I am not a living man

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
YouCanCallMeAl

I am not a living man

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

After all the legal chitchat about how we are considered to be persons rather than men or women, and how we should ask peace officers things like 'Am I living man?' three times, etc I decided to look up what 'man' is in the law dictionary.

So here are the definitions:
black1stman.png
black9thman.png
The term 'man' has feudalism baked in!

When you say 'I am a man' you are saying I accept being a vassal to a lord - and this is considered to be a mutual contract!

In alt. legal conversations, I have never heard anyone give this as a definition?

However, I have heard people say that we are moving into neo-feudalism. Well, if we start claiming we are men and women, that wouldn't be surprising would it? We would be opting-in (identifying as) feudal tenants/vassals to a Lord!!
you will own nothing [as a vassal] and be happy [as you opted into the mutual contract]
Maybe I'm reading it all wrong. Happy to be corrected.
YouCanCallMeAl

Re: I am not a living man

Follow on thought, if you do stand up and declare 'I am a man' in a court - at that point I think you are making as hard a legal declaration as possible (in court, in front of a judge) that you are a vassal. This is to say, its no longer obvious how it is possible to walk your position back.

The best thing might be to stay silent - refusing to acknowledge the court, the laws, or any of it. But if you take the opportunity to make a proclamation like that, it seems to me that you really are nailing your colours to the mast. What more could you do - tattoo 'vassal' on your face? :D
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Peace officer? They are armed soldiers of Empire who will assault you, injure you, or kill you if you do not obey their orders. Anyone who engages with these thugs does so with potential risk to property and body.

Are you a living man? a living breathing transgender woman? a nonbinary penguin living free on the land? a bisexual lesbian twink operating a motor vehicle but not travelling? a gay nondenominational koala bear driving a car without a license or registration? The Briar patch awaits you...

And I propose that this legal system with its volumes of laws, codes, statutes, and clauses is not of human origin. I don't think Chuck Schumer, Mitch McConnell and Nancy Pelosi write laws.

YouCanCallMeAl

There are lots of people that will tell you that you can hack the legal system though if you know the special words - reject your person, sign affidavits as a man, etc. The laws are based on the bible too, they will say - this lord-vassal relationship in law corresponds with that in the bible, hence laws are special and even the elite have to abide by them.

But, with regards to law, what exactly are they telling you to do? Declare that you are a vassal?

Do you know who you are? Are you acting according to what you know?
YouCanCallMeAl

Someone responded to me to say:
Alphonse Faggiolo calls this sort of thing "patriot mythology". In law where is meant "man" it says so, when it's meant for both man and corporations, it says "persons".
What this means, I don't know.

Perhaps it is worth considering that Alphonse and other legal gurus, are alternative legal gurus. This is to say, they are the response to the MSM law. They do not have fakology hats on. While they may mean well, they are also invested in it. Another alternative guru example from virology, might be those like RFK or DelBigtree - they object to the vaccines but believe in the virus. Their positions depend on an underlying illusion.

I'm saying law is a joke. The definitions in the dictionary are flexible - and can mean whatever "they" want it to mean. But here, we don't need to try very hard to see what might be meant. The dictionaries say feudal relation, with man as the vassal to a lord! By mutual contract!

To me, saying 'I am a man' in a court of law sounds very equivalent to saying 'I wear a mask to improve my respiratory health'. In doing so, you are demanding your right to be a feudal vassal, like mask wearers are demanding more instructions from their health authorities to keep them safe.

For alternative law gurus, laws are NOT just a bunch of words written by people like them, and abided by on account of the years of training we all receive. Alternative law gurus believe the elite are forced to hold to these laws too (for some reason, yet to be revealed). The most common reason given for the elite being subject to these laws is that law is based on God's word - the bible. But then you have to believe that the bible is God's word. If however, you believe that the bible was written by men, you have to wonder if there is any foundation to law at all?

In fact, law does not have any reasonable foundation. It's all convention and training. There is no objective foundation for law. That there is something more to law, is like viruses - illusion, backed by convention and experts.

The interpretation can be or become whatever is needed. A man can become (or already is) 'a vassal to a lord'.

In law, in viruses, in all illusions - it remains my position that what is required is "conscious uncoupling", as Gwenyth Paltrow likes to say. Uncouple oneself from illusions. Act upon the things you know and have personally verified.

PS the initial photograph of the definition of man in this thread are
first - from Black Law Dictionary, first edition
second - from Black Law Dictionary, ninth edition
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:22 am Follow on thought, if you do stand up and declare 'I am a man' in a court - at that point I think you are making as hard a legal declaration as possible (in court, in front of a judge) that you are a vassal. This is to say, its no longer obvious how it is possible to walk your position back.

