Would you submit to Medical care if you broke a bone?' Jennifer Daniels

dirtybenny

Would you submit to Medical care if you broke a bone?' Jennifer Daniels

Unread post by dirtybenny »

My Mom fractured her hip yesterday. I told her that I would not have surgical intervention, but she has her own life and makes her own decisions.

Surgery is scheduled for today. The woodchipper wastes no time.

For the record, I would never pursue any medical intervention for any reason. No surgery, no antibiotics, no medicines, no injections. The allopathic medical system has damaged me enough. Get your understanding and path straight before the pain and emergency hits.

Although I do not agree with Jennifer Daniels on everything. I agree with her on most things including her advice on fractures.

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/blakeradi ... dical-care
Attachments
40134_2018_281_Fig11_HTML.jpg
dirtybenny

Re: Would you submit to Medical care if you broke a bone?' Jennifer Daniels

As follow-up, I found out yesterday through a mutual friend that my Mom's body died several weeks ago. She was on no meds, had no predisposing conditions, etc. She told me that she had developed a fungal infection a week after surgery. I don't know the exact reason why she died, but the temporal relationship to this surgery is striking. You cannot take medication and insert metals into your body and not have your body react to that.

Not that I am attached to this realm or this life, but the illusion of this medical system providing health "care" is another wicked deception of this place.

And to be clear, this will be recorded in the medical record as successful surgery.
Cognitive Dissident

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

Ben

May your mother Rest in Peace on this Good Friday.

There are fates worse than death.
dirtybenny

Cognitive Dissident wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:35 am Ben

May your mother Rest in Peace on this Good Friday.

There are fates worse than death.
Thanks CD, much appreciated.

I always found it confounding...they call it "Good Friday" on a day that supposedly someone was unjustly tortured and sacrificed.

thanks for your sentiments.

db
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

@dirtybenny

That's very unfortunate what happened to your mother. I hope you're doing well after having lost your mother.

I think submitting to the medical system should only be necessary during a traumatic injury. Other then that, I avoid doctors and the medical system at all costs. The last time I went to the hospital was almost 7 years ago for badly cutting my foot because I needed stitches (maybe I could've found a way to stop the bleeding and clot the wound naturally?). I took an injection to numb my foot for the stitches being put in which I regret (no idea what damage that must have done) and was told to get the Tetanus shot. When I refused, I was given this propaganda pamphlet by a nurse. I almost laughed my ass off going to the second page and realizing the contradictions of taking the Tetanus shot and how this nurse probably had no idea she was making my case for not getting the Tetanus shot by giving me this
IMG_20230407_093904231.jpg
IMG_20230407_093938481.jpg
IMG_20230407_093957252.jpg
You mentioned Good Friday being about a day when Jesus (Sun of God?) was tortured and sacrificed. Very strange but it must be a Satanic death idea. Also Friday being a day for Venus or Lucifer, is that why it's called Good Friday? To suit who the Freemasons worship? The Easter Jesus death and rise again story seems to be allegory for the Winter Solstice when the Sun goes into a death for three days and rises again. A new Sun is born and starts it's path to the Summer Solstice. I think a lot of what the bible is talking about is what is going on in the heavens.
dirtybenny

Thanks @Grand Illusion for your sentiments....

You would think at age 63, it wouldn't affect me as much, but it does.
Cognitive Dissident

My mother is in a care home, £2,000 a week or thereabouts. Has been for over a year.

96 years of age, being robbed blind.
Cognitive Dissident

My brother-in-law just had a leg amputated: gangrene [had to look up the spelling].

Comically, he is having heart surgery, soon.

Late-fifties, un-injected, allegedly. My mother lives on, inexplicably, 96.

I battle PAD, and quitting smoking.

Such is Life. I wasn't going to post a video, but fuck it:

Who is that at 1:51?

Pulp: how they thought that they had made the lower-middle class witless White boys finally acquiesce; and then...

Today is 6/6.