Calcified Lies goes at NDNGH

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Calcified Lies goes at NDNGH

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I resonate less and less with Steve's ramblings....

YouCanCallMeAl

Re: Calcified Lies goes at NDNGH

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

He has a sort of religious undertone to his recent work too, but no time for the soul trap without explaining why. Still, he is an individual thinker, so you never know what he'll say.
dirtybenny

Hey Al

Happy New Year....

what's your take on the shock video at the end?

db

@YouCanCallMeAl
YouCanCallMeAl

Firstly - with I'm familiar his work and had watched his previous video when I wrote my last comment, but not the one you posted. This one is a "special" from Steve. That doesn't necessarily mean it ought to be watched!

In general I have found Steve's recent arguments and videos increasingly disingenuous. He critiques others, but his own epistemology is wooly. He knows the media lies, but he also knows people died and got hurt... why? Only because he reads MSM and alt. media and converges on a certain position - he does not (cannot) personally verify this information. I value his filtering and analysis, but - imo - he doesn't fully grasp or fully follow through with his positions. There is also an element of religious mindedness in his thinking that he also doesn't want to let go of, it seems.

When I was fully into the soul trap idea, I wrote him a fairly detailed comment to try to correct some false conceptions he was making. He saw the comment, but couldn't be bothered to respond - no doubt he considered me an agent and ignored it.

You can see the comment here:
https://calcifiedlies.wordpress.com/202 ... /#comments
(last 3 comments)

Even more generally, this discussion of what is true and how we can know (epistemology) seems to be a bit of a hot topic at present. I've banged on about it for years, but there is even some traction on StolenHistory, discussing the historical record from this perspective:
https://stolenhistory.net/threads/fact- ... rces.6414/

---

Specifically, on the video at the end, that he intends to become his "anchor" (you will know better than I about this sort of language, I think).

The man has some pretty brutal damage to his face. To be honest, I looked a bit and saw the level of damage, but passed over most of it. Too much of that sort of thing makes me feel a bit nauseous.

As a technique from Steve, it's a low one, in my assessment.

The main point of the ndngh argument is that war and other psyops are not as presented. Soldiers can die in accidents. First responders can die from smoke inhalation, collapses, etc. They could even suffer long term injuries. They could even suffer injuries in a controlled demolition, where the video is entirely CGI, from being in the vicinity and inhaling dust. No one is saying 'no one ever died' - plainly people die all the time.

Ok - so he shows us this poor guy. Firstly, how does he know the guy's story is true? How does he know the injuries were caused by the event? What verification has he done? These aren't simple calls to make.

Accepting those for the sake of argument, as I mention above people do die - just not in the way we were told. This was a secondary cause of death. It still does not prove that the event was real, does not prove that some people died on the day or something like that.

From a psychological perspective - what is the point?!? It is very reminiscent of locking kids in school, making them watch the shuttle disaster or 911 or whatever, to also create in them an "anchor". Ok, he gives us warning that we are going to see something gruesome - but we have to watch it to see what element he is trying to convince us of. The point is to inflict suffering on us, and some sort shame, extorted through pity for this man's gruesome injuries (if we accept them as true). This is playing on taboos in the worst way, to attempt to win an argument. Boo.

To me, its very bad form. To show gruesome images of someone, who might (or might not) have a secondary impact from 911, in a way that I don't think anyone is disputing (that people may have inhaled dust) is a manipulation. Very poor and unimpressive from someone who I expect to know better.
dirtybenny

Thanks for the reply, Al...i very much agree with your assessment.

Ok - so he shows us this poor guy. Firstly, how does he know the guy's story is true? How does he know the injuries were caused by the event? What verification has he done? These aren't simple calls to make.
Indeed.

From a psychological perspective - what is the point?!? It is very reminiscent of locking kids in school, making them watch the shuttle disaster or 911 or whatever, to also create in them an "anchor". Ok, he gives us warning that we are going to see something gruesome - but we have to watch it to see what element he is trying to convince us of. The point is to inflict suffering on us, and some sort shame, extorted through pity for this man's gruesome injuries (if we accept them as true). This is playing on taboos in the worst way, to attempt to win an argument.
Right on.

