Unread post by napoleon »

memorial-11-s (2) (1).jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-12T215938 (3).jpg
Attachments
photo_2023-03-04_11-18-10 (1).jpg
napoleon

Re: livestream alert

oh and zero 1 if you wanna upset the jews and thier houseclowns ,pointout their new jerusalem that controlled opposition can't talk about and you will find all the lads in that discord are full of shit ,take care
nap
dave j

Unread post by dave j »

napoleon wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:39 pm sorry got distracted ,yes the muslim invasion ,controvertial to say the least ,wonder if our muslimlad wants some info that smashes fuck out of fake terra pushers ,solo-mans templ ,and who muted dave ?
I was wondering the same thing NW.
dave j

Unread post by dave j »

napoleon wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:40 pm franks jumped in ,remember i found apollyons outfit and i donned his jacket shownig yas new jerusalem years before the real frauds turns up ,i got the toys to prove it
Frank's as good as a lay Muslim or lay Jew
napoleon

you know i do enjoy being a fakeologist

if you knew judywood was dodgey and her wand ,iv'e shown ya why they modelled her that way

if you knew there was programming for the characters of 911 ive shown ya luke skywalker mirrors ozma bin ladens bio

if you knew saddam was an act used to depict a tyrant losing his country and his mind ive matched him perfectly to nebudchadnezzar and his end days like a crazed animal long hair living in a hole

ive shown ya nebudchadnezzar was historically responsible for toppling solomons temple and saddam dclared himself nebudchadnezzar in the 70s

ive walked you through the wizard of oz myth and it duality for making the artistocrats enlightened and and shown the oz schema at 911 jfk covaids is used to show how gullible we are

ive walked you through all three temples that would become solo-mans temple under the jewish star or star of solomon

the same temple toy the millenium fall-con has the same numerology as the twin towers

and smashed the rosicrucian mythos behind the foundational myth of america

plus many many more

better find some fakeologists soon or theres gonna be trouble ,and i dont mean happy go lucky houseclowns that are good men and women lol,this is fakeologist
napoleon

now listen here tough guys ,the jewish temple is not some shit in the desert ,it's the event that pays your wages ,because you won't or can't or are not allowed to solve it

not me you fucking talking heads ,the temple was built on 911 and the blueprint is solomans temple the millenium fall-con star wars
ipiccy_image (59).jpg
ipiccy_image (57).jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T114254 (2).jpg
hasbeens ,get over it

find a real job and stop bothering ab about fucking bridges
napoleon

just the same as blakes nebudchadnezzar spawning sadams entire story ,of reincarnating as nebudchadnezzzar
toppling solo-mans temple (twin towers) ,and sadam ended up looking like the wildman nebudchadnezzar ,even hid in hole
william-blake-nebuchadnezzar.jpg
Nebuchadnezzar is a colour monotype print with additions in ink and watercolour portraying the Old Testament Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar II by the English poet, painter, and printmaker William Blake. Taken from the Book of Daniel, the legend of Nebuchadnezzar tells of a ruler who through hubris lost his mind and was reduced to animalistic madness[1] and eating "grass as oxen".[2]
slide_28 (2).jpg
slide_28 (2).jpg (45.21 KiB) Viewed 87 times
According to the biographer Alexander Gilchrist (1828–1861), in Blake's print the viewer is faced with the "mad king crawling like a hunted beast into a den among the rocks; his tangled golden beard sweeping the ground, his nails like vultures' talons, and his wild eyes full of sullen terror. The powerful frame is losing semblance of humanity, and is bestial in its rough growth of hair, reptile in the toad-like markings and spottings of the skin, which takes on unnatural hues of green, blue, and russet."[3]
515559 (2).jpg
515559 (2).jpg (36.82 KiB) Viewed 87 times
i know the masons who control abs chatters pay well ,but some of you boys need to learn to read
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebuchadnezzar_(Blake)
Nebuchadnezzar was adapted from an earlier print in Blake's The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

this marriage of heaven and hell is babylon and new jerusalem in one ,solo-mans temple the millenium fall-con heaven and hell combined ,i am the monster fakeologist girls ,been champ for years ,since the blog got embargoed by abs schatters ,fucking amateurs man
515559 (1).jpg
515559 (1).jpg (36.82 KiB) Viewed 111 times
slide_28 (2).jpg
slide_28 (2).jpg (45.21 KiB) Viewed 111 times
william-blake-nebuchadnezzar (1).jpg
william-blake-nebuchadnezzar (1).jpg (47.8 KiB) Viewed 111 times
so you think i got the third temple of the millenium wrong?,,,or are you fucking retards employed to distract ab gonna step up?
they cant even read his blog cos i solved 911 ,and i did say i was gonna do this ahahahahahahahahahahaah
napoleon

i made them clever apes running abs discord for years scared of a toy in 2018 ,and they still cant debunk me cos showing the actual temple would anger the real jews or masons or whover ,some of you fakeologists are pathetic
Attachments
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-25T160038.428.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T110832.708.jpg
dest_hp_oz_v3 (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg
dest_hp_oz_v3 (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg (22.69 KiB) Viewed 102 times
napoleon

this is all exclusive to fakeologist so the lads being paid thus far need let others onboard
i did say ,you were sirrounded by houseclowns
embarrassologist ,not me i knew i kept telling you where we were heading in my spaceship
napoleon

and no need for internal dialogues either ,911 toys are not in the houseclowns repertoire thank fuck
oh and when discussing me do not say ,"something about miniatures or star wars " and condescend me ,ab should have pulled the plug in 2019 on that old laptop running the conspiracy world ,new sherriff no no new town no need for a sherriff