livestream alert

napoleon

Re: livestream alert

Unread post by napoleon »

could be typing and not chopping cocaine ,but thats not fun to imagine is it
napoleon

the weekend starts here ,tune in ,join in ,remember the fakeolgist audios are unique
do not be shy.soundboard saturday jlb and scully ,and the nwo fridge destroyer rick ,can you handle the heat in the kitchen ,wait till it's chemtrails
napoleon

it's been a wonderful show thus far .i woke up just as rick was getting his gramophone ,so i haver no idea what came before that

but we have had some fantastic history on the australian events during ww2,,

only one thing that was absurd was ab saying masons are innocent in the truth community ,ahahahahaahaha

ab if masons were not running the truth community your lads and ladies would be abel to read the blog on air 5 years in may since they embarfoed the blog ,same with clues forum or reddit ,them tarts are beholden ,like all your guests

anyway great show thus far
napoleon

remember masons control all the truthers you talk too buddy ,
napoleon

im not sure who are more pathetic the masons or the rainbow ladies ,sure the masons set people up as truthers and pay them to be mediocre or cause confusion ,but when you talk to them in person they have to try and be clever
ipiccy_image - 2024-04-26T003650.017.jpg
the ones in the discord must be really pathetic if they rely on whoring people ,not everyone can be baught .............can they?
ipiccy_image - 2024-04-25T232755.336.jpg
nah its just a coincidence the lads that couldn't whore me ,ignore your blog cos of solo-mans temple ,just a coincidence,im being sarcastic to all our chinese fakeologists out there lol, any fakeologist knows i spent a year trying to get the fakeologist masons to read the blog on air
ipiccy_image - 2024-04-26T002855.798.jpg
napoleon

anyway as soon as anhonest fakeologist turns up you guys will have the lads to talk fakeology and some fakeology topis ,lucky you ,let me know when you find one
napoleon

i do laugh at the masons ,i just wish they had not invaded fakeologist cos of me ,ab's not gonna fall for their obfuscaitions for another 5 years is he

it still surprizes me how many turned to the bible ,glad i saved that til last
napoleon

it is fun watching or should i say listening to nlp and lukewarm mentality surrounding what i have proven since the teens ,it's 2024 now lol

i even laugh at timeserved truthers saying 911 isn't enough to tip the scales

Osama bin Laden. Born in Jeddah in 1957 , Osama bin Laden was born in 1957 to a Yemeni bricklayer.
yellow brick road
codename tim oz-man

The process in the scientific method involves making conjectures (hypothetical explanations), deriving predictions from the hypotheses as logical consequences, and then carrying out experiments or empirical observations based on those predictions.

Operation Cyclone http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operatio%E2%80%A6
Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the Afghan mujahideen in Afghanistan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken.[2] Funding officially began with $695,000 in mid-1979,[3] was increased dramatically to $20–$30 million per year in 1980
1979 to 1989 CIA programme
operation cyclone to fund ozma bin laden ,get to fuck twister operation funded ozma ,the wizard of oz,the same mechanism took dorothy to oz.

and this wizard of oz codename tim ozman caused these images on 911

What is the scientific method of prediction?
The prediction is obtained by reasoning or calculating from the hypothesis and knowledge of the experimental setup so that the prediction makes a declaration as to what sort of results are expected if the hypothesis works

photo_2023-03-04_11-18-10 (2).jpg
so anyone explained why there is a tinman in the 911 museum=no
anyone explained why there is a witch shaped hole from the flight 93 plane in shanksville =no
anyone explained why there is a boulder shaped like the house that killed the witch in the wizard of oz ,placed over the shanksville hole=no
anyone explained why there is a shanksville memorial the same shape as glinda's wand =no
anyone explained why there is a psi fi film with all 911 events mirrored perfectly =no
anyone explained why they used crowleys liber oz numbers for the planes =no
anyone explained why they mirror the witch death celebrations in the wizard of oz when celebrating the death of ozma bin laden in timesquare =no
anyone explained why judy woods directed energy weapon and her twister turn things sepia and her copilot j hutchenson uses the wizard of oz magic repertoire ,ie yellowish stones = yellow bricks flying broom like the witch ,magic water that dorothy uses he makes float and his o point enrgy battery is modelled on a lightsaber
anyone explained why so sirius
as i said i made order out of chaos

i predicted all houseclowns masons and gatekeeping websites would ignore this even the ones that ab posts and claims to be psi-entific and logical
muppets!!
please remember it don't matter what you belive about 911 ,it does matter that the man who owns feokeologist is still surrounded by frauds who cannot even read something they disagree with ,amateur as fuck what surrounds ab i tip the scales in the fakeologist favour not the shills who pretend to be fakeologist

so whos the big fish ?
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-18T104944.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (3) (1).jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (3).jpg
napoleon

told you ladies not to get involved with masons ,now look at you ,embarrassing isn't it

having to take it up the arse of the wizaard of oz ,shabby as fuck
napoleon

mk ukltra uses oz, theres no religions that follow oz (officially) and i know me showing solo-mans temple is off limits to star wars loving masons, the new jerusalem gang can't pipe up cos i tied in the enochian language with the lads that copied the rosicrucian new jerusalem ,shit i found the psipher to their bastardised enochian language

luasian i called it

so thats the pretend jew blamers out along with the masons ,religious zealots left for dead ,the bog standard cointel cant address 911 basics cos of the oz schema used in reality ,fuck who s left ?

psiriously who's left ,cos the way i see it the only excuse viable is you aint gonna read the blog because your from .........................where oz?

tip the scales ahhaahahahahaahahahaaa