To me, its very bad form. To show gruesome images of someone, who might (or might not) have a secondary impact from 911, in a way that I don't think anyone is disputing (that people may have inhaled dust) is a manipulation. Very poor and unimpressive from someone who I expect to know better.
Agreed

I tried looking for Dr. Keith Nelson chiropractor face reconstruction world trade center and found nothing. I tried looking up Deborah Dagoda (sp), which she corrected to Dr. Deborah Dagoda, World Trade Center Doctor. It's an odd way to introduce yourself as a physician.

I am very suspicious of the authenticity of this footage. Also, they have constructed stories about other injured bodies, like the Boston Bang Up Bruins amputee hero in the past. The given story is that this guy was a chiropractor working at Ground Zero and ended up with nasopharyngeal cancer that ate away the guy's face. No mention of what surgery has already been done. No mention of what radiation therapy has been done. This could easily be a VA patient, totally unrelated to 9-11, that they wheeled in for this op. It could also be Hollywood special effects like concentration camps. The key is this is meant to evoke strong emotions which then distort rationality.

Of course, as soon as I let my Ouija board model be less specific.....results were constructed for me. Did anyone know the big role that chiropractors played on 9-11? I suspect this is a form of ChatGPT just creating stories...based on my input into the search engine. And this was just a small sampling of what was fed to me. Chiropractors and 9-11!!! and no Keith Nelson in sight...

September 11, 2022 (Falls Church, VA) Twenty-one years later, the morning of September 11 is engrained in most of our memories as if it just took place.

Chiropractors Volunteered As Long as the Tents Stayed Up
The attacks on the Twin Towers in New York City and the Pentagon in Northern Virginia are among the most horrific attacks in history. As grim and horrific of the images of the World Trade Center buildings on fire and falling and the Pentagon on fire, there are images of good that developed over the days and weeks that followed. The mirror images of the horrors of this time are those in our community of doctors of chiropractic – ICA members and others pulling together, volunteering for weeks on end to give chiropractic care to recovery workers at both the Pentagon and the World Trade Center site.

https://www.chiropractic.org/rememberin ... r-11-2001/

Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning?
On the 10-year anniversary of the World Trade Center disaster, Richard Gorgo Jr., DC, recalls his volunteer experience at Ground Zero.
BY RICHARD GORGO JR., DC

More than 100 doctors of chiropractic participated in relief efforts following the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks that left 2,753 dead – including 343 firefighters, 60 police officers and eight paramedics / emergency medical technicians – and far more than the New York City skyline forever altered. Dr. Richard Gorgo Jr. was one of those DCs who selflessly donated his time, skill and compassion during that surreal, yet all-too-real moment in history. This is his remarkable story. Where were you when the world stopped turning? For Dr. Gorgo, who volunteered for more than three months following that infamous day, the answer is Ground Zero.

https://www.dynamicchiropractic.com/mpa ... p?id=55536

Study Reviews Chiropractic Efforts at 9-11 Rescue Sites
25-Jun-2004 4:40 PM EDT, by World Chiropractic Alliance (WCA)

Newswise — On 9-11-01, when America was wounded and needed healing, doctors of chiropractic were among the first health care providers at the disaster sites.

The New York Chiropractic leadership coordinated with the American Red Cross to credential some 1,500 doctors from state, national, and international associations. Chiropractors worked at five relief sites, including one just yards from the rubble of the Twin Towers, and gave adjustments around the clock. By May 30, 2002, more than $1.5 million in chiropractic services had been donated.

An article published in the current Journal of Vertebral Subluxation Research (JVSR), a peer-reviewed, scientific journal, examines the massive effort put forth by chiropractors during this period, and the impact their service had on relief workers.

Madeline Behrendt, DC, Associate Editor of JVSR and co-author of the article "Chiropractic Rescue and the American Tragedy: The Chiropractic Relief Effort at Ground Zero" states: "This article reflects chiropractic's commitment to never forget the 40,000 workers and volunteers who provided rescue, recovery, and restoration services at the WTC disaster site. In addition, it serves to promote the spirit of public service in future generations of chiropractors."

