda. This guy Mindbender has a history of coming by Fakeologist and to put it bluntly, take a shit on some of Ab's blog posts and on those who comment here. He seems to be against Fakeologist and the people here but still keeps a tab of what's going on here just like Steve Calcified Lies.

Then Mindbender has this shtick right out of what the New Age Movement pushes (Lies video was criticizing the New Age Movement) about how we can't know anything. Yet if he's a New Ager, why is he even having that exchange with Lies in the comment section of that video you posted that is essentially critical of the New Age Movement? Shouldn't Mindbender be offended as a New Ager?

Also I remember Mindbender from the Hoax Busters Call blog comments and when he made one appearance on Chris Kendall's call in April of 2018 (before Chris Kendall's exit in April 2020?) where he chatted with Chris for 90 minutes and sounded like a cool dude who was knowledgeable.

Hoax Busters Call 581 (Mindbender calls in at around the 30 minute mark)

https://app.talkshoe.com/episode/4643200

https://app.talkshoe.com/recording/inli ... d0b186.mp3

When I read Mindbender on Fakeologist and how he comes across at the Calcified Lies YouTube channel, he seems to have a pessimistic attitude that was not there with his chat with Chris Kendall. Also now that Chris Kendall is gone and there is no more Hoax Busters Call, maybe Mindbender is jealous of Ab's longevity and success for 11 years? I just don't get Mindbender coming here and being a hater.
dirtybenny

Hi GI,

I don't like drama, conflict, debate, prostyletizing,,etc. I try to use the old adage

I share information here. Some of it are my own models while other material is from others with outside of the box thinking. My models and thinking are out in woo woo land. If we all agreed, this would be a boring place. Many of the channels that I listen to are religious, while I do not embrace religion. I don't think we should have litmus tests for sharing ideas. We are those at the OUTER LIMITS of thinking, so it is not unexpected that we would have quirky atypical personalities to accompany that.

I have my own assessments of many of those involved here and elsewhere. Most of the time I try to keep those in check. I choose instead to just quote their own words as a highlight of what my thoughts are. I let DM and CL's words tell their story in the comments. I did the same in the last Simon Shack interview. Let the reader decide from the words presented. This is another reason I like the forums. Emotions are muted in the written word as opposed to the voice. If you and I went to a pub for a chat and an IPA, the whole interaction would be different in 3d surroundsound technicolor as opposed to this line drawing on the digital Ouija board.

Crypto is my Kryptonite for that policy. Looking at crypto with blinders on and not understanding the bigger picture of a tokenized gamified society is short-sighted and dangerous. I feel on a gut level that this digitization of life, block chain, and the ledger is so nefarious to manKIND, that I speak out about its harm.

Thanks for sharing the HBC clips...I will listen to them.

best

db

@Grand Illusion
fakeologist
Site Admin

Unread post by fakeologist »

Grand Illusion wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:11 am @dirtybenny

You brought up Mindbender and Lies having a circle jerk about shills in the comment section of that video The Infrastructure of Disinformation: Nobody Died, Nobody Got Hurt and New Age Propaganda. This guy Mindbender has a history of coming by Fakeologist and to put it bluntly, take a shit on some of Ab's blog posts and on those who comment here. He seems to be against Fakeologist and the people here but still keeps a tab of what's going on here just like Steve Calcified Lies.
Thanks as always for your very thoughtful comments and links. As one of the OG fakeologist fans we really need to get your voice on the air.
Can you join in tomorrow at 0600 on https://fake11.com/discord ?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

On NDNGH, I find the subject in itself a rather moot point. The fact that 20+ years on and no one has come forward to shout "GAME FOR A LAUGH" means it doesn't matter if in the original scenario it was designed that no one died. If any first responders who were not in on the joke did make it to the scene and somehow gained access to one of the buildings, they weren't going to stop the show to go and rescue them. And if anyone has any doubt about that...COVID...So you won't get me arguing either way for NDNGH, because they wouldn't have owned up and took the jail time if anyone did die.

But saying that, I spend less time in this section of the forum, so I've only just read the contents of this thread. You know I have done a fair bit of research on prosthetics, and I've considered starting a thread dedicated to fake injuries but have held off, mainly because I fear for how it will effect me psychologically interacting with such gruesome, though fake, imagery for extended periods of time.

I found this while trawling through FX studio videos. No explanation other than, "proof of concept video test of a prosthetic hand injury with digital finger removal."