The best thing might be to stay silent - refusing to acknowledge the court, the laws, or any of it. But if you take the opportunity to make a proclamation like that, it seems to me that you really are nailing your colours to the mast. What more could you do - tattoo 'vassal' on your face? :D
I don't think you are wrong in what you are saying. I think it's one up from where we are currently classed. P on passport for peasant.

A13-63.jpg
A13-61.jpg
A13-65.jpg

Does "obliged to live on their lord's land and give him homage, labour, and a share of the produce, notionally in exchange for military protection" kind of not still apply?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:00 pm In fact, law does not have any reasonable foundation. It's all convention and training. There is no objective foundation for law. That there is something more to law, is like viruses - illusion, backed by convention and experts.
Have you ever felt guilt when you have done something wrong?
If the answer is yes, then you have just proved to yourself there is something that we understand as law.
The next thing is jurisdiction.
YouCanCallMeAl

rachel wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:02 pm
YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:00 pm In fact, law does not have any reasonable foundation. It's all convention and training. There is no objective foundation for law. That there is something more to law, is like viruses - illusion, backed by convention and experts.
Have you ever felt guilt when you have done something wrong?
If the answer is yes, then you have just proved to yourself there is something that we understand as law.
The next thing is jurisdiction.
Respectfully, I entirely disagree. And my disagreement gets exactly to the root of the error about law, in my opinion.

My working hypothesis is that we all share an innate morality, and an ability to know right from wrong. However, I can only know this for myself, as I only know my feelings. I can talk about my feelings - but another person can't share them with me. (All this is obvious, I hope!)

So, I hold that humans have an innate feelings about right or wrong. I say that this is what the individual should follow - their innate sense of right and wrong. It is all one needs to follow! Of course one should also apply reason, develop their understanding, talk to others, etc in order to develop their personal understanding of right and wrong.

However, we have been trained to ignore this and instead associate it with something that is not innate. And our training involves associating our internal feeling with an externally managed idea - the law. We are taught that law expresses our morality.

In fact law is worse than useless - by design, it can only ever confuse. Even at its very best, in a situation where it is agreed that justice has been served, it will only cohere with what the individual already knows to be true. However, at worst it will justify bad actions against others, and even provide a pretext for others to do wrong, and call it right! Law becomes (like religion) a policeman in people's heads. It allows whoever controls the external representation of it, to run some serious programming in others with no moral compunctions.

To me it seems that people (once again) prefer to deny personal responsibility and knowing things for themselves and acting on what they know, and instead pretend to be children and receive strong parental-style guidance from those who would pretend to know some greater truth under the guise of government. I think they are trading their life and time for illusions.

Law like so much else in this realm, seems to be stories upon stories, with no solid foundation. Some people wrote some words at some point, and these are meant to mean something to me.... why? How do I know this is not trickery? In fact, just look at MSM legalese to see the living embodiment of trickery, In this thread, I am tackling the alternative law interpretation - and showing how this is yet more trickery.

Law cannot be made right, only ignored.
YouCanCallMeAl

Yes, but some people are winning in courts!
For me, in order to keep people invested in the law, you have to let people win sometimes. If you don't let people win a bit, they wouldn't 'invest' their time in a system that is actually just another control structure.

Like in politics, where if you vote you are consenting to be ruled, in law, if you believe there is something special about the law words and system, that there is some sort of justice there that applies to all, you are wrongly (imo) trusting the institution of law to serve you. The institution can't change - but word meanings can be reinterpreted - this is plain from the definition of 'man'.

In my view, there is no magic combination of words to be spoken. Law is not based on something other than the mere interpretation of words. Latin, capitalising it, etc, as opposed to using 'pig Latin', is still just words. There are only words upon words, with nothing to back things up. There are costumes, serious-seeming arcane procedures, but it is all just trickery played by man on his fellow man. Those who have invested in it, msm lawyers or alt. law gurus, whether their intentions are to help or harm, are actually supporting this control system by engaging with it.

Having said all that, if someone is attacking you, it is perfectly right to use whatever means are at you disposal to defend yourself. If someone is going to hit you, grab a stick. If someone is attacking you, attempting to steal from you, use the law if you think it will make a difference. If you are using it proactively though, not for self defence but for personal gain you are undoubtedly investing in it.

There's nothing special about law, all the words, the endless interpretations, the occasional 'win' - is not 'right' or 'just'. For the individual, the only way to win, is not to play.
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:44 am For the individual, the only way to win, is not to play.
Hear hear....