The report expresses the hope, hurt, and healing that was part of the day-to-day reality of the relief efforts, and shows vividly how popular chiropractic care was among rescuers and workers. Chiropractic sites were packed with those wanting adjustments, even at 3 a.m., and at times were so crowded they had to be closed by the Fire Marshal.

Exhausted workers streamed to the sites during their breaks and after their shifts to get adjusted. John Przybylak, DC, co-author of the article, notes that many State Troopers didn't want to remove their bullet-proof vests during the procedure. "They were guessing that my hands could penetrate where bullets couldn't reach," Dr. Przybylak says. The workers reactions to the care included more than deep breaths and sighs. Often, they shared stories with the doctors about what they had experienced, or about people who were missing.

https://www.newswise.com/articles/study ... scue-sites

Guilford Chiropractor Joined 9-11 Relief Effort

September 08, 2011 12:00 am
By By Pam Johnson/Courier Senior Staff Writer
News of the horrific terrorist attacks on New York’s World Trade Center (WTC) and the equally deadly collapse of the Twin Towers was still fresh and frightening when Dr. Bob Skarzynski answered a call for a specialized type of help.

It’s hard to recall already, but 10 years ago, fear of further terrorist attacks, especially in New York City and the surrounding area, hung in the air as heavy as the smoke and dust covering Ground Zero in the weeks following Sept. 11, 2001.

Bob, a doctor of Chiropractic, Acupuncture and Nutrition Response Testing, has maintained a Guilford practice for 26 years and moved here with his wife and children in 2002. Back on Sept. 11, 2001, the Skarzynskis were living in East Haven, just a short distance from the home of Bob’s elderly mom, who first told him news of a plane crashing into a WTC tower.

“I was at home, on my way to work. My mother was alive at the time and lived a few houses away from us. She was really upset about the building being struck and nervous about more planes,” says Bob, who stayed with her to calm her.

Like so many millions of Americans, they watched the rest of the morning’s terrible events unfold during live TV coverage. A few days later, Bob was at work when a fax came in from the Chiropractic Council of Connecticut.

“They were looking for chiropractors to go treat workers at the church at the site,” says Bob.

New York City’s St. Paul’s Chapel, a tiny 18th century Episcopal church which miraculously survived unscathed as the north and south towers collapsed around it, had become a relief center for the round-the-clock workers clearing debris and managing the recovery effort at Ground Zero.

Bob says he didn’t immediately respond the council’s call, but it remained on his mind.

“I thought about it a little bit and then a patient said to me doing that is something I think you’ll never forget. And now, I’m really glad I did.”

Bob signed up as a volunteer, and about two weeks after the terrorist attacks, he was notified of his first six-hour shift. He was assigned as the only chiropractor (usually four to a shift) on duty from 2 a.m. to 8 a.m. at St. Paul’s. Bob took the last train out of New Haven to New York City and caught a cab at about 1 a.m.

“It was really strange. The city was really quiet,” says Bob.

It definitely didn’t seem like the same city where he’d proposed to his wife, Lisa; and subsequently visited each year on the night after Christmas with their children Max and Ana, now teenagers.

“The taxi took me to where the (attack) area was blocked off,” he says. “A police officer checked under the hood of the taxi, then asked me what I was doing there.”

Bob presented his identification and explained he was there to treat workers.

“He said thank you very much for what you’re doing, doctor.” Bob says. “That got me.”

Bob says his next emotional experience was simply walking into St. Paul’s Chapel. The chapel’s delicate spires rose above blocks of twisted steel wreckage and frozen first response apparatus crushed under tons of collapsed concrete.

“The church was very somber. My experience there was very humbling. The whole serenity of it took on a life of its own. You were surrounded by people trying to help.”

Bob’s practiced touch was put to work almost right away, thanks to one particular member of the NYPD breaking the ice.

“I got to know a lot of the police and they are great – I loved them. The first police officer I worked with was the one who needed it the most. He approached me, and that opened it up to the rest of them,” says Bob, who mainly worked easing neck muscles and lower backs of NYPD and other Ground Zero workers.

As the weary officers got ready to lie on a portable adjustment table for treatment, “…they were just taking off their guns and putting them at my feet,” he recalls.

