What is the gender of this vile individual?

rachel

Re: What is the gender of this vile individual?

Unread post by rachel »

This is off the subject, but I don't know how many times I've seen this picture, and today I see something creepy in it.

serveimage-11-2.jpeg

Do you see the man standing behind Russell's left shoulder sticking his tongue out as if to lick his ear. His left hand over Russell's shoulder. Maybe the right hand above his head.

A13-49.jpg

Then there is like a piper sitting to the left in the white smoke, and like a dog/goat to the right with a mouth/tongue that can also be seen alone as an eye.

A13-119.jpg
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

rachel wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:54 pm
-
-
" That ankle is feminine, men's ankles tend to be narrower and more bony in this area. We see the same in the second shot, the trainer is hanging off the edge of the foot just enough to hide the heal. " -rachel
-

You nailed it @rachel !
-
Those ankles, they just give it away together with the oversized shoes. And they staged the "beach" shots with lots of fake bodyhair, so we see that Saville has hairy legs when he goes swimming, and shaved legs when he hangs out in his trainers...
-
Its astounding to what degree these people takes the fakery. Its such a way-out-there load of work and attention, its hard* to fathom. But looking at Saville, they do indeed go the extra mile. This takes so much work that they brought the same tricks with Saville out running in public... What a lot...
-
London marathon april 1985

* when i realize what they have done with Saville here, i'm actually reminded this is exactly the degree of care it would take to fake living animals like Panda bears, Polar bears, Pinguins, etc (Animal Anomaly)
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

Older image of Saville running
-
When we look at some older imagery, there is apparent Saville has incredibly small hands and feet to be a man. The oversized shoes and man-hand-gloves seems to have be left at home here.
-
The head is very big however. Its often said Hollywood actors have big heads compared to their bodies and it makes sense if they systematically wear wigs and masks...
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

The ankles look very feminine indeed. There is a grandma vibe in this picture:
savile.jpg
In this one, it also gives me a woman impression:
savile2.jpg
Now is it the same person, it is hard to tell.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

-
In the above photo, its possible they play with perspective.
-
Seems like only the hand closest to camera is a man-hand-glove. The hand close to the face looks small and in line with the older B&W photo hereover.
-
What is curious are the shoes - are they the same size, or have they been sized differently too in order to enhance the illusion of depth and perspective ?
PotatoFieldsForever

Here are some more photos of Savile, focused on the legs:
savile3.jpg
savile4.jpeg
savile5.jpg
Some of these could be partially fake, the quality isn't great.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:05 am Some of these could be partially fake, the quality isn't great.
Agree @PotatoFieldsForever - they have faked at least the last photo.
-
When you fake something, you want the work to stand out - like the feet does in the barefeet Saville picture. They faked the feet and thats why they are so prominent in the picture.
-
The feet are most often handled with oversized shoes, otherwise they have to cover up the small-feet-female syndrome. Photoshopping is convenient, otherwise they need prosthetics or some form of magic swapping of limbs like they do in magick tricks.
-
It seems like Saville has been created with an augmented chin, nose and brow-ridge. Could it possibly be just prosthetics for chin, nose and brow-ridge ? Or would you have to do a whole mask ? That fake, blonde, messy, long hair makes me think this is an entire mask...
-
Looks like chin, nose and brow-ridge have been augmented - same principle as with hands & feet
PotatoFieldsForever

In this video, we have a good view on the hands:
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

-
Hereover is how Hollywood creates a female witch.
-
Looks like Saville is modeled the same way as a witch - exagerated chin, nose and brows. Its just the gender and hat that changes. Even Saville's hair looks compatible to what you would find underneath the hood of a witch.
PotatoFieldsForever

Unreal wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:38 am
PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:05 am Some of these could be partially fake, the quality isn't great.
Agree @PotatoFieldsForever - they have faked at least the last photo.
-
When you fake something, you want the work to stand out - like the feet does in the barefeet Saville picture. They faked the feet and thats why they are so prominent in the picture.
-
The feet are most often handled with oversized shoes, otherwise they have to cover up the small-feet-female syndrome. Photoshopping is convenient, otherwise they need prosthetics or some form of magic swapping of limbs like they do in magick tricks.
-
It seems like Saville has been created with an augmented chin, nose and brow-ridge. Could it possibly be just prosthetics for chin, nose and brow-ridge ? Or would you have to do a whole mask ? That fake, blonde, messy, long hair makes me think this is an entire mask...
-
Looks like chin, nose and brow-ridge have been augmented - same principle as with hands & feet
I don't know, it could be a mask for me the eyes don't lie in this picture.