Hugo Talks on Teddy Bear Hospitals and Santa Claus

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Hugo Talks on Teddy Bear Hospitals and Santa Claus

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Best video Hugo Talks has ever done in my opinion.

I agree with Hugo Talks. Psyops are modern day witchcraft. They indoctrinate the children early on, so their harvest is guaranteed. These operations explain how and why the CV-AI op was so successful....20 plus years of indoctrination and programming. NPC's do not exist, they have been heavily and deeply programmed.

rachel

Re: Hugo Talks on Teddy Bear Hospitals and Santa Claus

Unread post by rachel »

Slightly off topic, but this is another one.

I point to the start where every quiz show ever asks for NAME and PROFESSION. - The implication, you are no one without a career.

But THE WEAKEST LINK hits it on so many other levels, it is the first programme I can remember that used the exact same worded script repeated, with no deviation, for its entirety.

AND a game that teaches people to pick off the weakest. Hmm.

NINE CONTESTANTS...it would be, wouldn't it.

ScreenShot-VideoID-XKXdBywxjz4-TimeS-74.png

EYE?
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Agreed, Rachel, I always despised being identified by what I have to do to earn "currency" to exist in this place.

Goes back to that pervasive perverted phrase .."What do you do for a LIVING?"

My answer " I imagine, I dream, and I create."

Some smile, most stare off in a stupor.
Untitled.jpg
One of my artworks from decades ago.....titled "autobiography"
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

" Hugo Talks on Teddy Bear Hospitals and Santa Claus "
This subject could possibly have yet another level to it, but this is just as i see this.
-
Jurassic Park teaching children Dinosaurs exist is something we all might agree upon, but what about teddy bears ? Well, i'm not so sure bears exist in naure and quite sure that the Polar bear and the Grizzly bear are inventions. And if so, the "teddy" bear for children has even more insidious intentions and effect - also for the adults who think they know* that the Teddy bear is not a real bear...
-
This cartoon of president Theodore Roosevelt on a bear hunt is supposed to be the origin of the "teddy bear" name (1902)
-
Have covered the bear as a topic in earlier postings here: Shooting Teddybears (article), Bears Fear Well (article), More Grisly Grizzlies (FAK forum post).

* the belief of bears being real is reinforced in adults at the same time they believe to trick the children. The agreement between adults as a group to deceive children is a very poor one and does not benefit either group and sets a perilous exemple
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

" A stuffed toy is a toy doll with an outer fabric sewn from a textile and stuffed with flexible material. They are known by many names, such as plush toys, plushies, stuffed animals, and stuffies; in Britain and Australia, they may also be called soft toys or cuddly toys. The stuffed toy originated from the Steiff company of Germany in the late 19th century and gained popularity following the creation of the teddy bear in the United States in 1903 " Wiki
Habitually children played with dolls that represent human people, not cartoon figures or animals.
-
The fact we have replaced dolls with superheroes, cartoon characters and animals is in itself significant as it does illustrate the further abstraction we introduce for children, which might be in direct correlation to how receptive we are to more heavy programming. Merchandising literature, films, TV shows with stuffed dolls and figurines is therefore quite a powerful tool that seemingly is used to enhance our receptivity for tricks, magick and deception. Fake dinosaurs and fake space would never have appeared as real to so many people if they were not indoctrinated with merchandise.