The second and final time Bob was given a shift at St. Paul’s, some NYPD officers gave Bob and another volunteer chiropractor a tour of the wreckage.

“It looked like a war zone. You could see smoke still coming up from the rubble and it was all still blocked off. It was pretty horrifying,” says Bob.

The officers also shared personal stories about their own experiences on Sept. 11, 2001.

“They told us their stories, which are much more important than mine. When one of the towers was coming down, they were running from the collapse. Some went this way, some went the other. The ones I met obviously took the right choice.”

As for Bob’s own choice to put aside any fears of personal safety and head over to Ground Zero to lend a helping hand, he says, “…I’m sure glad I did it. It was good to go back a second time. It’s the kind of thing that will stick with you forever. The majority of people wanted to do something to help and it was a fortunate thing to be able to do something.”

https://www.theday.com/local-news/20110 ... ef-effort/

and my personal FAVORITE

Man who jumped to death helped hundreds of 9/11 rescuers
By Gabrielle Fonrouge, Melkorka Licea and Shawn Cohen
July 29, 2017 8:37pm Updated

The broke Manhattan chiropractor who jumped with his wife to their deaths was “a saint” who helped relieve joint pain for hundreds of 9/11 rescuers, close friends told The Post.

Couple caught in 'financial spiral' jump to their deaths
Glenn Scarpelli, 53, who committed suicide Friday with his wife, Patricia Colant, 50, because of financial woes, spent days and nights volunteering his time at the World Trade Center after the 2001 terror attacks.

“We helped adjust for stressed and freaked out firefighters, policemen anyone who needed help,” said Adam Lamb, a fellow chiropractor who volunteered alongside Scarpelli. “He was just an amazing, amazing, generous person.”

Scarpelli and Colant left a detailed suicide note before their fatal leap onto East 33rd Street in Murray Hill, detailing how they “cannot live with” their “financial reality.”

The chiropractor spoke about his 9/11 volunteering to blog writer Dr. Thomas Lamar. “You could feel the energy. You could feel the death in the air,” he said. “We’re using just our hands and adjusting people from our hearts.”

“He just wanted to help people,” said Amy Lambert, who rented a room in Scarpelli’s Madison Wellness Center.

Glenn Scarpelli volunteers after 9/11

Lambert, who is also a chiropractor, would sometimes volunteer with Scarpelli at soup kitchens throughout New York City, where he would adjust the backs of needy people.

At his own Murray Hill practice, he “never turned anyone away if they couldn’t afford his services,” Lambert recounted.

Scarpelli and Colant leapt to their deaths around 5:45 a.m. from the ninth floor of the Madison Avenue building where his practice was located.

Inside each of their pockets was a suicide note and ID in a plastic baggie — apparently to keep blood off the letters didn’t get too bloody to read.

Scarpelli titled his typed suicide note, “WE HAD A WONDERFUL LIFE.’’

“Patricia and I had everything in life,” the dad of two wrote.

But the note also described the pair’s “financial spiral,’’ sources said.

Records showed the couple owed $23,304 in federal taxes. An April 2015 lien indicated a $232,295 debt.

The couple left behind two kids — Joseph, 19, and Isabella, 20 — who just graduated from the Upper East Side’s Loyola HS.

Lamb and Lambert were shocked by the suicides.

“It’s so completely out of character for them,” said Lambert. “They were nothing but gentle, kind and grounded.”

Scarpelli did have one blemish on his seemingly noble family unit.

His father, Joseph Scarpelli, served 18 months in federal prison for taking bribes from a developer to gain approval for construction projects while serving as the Brick Township Mayor in New Jersey, reports say.

https://nypost.com/2017/07/29/man-who-j ... olunteers/

So a chiropractor that labored at Ground Zero....commits a double suicide jumping out of a building with his wife leaving 2 teenagers behind. Another STORY that is meant to evoke emotion.
Attachments
911-shirt.jpg
line-of-adjust.jpg
mvc-001s-2.jpg
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

"I guess starting from reasonable assumptions is a good idea, and often those assumptions go directly against what the official narrative says:

- Humans are naturally good vs. humans are bad and need to be put in place by rules
- Our past was glorious vs. our past was mostly a struggle to reach the utipia that is modernity
- The world is a benevolent place vs. The world wants to kill you (terrain theory vs. germ theory)
- The world was created with an idea/plan vs. the universe came into being by chance and there is nothing beyond the material world

One can look for clues in official history to find support for those assumptions."
YouCanCallMeAl

@nickw Is that a quote, and if so, where from?
dirtybenny

The film shown also echoes the Phantom of the Opera in which the Phantom had to wear a facial prosthesis to hide the underlying deformity.

