Images of the Globe from the Media

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: Images of the Globe from the Media

Unread post by napoleon »

lots of videos

and live chats ,not listened yet so cannot review
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

That first video is very interesting @napoleon. Though I'm not with the continual reincarnation he seems to be pushing. If we don't remember past lives in a universe ordained by God, they are purposeless. And if they are purposeless, they are not part of God's universe.

But, where he's going on about the east being the beginning, 1h 30m, this is something that I noticed about the Torah scroll. They read Hebrew from right to left, that is an east to west movement with the pointer if facing north. A silver pointer is always used with the Torah, and that mimics the movement of the celestial bodies across the sky.

starting word of the Torah
starting word of the Torah

So it starts with the Jews, but it ends with the Gentiles, and we read from left to right. That's a chiastic structure, and the Bible is full of them.
rachel wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:10 pm https://www.gotquestions.org/chiasm-chiastic.html

A chiasm (also called a chiasmus) is a literary device in which a sequence of ideas is presented and then repeated in reverse order. The result is a “mirror” effect as the ideas are “reflected” back in a passage. Each idea is connected to its “reflection” by a repeated word, often in a related form. The term chiasm comes from the Greek letter chi, which looks like our letter X. Chiastic pattern is also called “ring structure.”

The structure of a chiasm is usually expressed through a series of letters, each letter representing a new idea. For example, the structure ABBA refers to two ideas (A and B) repeated in reverse order (B and A). Often, a chiasm includes another idea in the middle of the repetition: ABXBA. In this structure, the two ideas (A and B) are repeated in reverse order, but a third idea is inserted before the repetition (X). By virtue of its position, the insertion is emphasized.

Some chiasms are quite simple. The common saying “When the going gets tough, the tough get going” is chiastic. The words going and tough are repeated, in reverse order, in the second half of the sentence. The structure is ABBA. Another example of a chiasm, also with the ABBA structure, is Benjamin Franklin’s axiom “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” Other chiasms are more complex, even spanning entire poems...

Also interestingly with that "chi" letter, we have the flat stroke starting top right, male; and the curved stroke starting top left, female. Generally if we see a symbol with a mix of straight and curved strokes, it is apparently the male and female aspects being encoded.
napoleon

no matter which way we research chicken ,or what we research ,it does seem we are starcrossed ,and hit the same medium of delivery ,allbeit sepatrated by a millenia or two .

stories run the world

i came across ,a while back ,but i like the redlettermedia boys break down .However, in Red Letter Media’s review of Star Wars: Episode III—Revenge of the Sith (2005), Stoklasa does offer up two possible explanations for any and all of the similarities between the old films and the new films: “a lack of originality or a lack of vision.” 3
16 mins in or so ,
This means that Lucas was expanding the original trilogy into an “epic sextet, with patterns of plot and structure, cinematic allusions, and visual imagery acquiring meaning above all from [their] interrelationships.” 6 So, according to Lancashire, each film should be read in terms of its part in the larger, unified whole.

Lucas himself alluded to this in an interview following the release of Star Wars: Episode II—Attack of the Clones (2002): “Each episode has to stand on its own and have meaning on its own—except that it’s only one chapter in the book. It’s not the book. I can’t sacrifice one for the other, so I’m constantly balancing between the now and the larger picture. The now has to be engaging, but the larger picture is what’s really important.” 7
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

That guy is funny. I think I watched the playlist of the last one you posted up too.
napoleon

yes he and his mates,and they are mates make me laugh my ass off,
eregrrge.JPG
what i like is star wars is an allegory of 911, nothing else

,after all 911 is the modern myth including all the imagery,so the basic structure of star wars is the heroes journey on top of this allegory.

it never was lightening in a botle!!! , what star wars is is extrapolated from 911 sequence of events.
the perfect programming and crime ,
twins(one with a lightsaber) ,cloud city(new york after the collapse) ,caveboy loses his parents and sets out on new adventure (luke or ozama),ends up leading the rebels to destroy the deathstar(spherical twin towers) ,with r2d2(merrel lynch),leia(2nd tower),han solo(solomon building 7)left early and returned,chewbacca (toto),c3po is opEc backwards ,both have vaguely same job title,human cyborg relations ,then we have a jihad from the jedi's ,all warapped in oz schema . i could go on for days as i do
ertyert.JPG
one trade tower
all in the millennium falcaon ,or the millenium fall-con
the tower complex made into a spaceship
2001 was a space odyssey and the entire 911 story is now reversable and traceable knowing the oz schema used .
uyyuy.JPG
merrel lynch overlooking the holes left by the models collapsing
napoleon

download.png
gjhg.JPG
gjhg.JPG (15.08 KiB) Viewed 1287 times
han-solo-carbonite-empire-strikes-back.gif
so lucas had a template for the first trilogy,the entire 911 event ,including the collapse,soloman building 7 ruse,and dancing israelis,or dancing ewoks at the end of return of the jedi.
so using chiastic structure was his way of incorporating othe visual primers from 911 in the prequel trilogy and it mirroring the already told story.

the best part is they made a spaceship toy out of the beloved solomons temple ,a literal solo-mans temple ,and the masons shills houseclowns and all the other shower of shit cannot touch this,the y will lose their aprons or secret agent cards ,,,fucking mongs
and it showcases how many were controlled from the start,answer all of themxxx
haha ,don't believe me ,try it on any truther ,no better still try it on a veteran fakeologist,any
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

A building that's a robot.
ScreenShot-VideoID-3ERuhks3GNk-TimeS-9.png
napoleon

i use that clip at the start ,it is uncanny x,good stuff
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

People don't like to find the real world. People don't care!

1927 & 1972
2+7 = 9 & 7+2 = 9

ScreenShot-VideoID-gzwzRAAGDqw-TimeS-4.png
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

" Amazing how we had no idea what the Earth looked like in 1927. Then in 1972 we are presented with a supposed real image of 1972 Earth that looks like the 1927 Earth that no had seen yet. " -YT Divergent
-
Descriptive geometry has been around for hundreds of years, so translating a 2d map onto a sphere or model is nothing we would need a satellite for, or any modern technology for that matter. To make such reductive claims is curious - maybe voluntarily misleading. We still have no true picture of Earth today - and composits and model imagery need no modern technology, satellite or ISS...
-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descriptive_geometry