livestream alert

napoleon

Re: livestream alert

Unread post by napoleon »

"Shekinah means "presence of God" and relates to the feminine aspect of the Holy Trinity. It is the energy that sanctifies from within the dimension of matter or the Holy Spirit. Shekinah is the visible manifestation of the divine presence. One place within the Old Testament it appeared as the cloud that followed the children of Isreal in the desert."
Songs of Light
An Explanation
Kythera Ann

Shekinah is spelled several ways but has the same meaning. Just makes research that more interesting. Hebrew is a beautiful language, which I do not speak, with so much spiritual meaning to each of the 22 glyphs. I found the following information in a book, went to the trouble to write it down, but neglected to remember the source. I will find it again one day. However, the following is very interesting:

Shekinah
Shechinah
Shekhinah

Hebrew: "Divine Presence." Literally: "dwelling."

The term used to symbolize God's spirit and omnipresence, and another way of referrig to God without using His Name (Adonai).
The actual dazzling, radiant, shining Presence of the Lord Himself.
The Shekinah was said to have appearred to Moses in the burning bush. The Shekinah also descended in the pillar of smoke that guided the Israelites through the desert. The Shekinah rested on Mount Sainai when the Ten Commandments were given to the children of Israel.

The Talmud teaches that the Shekinah is everywhere. Observing Jews say the Shekinah descends each Friday at sunset to transform each Jewish home during the Sabbath.

Shekinah in Hebrew

Shekinah
The Wisdom of Solomon

Shekinah is the Supreme Spirit
devoted to the good of all people . . .

She shines bright in the bloom of ignorance;
She is unfading;
She is easily seen by those who love Her;
easily found by those who look for Her,
And quickly does She come to those who seek Her help.

One who rises early, intent on finding Her, will not grow weary of the quest --
For one day he will find Her seated in his own heart.

To set all one's thoughts on Her is true wisdom,
And to be ever aware of Her is the sure way to perfect peace.
For Shekinah Herself goes about in search of those who are worthy of Her.

With every step She comes to guide them;
in every thought She comes to meet them . . .

The true beginning of spiritual life is the desire to know Shekinah.
A desire to know Her brings one to love Her.
Loving Her enables one to follow her will.
Following Her will is the sure path of immortality.
And immortalityis oneness with God.

So the desire to know Shekinah leads to God
and His Kingdom - - a never-fading Kingdom.
With all your thrones and scepters you may rule the world for a while,
But take hold of Shekinah and you will rule the world forever.

The Wisdom of Solomon (50 BCE)
was written by an unknown Jewish sage living in Alexandria.
By custom, however, it is ascribed to King Solomon (10th century BCE).

https://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/m ... te]Mystery, Babylon the Great

By Goro Adachi
October 25, 2001
napoleon

What was Operation shock and awe in Iraq?
20 Years After Iraq War Began, a Look Back at U.S. Public ...
The war began March 19, 2003, with an overwhelming show of American military might, described by the unforgettable phrase “shock and awe.” Within weeks, the United States achieved the primary objective of Operation Iraqi Freedom, as the military operation was called, ousting the regime of dictator Saddam Hussein.
]BIG IDEA:

THE SHEKINAH GLORY OF THE LORD’S MAGNIFICENT PRESENCE RETURNS TO THE NEW MILLENNIAL TEMPLE TO REIGN IN HOLINESS

INTRODUCTION:

This is one of the most dramatic sections in the prophecy of Ezekiel. The exiles in Babylon would have been tremendously encouraged by this vision of the return of God’s Shekinah Glory to the new millennial temple in Jerusalem.
c3d31497-fdac-4a65-8a59-40dd5e7f353e.gif
photo_2023-03-04_11-18-10 (16).jpg
you must understand how much these boys ab talks too amuse me ,and my mates ,oh and my mates rarely laugh

sad obviously but never the less funny as fuck,to an honest man anyway
photo_2023-03-04_11-18-10 (15).jpg
napoleon

how long before the clever apes realise the lads pointing at israel and fakery is half of the whore of babylons appeal ,the other half is saying itsreal

remember your boys you think are tip top fakery finders are just following their orders because paid gullible apes will choose a side

tad different for me as i predicted your fake war and made the solution to the whore of babylon and open story,after all i am a fakeologist
napoleon

fake or real? ahahaahahaah talk about gullibilty ,what kickstarted this terra-ism ,a fucking toy spaceship ,even your 911 truthers bottled it from me as i shut down any future primates including the masonic ones that i ahve to listen too

remember my disdain runs paralel with the audiochatters that pretend to be fakeologists ,it only took 4 years for you foulmouthed fuckers to brainwash ab into ignoring his blog lol

psiriously you need to remember where we are ,this is fakeologist and when another fakeologist turns up that will be fun
napoleon