I suspect, because it is a proof-of-concept, we are not seeing fingers painted green and removed post production, they might well be painted green, but I think they are filming it through an app on a phone, and the software is removing the fingers in realtime and using AI to fill in the missing areas with background and gore. I would suggest it also has added that background and synced its movement using the phone's accelerometers. And again, all in realtime, hence why it is a proof-of-concept.

So back to the clip at the end of the video. I think it is a candidate for Product Demos dressed up as REAL. Whether Steve, I'm sorry I don't know who he is - you know I have a particular niche of interest that takes up my time and excludes a lot...whether Steve is aware of it, or was just thrown some money to work it into one of his videos, I think the point was to gauge whether people would be able to tell if it is real or fake in the comments. I'm of the opinion it is fake, but I'm not going to indulge them and feedback on why it fails for me.
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

dirtybenny wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:04 am Hi GI,

I don't like drama, conflict, debate, prostyletizing,,etc. I try to use the old adage

I share information here. Some of it are my own models while other material is from others with outside of the box thinking. My models and thinking are out in woo woo land. If we all agreed, this would be a boring place. Many of the channels that I listen to are religious, while I do not embrace religion. I don't think we should have litmus tests for sharing ideas. We are those at the OUTER LIMITS of thinking, so it is not unexpected that we would have quirky atypical personalities to accompany that.

I have my own assessments of many of those involved here and elsewhere. Most of the time I try to keep those in check. I choose instead to just quote their own words as a highlight of what my thoughts are. I let DM and CL's words tell their story in the comments. I did the same in the last Simon Shack interview. Let the reader decide from the words presented. This is another reason I like the forums. Emotions are muted in the written word as opposed to the voice. If you and I went to a pub for a chat and an IPA, the whole interaction would be different in 3d surroundsound technicolor as opposed to this line drawing on the digital Ouija board.

Crypto is my Kryptonite for that policy. Looking at crypto with blinders on and not understanding the bigger picture of a tokenized gamified society is short-sighted and dangerous. I feel on a gut level that this digitization of life, block chain, and the ledger is so nefarious to manKIND, that I speak out about its harm.

Thanks for sharing the HBC clips...I will listen to them.

best

db

@Grand Illusion
@dirtybenny

You make some really good points. I do take exception to people like Lies and Mindbender slandering Fakeologist over and over again and then coincidentally Mindbender is allowed to comment on Steve's video The Infrastructure of Disinformation: Nobody Died, Nobody Got Hurt and New Age Propaganda but you Dirty Benny can't.

Also I'm bothered how Steve was on here at one time back in the Summer of 2014 and doing audios with Ab, then one day he's gone and never tells us why but will call Fakeologist a disinfo website over and over again. Ab puts up with it and still publishes Calcified Lies stuff to Fakeologist and FakeoTube mostly to praise Steve's work. Yet I see no change in Calcified Lies view of Fakeologist and Ab. No appreciation, no gratitude and instead he takes the same stance for almost 9 years. Again why? No explanation given. I'm not surprised when Ab criticizes Lies for that The Infrastructure of Disinformation: Nobody Died, Nobody Got Hurt and New Age Propaganda video. Ab is an easy going guy but it was about time Ab fired back.

I guess Steve will keep being in his YouTube isolation bubble forum there where he deletes (hides?) comments and occasionally cares about someone who supports one of his videos. Fine, he can do that, but start doing that like in 2014 before coming to Fakeologist, establishing himself here, then randomly pissing off for no reason and again for no reason given Fakeologist is disinfo.

Also for Steve and Mindbender to get into who is a shill and controlled opposition is a waste of time because people can still be shills and controlled opposition but there can still be value in the work the controlled opposition put out. If you get hung up on the controlled opposition stuff about someone and not what the person is putting out, then your getting nowhere. You're limiting yourself and throwing the baby out with the bath water. So if these people want to worry about who is the latest shill but dismiss the material, then those people like to waste their time instead of focusing on what they can learn from everyone.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

what do you think of me and my info?
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

it's fucking shame i did not get an answer ,your ignoring the question puts you at jlb or dave j or ips level.

am i in a forum that can't be honest ,or are we masons ?

i'll ask again ,what do you think of me and my info?
large-original-wizard-oz-painting_1_7cd0b331c19a10d8c76ab279a6d3ec4e.jpg