livestream alert

napoleon

Re: livestream alert

Unread post by napoleon »

Aleister Crowley’s primary occult numbers of 11, 93, 77, and 175 were the flight numbers of the four hijacked planes which were used in the September 11th 2001 before during and after 911 has oz written all over it

There is a great deal of information out there on Building 7 as well, including it essentially being an occult-Masonic construct (Salomon building anyone?). It’s 47 stories and trapezoidal shape can attest to that (the 47th Problem of Euclid, also known as the Pythagorean Theorem, “represents a perfect symbol of Freemasonry”). guess who found solo-mans temple with the keys in it?
wisdom of the rosicrucian mirror
From The Book of Lies: “7, the septenary;is the rainbow 7
11, the magical number; 77, the manifestation, therefore, of the septenary. Through matter, because 77 is written in Hebrew Ayin Zayin (OZ)
ipiccy_image - 2023-11-10T225404.467.jpg

It gets better: the Pentagon, which is 77 feet tall, is located on the 77th meridian west!. Oh and George H.W. Bush, who first announced his plans for a “New World Order” on September 11th, 1990 (11 years before…well shit this is just getting too obvious), well daddy Bush was…77 at the time of the attacks.
Washington-Monument-Reflecting-Pool-Washington-DC (2).jpg

Any more 77’s we can add to this already overbearing occult script? You bet.

For those that are astrologically-minded, the conjunctions of the planet Venus against the Zodiac form a pentagram!… Venus invokes the pentagram

So Flight AA77 hitting the 77-foot tall Pentagon (with 7 floors!), on the 77th meridian west, while the Doomsday Plane, call sign Venus77 (Pentagram 77!) circles above. Oh, and flight UA175, the plane that evoked the “Deity”, hit the 77th floor.The numeric value of the word Zayyin is 77, the word Oz
LFFFL (1).jpg
oz =77=orion=kesil=kessel=fools run in star wars ,made by the spaceship made from j tobin plaza ,thrice as good arent i
napoleon

yes so anyway ,the 911 event was orchestrated on that special day at that special time ,when the kesil run (view of orion) would not only mark the new jerusalem in sight ,literally making a spacebeam from aldebaran through plieades through the orion nebula down to earth via sirius ,hence why it gets mirrored at ground zero
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-12T215938 (4).jpg
and thats why the millenium fall-con - solo-mans temple is comprised of the two prior temple that fell on 911 historically and the j tobin plaza solomons temple the twin towers
ipiccy_image - 2023-12-26T155409 (3).jpg
but as always the religions that adhere to 911 are controlled by the same group of psience apes ,masons for lack of a better title ,so please understand hoodwinking gullible apes will not put this dead cat back in the bag ,its dead as fuck and im gonna feed it to pavlovs dog ,so thats the end of days posse i corrected ,the anarchists ,the 911 troofers,and a couple of hundred houseclowns that frequent all the blogs that make a growing boy like me ,anyone i missed out?
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T130446.278.jpg
napoleon

pretty much done all the frauds ,better learn this all of you ,so if any wankpot starts banging on about things they don't understand you can set them straight ,you think the lads that run the world think anything more than they are gods
and if you don't know what 911 was ?why are you in fakeologist ? to learn? ill teach the fuck out of ya ,just a shame the gullible apes choose an inconvenient lie ,truth is more fun ,don't pay though ,remember that someone giving oyu money is alarm bell time

and remember hubris is settling on 911 like clues forum did at the public charade level ,im a fakeologist let me know when another turns up
napoleon

some easy reading there for the gullible,not too cerebral ,and as always i have had all my worked checked by giants and it is correct
photo_2023-03-04_11-18-10 (1).jpg
1e0f414f5eb432b4d2cd66296dd3fc5d (3).jpg
1e0f414f5eb432b4d2cd66296dd3fc5d (2).jpg
so we see the larger scale chamber of reflection in new york ,the rosicrucian ceremony puts the monument as milky way arch ,and we see the symbolically metatrons star solomons cube or star above the towers ,merely scaled up the chamber of reflection on 911 as i said ,and scaled down the city to film it ,quite the trick
rosies set up your country ,you think their one and only ceremony would not get used ,now whos gullible,find me a challenge ive solved 911 and embarrassed all the gullible apes
napoleon

and please remember v.i.t.r.i.o.l. could not be written on the walls of the new york chamber of reflection like the traditional rosicrucian ceremony ,so they used the fairystory and images that came from the process of v.i.t.r.i.o.l. the wizard of oz on that day and the posturing beforehand and ofcourse the origin also is oz schema
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (2).jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (3).jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (3) (1).jpg
i want your shill pensions
napoleon

press 1 for vegan adrenachrome
press 2 for kiwi rick

ooh we talking class red wine ,i do love me some red
you find the right red wine ,it is a way of life
napoleon

rick said linguistics three times in a sentence and fucked me up ,
linguistics institute
rick had dtrain and versuhka staying at his home ,i bet that was fun

zoos are spraypainiting zebras ,oh hitlers offspring has just entered the audio ,noiselevel ,i better close my windows before he shout some profanites that could be carried on the wind to the ears of my kenyan neighbours passing on their way to church
napoleon

rick talked about food ,it's now mushrooms and bacon time three eggs and coffeeeeeeeee
never heard this happened ,do we have a fakeologist correspondent on the scene?
napoleon

big fan of spoonerism jokes ,frank just made a belter
napoleon

the livestream are discussing masonic stunts ,and ips involvement with the mad mike show

d train has entered and sounds like he's not taking any shit ,but somehow we always end up on trannies cos that's ab fetish ,jodie foster would get

im gonna post a podcast i want you to listen to .trust me its not a film disection ,its more of a 80s diesection reyganomics esque, or a snapshot of riddley and tony scotts input ,plus bruckheimer and simpson,
Sam and Bruce explain the iconic status of the Tom Cruise 80s classic, reveal how it all begun, unveil some prime Tony Scott anecdotes and hail the best hair of the decade

you will enjoy this if your not a topgun fan and understand the eighties for what they were