interesting chat ,with one of them mad deep thought recruits we got injected into the blog ,always get in via geris or some other cranks ,having a chat with zero 1 ,it was a lot simpler when we wasn;t trying to avoid the blog ............................ooh just found an i phone
napoleon

sorry got distracted ,yes the muslim invasion ,controvertial to say the least ,wonder if our muslimlad wants some info that smashes fuck out of fake terra pushers ,solo-mans templ ,and who muted dave ?
napoleon

franks jumped in ,remember i found apollyons outfit and i donned his jacket shownig yas new jerusalem years before the real frauds turns up ,i got the toys to prove it
napoleon

new jerusalem is in orion or osiris ,they mean fool in hebrew which is kesil ,new jerusalem fool,slap bang inbetween the two inverted 7s of orion, meanin oz 77 means oz , of orion is the lost penis ,ergo america has more penises in cities and vesica pisces than anyone else,,,,,,,,,,,thus ground zero is new jerusalem just as solo-mans temple the millenium fall-con is all three temples indicating new jeruusalem and he headed through the kessel run ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the 911 toys are fun
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T130446.278.jpg
The "Third Temple" (Hebrew: בֵּית הַמִּקְדָּשׁ הַשְּׁלִישִׁי‎, Bēṯ hamMīqdāš hašŠlīšī, transl. 'Third House of the Sanctum') refers to a hypothetical rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem. It would succeed Solomon's Temple and the Second Temple, the former having been destroyed during the Babylonian siege of Jerusalem in c. 587 BCE and the latter having been destroyed during the Roman siege of Jerusalem in 70 CE. The notion of and desire for the Third Temple is sacred in Judaism ,which is why the lads have to ignore me ,even the fake jew bashers he talks to shat their pants
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-16T150251.541.jpg
pussies the lot of em ,including them fucking oaps turning their hand truthing ,get to fuck
i settled on 911 toys because it's the psipher of v.i.t.r.i.o.l. or oz for psimplicity that controlled opposition and houseclowns must ignore ,the key to solving jfk 911 covaids predicting the whore babylons appeal to gullible men who think they are truthing smh ,understand this the lads you think are truthers cannot handle real truth,911 toys do that to cowards

let me know when a fakeologist turns up shitbags

ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T110057.880.jpg
told yas new jerusalem is three temples combined that went to kessel in lucas's galaxy ,not kesil in orion ,tell you what by the time ab does get rid of you fucks ,i will be ready for nightly shows
we got toys for all the kids ,nerf jew basher batons ,tears of laughter gas for the downhearted ,tell you what though 5 years has flown since i declred myself number one fakeologist
if your paid your paid by the same lads that pay the others ,all will take a trip to the poor house
napoleon

you are no use to me if you can't read the blog or you are limited to shit like the lads i left running the discord ,im not kidding no more wasting abs time,all bets are off
ipiccy_image - 2023-11-11T101359.456.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-10T152808.868.jpg
Washington-Monument-Reflecting-Pool-Washington-DC (1).jpg
napoleon

ipiccy_image - 2024-02-08T165657.263.jpg
photo_2023-03-04_11-18-10 (1).jpg

Aleister Crowley’s primary occult numbers of 11, 93, 77, and 175 were the flight numbers of the four hijacked planes which were used in the September 11th 2001 before during and after 911 has oz written all over it

There is a great deal of information out there on Building 7 as well, including it essentially being an occult-Masonic construct (Salomon building anyone?). It’s 47 stories and trapezoidal shape can attest to that (the 47th Problem of Euclid, also known as the Pythagorean Theorem, “represents a perfect symbol of Freemasonry”). guess who found solo-mans temple with the keys in it?
wisdom of the rosicrucian mirror
From The Book of Lies: “7, the septenary;is the rainbow 7
11, the magical number; 77, the manifestation, therefore, of the septenary. Through matter, because 77 is written in Hebrew Ayin Zayin (OZ)

It gets better: the Pentagon, which is 77 feet tall, is located on the 77th meridian west!. Oh and George H.W. Bush, who first announced his plans for a “New World Order” on September 11th, 1990 (11 years before…well shit this is just getting too obvious), well daddy Bush was…77 at the time of the attacks.

Any more 77’s we can add to this already overbearing occult script? You bet.

For those that are astrologically-minded, the conjunctions of the planet Venus against the Zodiac form a pentagram!… Venus invokes the pentagram

So Flight AA77 hitting the 77-foot tall Pentagon (with 7 floors!), on the 77th meridian west, while the Doomsday Plane, call sign Venus77 (Pentagram 77!) circles above. Oh, and flight UA175, the plane that evoked the “Deity”, hit the 77th floor.The numeric value of the word Zayyin is 77, the word Oz
HerodsTemple-UKfarmer (1).jpg
oz =77=orion=kesil=kessel=fools run in star wars ,made by the spaceship made from j tobin plaza ,thrice as good arent i