Images of the Globe from the Media

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: Images of the Globe from the Media

Unread post by napoleon »

i bet they have a scale model of whats already been mapped ,as is

not sure what scale as i don't understand theodolites ,looked through a few on site ,but never went into any type of surveying, nanyway i bet they have a scale version

id make one with their resources
aSHIFT.

Re: Images of the Globe from the Media

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

There cannot be "images" from the spherical Earth, because we can't get high enough to be able to take them.

I still see here on the forum and on the blog so much Flat Earth nonsense, which is tragic.

If you're (still) believing that the Earth is Flat, you believe in utter nonsense, a psyop starting not even 10 years ago and you cannot even follow your own observations.

Flat Earth is one of the 3 craziest beliefs ever imho.

1 - Botox injections - Botox refers to botulin toxins, the by far most toxic substance that we know of. Injecting the biggest toxicity in your body to "make it more beautiful" is the biggest bullcrap ever
2 - Flat Smurfs a.k.a. Gaia Shapeshifters - trolls, agents and complete morons pushing an impossible to withhold non-physical idea. Meant to make you crazy; you don't even realize where you were born, live and will die
3 - Tranny thoughts - nobody can change their biologic sex, that is impossible. It is a gift of God, no matter if you're an """atheist""" (which I would argue does not really exist), you are born with your biologic sex, and that cannot be changed.

There are just 3 sexes, not 23 "genders" (a linguistic, not a biologic term) ; male, female and the outlier hermaphrodite (XXY).

Former Flat Earthers have been at Eye am Eye Radio and we talked openly about that what they luckily have realized is a pysop.

The Earth can only be a convex sphere.

October 14 a solar eclipse coming up, visible from exactly Colombia.

Where are aaaaalllll the Flat Smurfs, why were they unable to predict this beautiful and recurring phenomenon?

It should show you enough about their nonsense, a nasty psyop, and still so much believed in here at """"Fakeologist"""". :roll:
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio