What is the gender of this vile individual?

napoleon

Re: What is the gender of this vile individual?

Unread post by napoleon »

His toe was broken in his very first match. After one bout, he visited the hospital after his testicles had been kicked up into his body.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

rachel wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:02 pm Because it's part of the trick. You cannot believe anything you think you see on a screen.

Something looks off on Saville in the photo with the shoulders as well.
-
One have to wonder about fashion too though - is every fashion trend some translation of clothes put to use for deception* ? When you think of how pants needs be tailored for concealing walking stilts, flared pants is a very good answer.

* list of various tools and fashions that has helped gender-disguise here
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Unreal wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:41 pm One have to wonder about fashion too though - is every fashion trend some translation of clothes put to use for deception* ? When you think of how pants needs be tailored for concealing walking stilts, flared pants is a very good answer.
The more I look at this stuff, the more I'm convinced this is so. I think ties replacing dickie bows was because of women. And also patch pockets around the chest area on men's shirts.

I don't know if people really want to know this stuff actually. My feeling, a lot of those involved when the shows were produced, it was innocent. It is only now people of our generation have weaponised it. So do we pull down those who were not part of the conspiracy, but rather just doing a job?

Bill Oddie of the Goodies is likely a woman. Not TRANS, just a woman, who is an actor that dresses up in costumes for money. I say that without doing much of a study, but rather by the cloths/style that made up the character. And ODDIE is clearly a stage name.

blogger-image--371411318.jpg

Evidence of prosthetic use on the hands, confirmation this is a woman. I'd suggest, bend your hand into that shape, and it should give you an idea what you are looking at. I would say finger extensions on middle two fingers.

A13-74.jpg
A13-92.jpg
A13-92.jpg (34.47 KiB) Viewed 7053 times

Above, this time a glove is being used, see the fingers are shorted. I'll put the reference photos in the next post.

We've got to think what actors actually are:
  • a COMPANY of ACTORS
  • a COMPANY of SOLDIERS
When a policeman goes to work, say on a train, he is a civilian, the same as anyone else. Then when he gets to work, he puts on is uniform. In putting on his uniform he is transformed into the person of a policeman, then he can act his part. We all do it to a certain extent in our jobs. We put on a different person to do whatever we are doing in our job. This PERSON has no HUMAN RIGHTS, because this person is a legal fiction. It was this PERSON that was forced to get the jab, not you. But the point is, a large number of people would rather be this person and take the consequences of it than walk away from the character.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

GettyImages-1045096966-60e9.jpg
bill-oddie-showbiz.jpg

It takes some dedication, everything you are seeing, it's like a skin coloured burqa.

OIP.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Do people want to know this stuff? I suspect the male side of the equation is to hide the female side.
Do we want to go there?

blob.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

You might wonder why I ask the last question. I think it comes down to, if they're going to destroy our society, we might as well destroy theirs. Thermal Nuclear War so to speak.

It's all a grift. If transgenderism was people having operations and hormone replacement, why are the women wearing pretend hands to complete the look? Why not save the surgery altogether and just play let's pretend? And that is exactly what they do.

GD6UZSASYJFO5JKWI24AVAIINI.jpg
neil-degrasse-tyson-was-not-impressed-with-gravity-and-is-going-ballistic-about-it-on-twitter.jpg
the-life-of-neil-degrasse-tyson-28ba54d9-4e3c-4fef-8d9a-b2f663d75bbe-portrait.jpg

Probably white as well.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

rachel wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:05 pm Probably white as well.
Probably not white.
-
The particular community such an actor would come from do not actually define or identify themselves as "white".
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I don't disagree. It's just in my country our leaders constantly find reasons to try to start a race war. So they have chosen the battle lines.

I LOVE going after HYPOCRISY.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Where do you put this one?

We saw this with Jimmy's flares, they've only got better at hiding the fact:

2FM4FE7.jpg
A13-102.jpg

Arm length, which one is the man, which one is the woman?

0_Clare-Drakeford-death.jpg

Again, see what the gender bollocks is really about. To try to give themselves plausible deniability. "We are not fraudsters in masks, we are just living the gender identity we always wanted to be.

It's not even that I was aware of this, I just saw the death in my feed, and figured... I wonder?
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

That close up pic, to me it looks like he's wearing a bike clip, to prevent his trousers getting caught in the chain.