livestream alert

napoleon

Re: livestream alert

Unread post by napoleon »

what i think of that is still be calculated by my brain ,i will however keep on trying to show the fakeologists out there ,that the reason the fakeologist regulars will not read my posts or show the ceremony of 911 is because they are paid liars by the same group trying to emulate bible prophecy

were in year 5 soon so im guessing ab will eventually understand he is surrounded by cranks and masons,who are on thin ice
napoleon

In my view, the finale of all this will be when the worlds military forces are led to the North Pole to attach the floating Heavenly Jerusalem. These armies, and the vast majority of people in the world, will do this in the belief that the New Jerusalem is a giant alien spacecraft.frank wrote !!

my response to new jerusalem frank was identifying the event that created this new temple of jerusalem ,which was 911,one mans heaven is another mans hell ,but in the case of 911 ,we get all three temples made into a toy from star wars ,thus the terra-ism was inserted into reality with the story of star wars,including the toy made from the new jerusalem metaphor
napoleon

the whore of babylon is 911 , i will turn her into a nun
babylon at ground zero ,and the new temple of jerusalem rely on masons perpetuating the false narrative that 911 is a mystery ,there is no mystery to babylon ,just gullible apes that are scared of me
napoleon

and let's be honest if ab asked his houseclowns to read the millenium fall-con solo-mans temple ,the psimple truth of 911 toys and who made the 911 movie would retire all his lying sacks of shit contemporaries,ab is the only one with any kind of intelligence or honesty out of all 911 truthers
this why were in year 5 of people who waste his time in regular weekly shows ,i have all the time in the world you see i enjoy torturing his fake fakeologists ,maybe one day a fakeologist will make it into the discord to embarrass the houseclowns ,maybe
napoleon

The complete manuscript:

This excerpt from the essay "King-Kill/33" has been out of print since 1987 and the publication of the first edition of Adam Parfrey's conspiracy anthology, 'Apocalypse Culture.' Subsequent editions of 'Apocalypse Culture' (including the current Feral House edition), do not carry it.

Minutes after John Fitzgerald Kennedy was murdered three "hoboes" ("unworthy craftsmen") were arrested at the railyard behind Dealey Plaza.

No records of their identities have ever been revealed nor the "identity" of the arresting officer. All that remains of those few minutes are a series of photographs which have reached legendary proportions among persons concerned with uncovering the real forces and persons behind the
The President's brain was removed and his body buried without it ..
fdggffgg.JPG
fdggffgg.JPG (36.27 KiB) Viewed 573 times
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-13T204917.804.jpg

back and to the left
j=10 f=6 k=11,mirrored becomes
j=10 f=6 k=11
k=11 f=6 j=10
11-09-01 and he is right 100 percent

wisdom of the rosicrucian mirror
napoleon

zero 1 do not waste your time talking to npc s mate ,just talk to ab
napoleon

remember boys n girls the fakeologist npc's only have to ignore the blog and forum ,thats all the criteria is ,from original simulant to matti aranging for me to become denny fawx to benoit the hacker to faye to viking helga to the past 5 years of ab letting frauds ignore the blog ,to clues forum keeping the reatrded level of truth in the discord

all have limitations and all must ignore me
napoleon

just talk to ab he is the only one that is not limited by having to maintain a set level

easy peasy
napoleon

you wouldnrt be in this mess if the blog got read out ,,amateurs man
napoleon

why go into an audio you know is run by npc's
why argue with people who are set at a level of truth that is fathoms behind the blog why ,now we got ab defending tim ozman ,the lad who i told you in 2017 wont get the star wars gig cos hes a mason

rest on your own research if its legitimate it will be ignored by the lads ab speaks too each day all of them even the zealots or veterans ,psimple christ
it still amazes me to this day ,we are definitely gonna get to year ten of ab letting people pretend to fakeologists at this rate .lol

remember girls fakeologist is honest just the audiochatters that are not