The Puppet Masters, In God(s) We Trust, and The Polit-Occult Enneagram JuanOnJuan Podcast

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

The Puppet Masters, In God(s) We Trust, and The Polit-Occult Enneagram JuanOnJuan Podcast

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Merry-go-round of mythology, archetypes, and tying it all into the Enneagram. I read alot on the Ennegram a decade ago and it is fascinating. One might wonder whether there is a pre-ponderance of a particular type that frequents Fakeologist and similar sites.

They decode the painting in the rotunda of the US Capitol. They did not get into the street layout of Washington DC which includes an inverted broken pentagram.

Gabe presents a model in which he ties various gods to the 9 different enneagram types. He then ties those to various world personalities that are playing out the roles of those gods on the world stage.

"Fear is an offering to Greek gods in the modern world."

Attachments
Enneagram-overview.png
enneagram_repartition.png
dcsatanmap.jpg
napoleon

Re: The Puppet Masters, In God(s) We Trust, and The Polit-Occult Enneagram JuanOnJuan Podcast

Unread post by napoleon »

you might know this ,i heard john adams and chris kendall touch on this subject ,and i watched the long scott onstott video,looking for it to no avail.
the question i have is the names of the geometry we see when our eyes are closed ,don't laugh.

i can't for the life of me think of what shapes they were or the actual names of the process,but i think the images closely match the light receptors in our eyes ,stop laughing i'm serious
it's an unusual name ,like interfearons or a play on the word fire ,
but either way ,the geometry is close to alot of the sacred geometry ,and wasn't scimatica
dirtybenny

Re: The Puppet Masters, In God(s) We Trust, and The Polit-Occult Enneagram JuanOnJuan Podcast

Sorry, Napoleon, I am unfamiliar with that. I know that the retinal receptors are rods and cones, but I doubt that is what you were referring to...db

@napoleon
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

i have been trying to figure this out for two years ,cheers

i think it originates from being in a totally darkened room? and an artist from a few hundred years ago ,rods and cones awesome .rods for wands and cone hats thats what wizards have .

it may well be something i have heard ,the word was so memorable i forgot .
dirtybenny

wands and wizards/rods and cones....the ability to see
Attachments
Untitled.jpg