There are several versions of what caused the damage to the Phantom's face. From IMDB The Phantom is the unknown composer Erik Destler who makes a pact with the devil in order to the world would love his music. In return, the devil destroys his face and tells him that he would never be loved by anyone and would be disfigured forever.

In Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical adaptation (taking a tip from Universal's 1943 spin on the story), only half of Erik's face is deformed (thus the famous half-mask often associated with Erik's appearance.) His show was originally planned to have a full mask and full facial disfigurement, but when the director, Hal Prince, realized that it would make expression onstage very difficult, they halved the mask. The logo featuring a full mask was publicized before the change. The deformity in the musical includes a gash on the right side of his partly balding head with exposed skull tissue, an elongated right nostril, a missing right eyebrow, swollen lips, different colored eyes, and a wrinkled, warped right cheek.

The Phantom of the Opera is not only Broadway’s longest running show, but it is also one of the longest-running plays in the world. It continues to be an important part of New York’s cultural life, hosting nearly 10,000 shows in its long history. POO Broadway Debut was 1988.
Attachments
The_Phantom_of_the_Opera_(1986_musical).jpg
The_Phantom_of_the_Opera_(1986_musical).jpg (11.02 KiB) Viewed 631 times
c2.jpg
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

I love most of the videos from Calcified Lies. Then he occasionally puts out a disgusting Realologist video like the video Dirty Benny posted. I liked that video up until he inserted the gruesome eliciting emotional response video clip of the guy with missing portion of his face. Just like along the lines of what Dirty Benny said it's a video to shock viewers. What is wrong with Steve? Steve didn't have to go there. Make your points about nobody died, nobody got hurt and the New Age but don't ruin the video by horrifying YouTube subscribers and new people watching his videos. Totally unnecessary. Was this a move to increase subs of the Calcified Lies YouTube channel?

On this guy with missing parts of his face who allegedly was at ground zero giving a hand, how do we know the cancer he had that ate away at his face was from being at ground zero? Lots of people get cancer, does that mean it's from being at ground zero? No. What is cancer? What are the causes of cancer? Cancer is tumors that are toxins the body is trying to isolate from the rest of the body. So this guy with the missing parts in his face could've gotten cancer from who knows what toxins. Also why would he get cancer in the face from ground zero? What about elsewhere on his body? The ground zero toxins just attack the only the face somehow?

I'm going by the logic here to make sense of this.

Then this gets into how the man's face got the way it did. Cutting out tumors and cancer is a very bad idea. The Rockefeller Western Medicine Hellth of cut, poison and burn doesn't heal a damn thing. Horrible logic there and more on the evil side than having anything to do with healing. The way to eliminate cancer is to eliminate the cause which naturopath healing does.

I'm stunned Calcified Lies is promoting doctors doing the mistake that was made with the guy with the disfigured face and the doctor lecturing us. Steve has a video on the cancer industry but is contradicting himself with this Infrastructure of Disinformation: NDNGH and New Age Propaganda vid. Come on Steve, you're better than this and I can go by your own videos, Bro

Also Steve has alternative healing videos on his YouTube channel, so again why is Steve so desperate for views to show what he has to know doctors wrongly did to a man's face? I don't get it.

https://www.youtube.com/@calcifiedlies4 ... query=heal

https://www.youtube.com/@calcifiedlies4 ... ry=healing
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

steve ,oops mr calcified ,,send me all your research on 911, ive matched han-solos 2 smuggling compartments to solo-man building 7's two tunnels.

i have ,but i cant find the blueprints ,so need help
happy new year from fakeologist=napoleon wilson

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxB1e4dLJCI&lis ... 4g&index=7