Calcified Lies goes at NDNGH

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Unreal

Re: Calcified Lies goes at NDNGH

Unread post by Unreal »

Conspiracy theory isn't championed by laymen researchers, but rather by professionals who impersonate the characters of the nowhere-to-be-found maverick layman truthseeker who spends his full-time doing research and gaining insider information.
-
Unfortunately, the rare individuals who gets caught up in alternative research and spend a lot more time than they should always will suppose they are in good company. Well, no - you are not in good company.
-
The alternative truth community is led by 99% professional intel operators in various shapes and forms. It's a tough lesson, but a valid one.
-
Conspiracy Gatekeeping
https://allunreal.com/blog/conspiracy-gatekeeping/
-
The Conspiracy Conspiracy
https://allunreal.com/blog/the-conspiracy-conspiracy/
-
Richard Grove in his paid, professional role as a 911 "close call" witness and full time "truth-seeker" thereafter, running the "Tragedy and Hope" Media platform, and now host of the "Grand Theft World" podcast and selling his "success in life" course "Autonomy" - bet he's registered his name as a trademark just like John Le Bon
Last edited by Unreal on Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Yes, Al,

I saw your comments.

They have been deleted...likely a Mandela effect.

@YouCanCallMeAl
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

Unreal wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:13 am Image
Richard Grove in his paid, professional role as a 911 "close call" witness and full time "truth-seeker" thereafter, running the "Tragedy and Hope" Media platform, and now host of the "Grand Theft World" podcast and selling his "success in life" course "Autonomy" - bet he's registered his name as a trademark just like John Le Bon
@Unreal

I think John le Bon has cleared up this situation about him being registered as a trademark or Australian Business registration in the Fakeologist Guilded chatroom. Frank aka An Ounce of Salt Per Day was regularly bringing up along the lines of what you mentioned about JLB being a corporation and JLB put that to bed

https://www.guilded.gg/Fakeologist/grou ... 54ddf9765a

Do you still feel there is suspicions about JLB because of this legal stuff still and it taints the truth he puts out? Because I think it might be a red herring at this point since JLB cleared the air with Frank on this.

Also are you aware of Calcified Lies videos on John le Bon?

Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

Grand Illusion wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:55 am I think John le Bon has cleared up this situation about him being registered as a trademark
-
We all need to inform ourselves and come to our own conclusions. As it happens, regarding Le Bon there is not just a trademark* issue.
-
JLB is the prototype of a paid intel operator, contributing no valid original research, trying to gather his own audience and bursting onto the scene with the help of other known fake truthers in Australia - in this case the "Australian Roundtable" show paid and presented by Tott Media. I digress, but if anyone have to ask themselves the question of Le Bon being a genuine truther or not, i can't help their lacklustre* logic.
-
Alternative research should anyway be more about the actual research, and less about the front-figures and talking heads who themselves contribute very little with the actual research that can and will drive sceptic minds ahead forwards. We just need look back on previous conspiracy theory hot topics to see how incredibly flawed this scene really is - looking into Ufology is an even better lesson* than 911 in that regard.
-
Am familiar with some of Calcified Lies material @Grand Illusion , not so much his take on Le Bon. By now, anyone should be able to figure out Le Bon, K Ham, John Adams and Chris Kendall for themselves, no truth-figure "expert" needed. At least the opportunity has been amply given and time sufficient to have a good look back on most of these paid entities.
-
james-corbett-spreadsheep.jpg
James Corbett in his "home studio"

* i found the business registration quite a while back now, and there was no rhetoric to backpaddle from JLB at the time - guess Frank helped with that part now then, way later
-
* have made numerous comments on the contrived truthscene and alternative media both here and elsewhere - articles on the topic are available on the FAK blog, FAK forums and my own blog allunreal.com
-
* for JLB its probably worth looking back at the beginnings of the FE mouvement, in particular JLB and his "friends" on the Ball Earth Skeptics roundtable - JLB's breakthrough if i remember right. Not a single genuine researcher on that show if we look back i would suggest, and LOTS of fake truthers most would have to agree by now
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

when fakeologists decide to have napoleon wilson day ,discussed by real intelligent men and women ,who aren't sucking paypal masonic cocks ,or tied to having to pretend not knowing what 911 was .
and all these frauds will disappear .

and unreal you write as much , as often as you want ,cover things from all angles ,original research has gone from fakeologist ,all we get is post's from hasbeens with no stlye .

and as long as fakeologist remains honest the frauds will stand out a mile.

oh and three of them frauds failed the test years ago
napoleon

unreal and everyone i have no problem with shills ,i have listened all types of them for years .

but please understand ,i'm not after people believing me ,or humouring me ,and 80 percent of what i post is compiled from cleverer apes than myself.

i just wanted to prove fakeologist had shills in the website .

not hard to do when the blog is off limits to the shills.

liber oz
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

"original research has gone from fakeologist ,all we get is post's from hasbeens with no stlye "

???
napoleon

photo_2021-10-02_01-28-35.jpg
photo_2021-10-02_01-28-35.jpg (4.79 KiB) Viewed 244 times
photo_2021-10-02_01-28-24.jpg
tumblr_lrrltfUF3D1qg39ewo1_500.gif
napoleon

dave j
1 day ago
Point of Order
What is more important, the shape of the GROUND you walk on or Agenda 2030?

1) Once you KNOW the shape of the GROUND you walk on the Agenda of 2030 has zero relevance to you. Be told.

MIND\/GAP

I did some work in this area.

If you do not want to know do not watch . IF you would like to Stop (d)ie(ing) to the (W)orld daily please click freely.

DIE(made to fit in the MOLD)

Plan(e)t walk. LOOK do you KNOW what you are looking at (MIRROR)
1) www.brighteon.com/132a295d-ed8

The Plane(T) of Earth – Plane Deviations called Depth and Elevation (“Space” as you know it DOES not exist)
2) www.brighteon.com/372b428e-7ae

TAKE the time to Realize what you are looking at . IT will change your life. THE shape of the GROUND you walk on.
3) www.brighteon.com/a278eab1-0c4

Why do Poles matter, 2015 video reupload4) www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAnH9X
please let me know if you watched these and need more.

Oh what is the “shape of the UNI-verse”

The Human eye Looking Straight up (90deg)

Planet Deviations called depth and elevation, EYE model ready for close up 2015 reupload