Calcified Lies goes at NDNGH

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
napoleon

Re: Calcified Lies goes at NDNGH

Unread post by napoleon »

ignorance or reluctance to answer the question?

cos i tell you now ,if i don't get an answer or any feedback i'm gonna take it you're in agreement ,after all = silence is consent

should i bother reading anything any of you post ? should i , so elevate yourselves in my eyes ,i understand my opinion is off limits to masons and houseclowns ,fake members of jlb and ips and whatever is left of the other truthers encampments , oh and half the bollocks that have entered fakeologist since march 2019

so do yourselves a favour
cos the fakeologist blog ,discord,guilded are an embarrassment

i consider myself a fakeologist
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

napoleon wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:33 pm what do you think of me and my info?
napoleon wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:12 am it's fucking shame i did not get an answer ,your ignoring the question puts you at jlb or dave j or ips level.

am i in a forum that can't be honest ,or are we masons ?

i'll ask again ,what do you think of me and my info?
large-original-wizard-oz-painting_1_7cd0b331c19a10d8c76ab279a6d3ec4e.jpg
napoleon wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:55 am ignorance or reluctance to answer the question?

cos i tell you now ,if i don't get an answer or any feedback i'm gonna take it you're in agreement ,after all = silence is consent

should i bother reading anything any of you post ? should i , so elevate yourselves in my eyes ,i understand my opinion is off limits to masons and houseclowns ,fake members of jlb and ips and whatever is left of the other truthers encampments , oh and half the bollocks that have entered fakeologist since march 2019

so do yourselves a favour
cos the fakeologist blog ,discord,guilded are an embarrassment

i consider myself a fakeologist
@napoleon

Alright, just calm down. I'll tell you. Ab has asked they you clean up your grammar and punctuation which I agree with and it looks like you have. I don't get your models/miniatures used on 9/11 theory. The logic isn't there for me. The videos you make with the The Dark Knight joker and pop music soundtrack to go along are entertaining but at the same time don't make sense. Go Find the Others and you talked about this? https://fakeologist.com/blog/2022/08/04 ... theothers/

There are a lot of times you leave some good thought provoking comments with good links on the Fakeo blog that I appreciate and I also enjoy your humor.
napoleon

knock yourself out

40 pages ,no theories ,
napoleon

go find the others who had numerous interviews with judy wood , put your boss on the phone honey,cos your worse than dave j ,instantly knowing whats off limits .......games over

next
i gaurantee no fakeologist or sock account can talk about this ,this shit retires judy wood and every other fucker ,are you an american or another one of fifty fucks that are meant to distract ab.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I think what you uncovered relates to the anti-Christ or the second coming of Christ. If signs in the sky are for appointed times then something did indeed happen on 911 other than the towers falling, and the events playing out in New York are a marker, a shadow that tells a story that points back to the actual event.

It currently isn't that much clearer to me at this point, but like the things I focus on, I have pictures I collected back in 2016, and I see things now in them I never did.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

THE FORCE “THEY” FEAR
https://windowsontheworld.net/video_typ ... they-fear/
The Mysterious Force of Truth in what was called “The Way” is what the Cabal fear and cower from.

These copyists, the cabalists in return called their imitating power “The Mysterious Force” which was to destroy the teaching of the early Christians as the truth within it was deemed to have a supernatural power which could defeat them, it was simply called the Truth or The Way.
napoleon

cheer's doll you know i love you to bit's xxx
Capturewewew.JPG
i thumbed mark up the inversion was 911 ,
it knocks me sick how many frauds are trying to save the truth community as is ,or pause it .
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

I just happened to notice that the link I provided earlier to you in this thread, where I commented to Steve on his site, is now deleted.

When you look here now: https://calcifiedlies.wordpress.com/202 ... /#comments
I don't see my comments.

But they were there when I posted this:
viewtopic.php?p=6315#p6315

@dirtybenny or anyone else that may have checked my comments on https://calcifiedlies.wordpress.com - can you confirm that I had comments posted there?

I think we can say that a/ Steve is still scanning fakeologist and b/ is fine to delete comments that reflect badly on him. Not to mention that he will attempt to traumatise others that disagree with him.

He sounds like discord moderator material!
napoleon

i love all of you, i had comments deleted by all the "goodmen" you name them they delete my comments ,it's a farce
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

I'm always amazed when it happens. I know who I am. Certainly I have been rude and/or snappy at times, but think I try to state whatever-it-is plainly. I'm happy to hear different opinions. I try to admit when I'm wrong. I don't think my comments are obscene or something like that. Perhaps they are challenging? Perhaps I make my point badly? I don't think there are really reasons to justify my 'deletion' if the other person is operating in good faith, and seeking the truth, as I think I am.