The Monica Lewinsky Psyop

dirtybenny

The Monica Lewinsky Psyop

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Monica Lewinsky Marks 25th Anniversary of Bill Clinton Affair: 'One's Taste in Partners Gets Better'

Monica Lewinsky is reflecting on the 25th anniversary of her affair with former President Bill Clinton going public.

My favorite line from this article.

"You cannot run away from your narrative," she added in another section.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/mon ... 49146.html

A scripted character to act out the play. So it seems these entities MUST play their role.
Attachments
3583E39400000578-0-image-a-21_1466516007244.jpg
monica-lewinsky-meets-with-president-clinton.jpg
Monica-Lewinsky-Marks-25th-Anniversary-of-Bill-Clinton-Affair-Being-Exposed-012022-1-4527078cf33f4159b92d8e4733700141.jpg
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: The Monica Lewinsky Psyop

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I don't even see the point of this psyop, it's on the same level as the Heard/Depp trial, nobody should care about things like this. Maybe it is done so the average citizen can relate to these people, to make us think they are after money and women.
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:48 am I don't even see the point of this psyop, it's on the same level as the Heard/Depp trial, nobody should care about things like this. Maybe it is done so the average citizen can relate to these people, to make us think they are after money and women.
I think the purpose of the Monica Lewinsky Psyop was to distract the public, promote/advertise oral sex (birth control) over sexual intercourse, another phase of bringing down America by disgracing democracy and the republic and politicians and also possibly the Lewinsky Psyop served as a masonic public hazing/shaming ritual for Bill Clinton (and Monica Lewinsky?).

These political sex scandals do have impact on the public in terms of shaping behavior. Oral Sex instead of sexual intercourse with the Monica Lewinsky Bill Clinton scandal and for instance with Weiner Gate where CONgressman Anthony Weiner was caught three times sending pictures of his dick (the guys name is Weiner, what a joke) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_W ... g_scandals . That programs men to get more into the virtual world of looking at nude photos or sending nude photos to women as opposed to having sex with women in the physical world which for the powers that be is bad because children can be born. Keep the sex virtual so no pregnancies happen and the same thing with oral sex with Bill and Monica, nobody can get pregnant from oral sex. Population CONtrol is big on the powers that be agenda and changing sexual behavior is one way to reduce babies being born.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

i reccomend morgoth on any topic . and i love geordies